>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

lol i did!

I hope the weight drops off soon too, im already doing better than normal cause i would of given up!! Im going to have a bath and re-read my book i think, I am a chocoholic but when i eat it now it makes me feel horrible to think i used to eat 3 family size bars a day!!!! gross xx

Well done you! x

That makes me giggle - I read the mags and books in the bath planning the week aheads meals!

Tunnocks caramel bars remind me of my Nana :D

Is anyone watching Jessie on telly?

I record it so I can rewind at will when i'm on my own :D

He's lovely isnt he!

I record it so I can rewind at will when i'm on my own :D

He's lovely isnt he!

Lovely??? I've had to turn my radiators off! :giggle:

He's gorgeous inside and out :D

The lad this week is awesome Lucia. He's, well........awesome! lol You'll enjoy this episode :D

Hi girlies :

My lunch and supper today :D

500g lamb mince
Can of black eyed beans
Onions
1/2 can of tomatoes
Garam masalah
Salt
Chilli flakes
Cumin seeds

Chop onions and brown
Chuck in the tomatoes and spices ( just put in however much you need.. I never measure.. If u want measurements.. 3/4 tbsp salt.. Tablespoon cumin seeds, chilli to taste, Garam masaalah again to taste) and cook for 5 mins
Add the meat and beans and then cook for 10 mins on high heat
Reduce heat and cook for 20
And that's it :D

Delicious :D

now why hadn't i thought of that :sigh::giggle::giggle:

Mandy I've got every episode so far on my Sky+ thingy. I'll be able to get through next winter without using any gas........just hot Jessie on loop :giggle:

Who is Jessie

Jessie Pavelka - he's the fitness/weightloss coach/hunk on Obese: A Year to Save My Life. Monday nights 9pm on Sky 1 :D

It's repeated during the week though if you fancy feasting your eyes :D lol

I too am a Jessie lover.....although to be completely perfect he would need an Irish accent!!! I don't know why but I find the american accent makes everything sound a bit patronising and somewhat false....I'm not saying they are, just that it sounds that way!!! Probably the whole.."have a nice day" thing...said in an american accent ..not a dorset one Lucia...although Jessie with a good strong west country accent might be good!!!.....sorry rambling now!!!
Paula so sorry your having a wobble, it's horrible when you realise you may have been scuppering yourself when you are working so hard. I agree with many of the others, I try and base all my meals around fruit and veg whichever plan I'm on and use meat and carbs as the side dish, for instance last night I had spanish chicken (chicken breasts, tinned tomatoes, peppers,courgette,mushrooms, onions, and bung in spices to taste) then I had carrots and spring greens and a tablespoon of mash.....piled high but mostly veg and not too much chicken or potato, that way I don't feel I'm missing out. Just think with every meal or snack, how can I add some super free to this and you won't go far wrong!!.....first time I did EE I buggered it up completely, wrong HEx's, not enough SF...I was a disaster...we all do it, dut well done for sticking with it...you can do it girl!! I find reading other peoples food diaries helps for ideas, trawl the threads for ideas, it really helps. Big love xxxxx

I too am a Jessie lover.....although to be completely perfect he would need an Irish accent!!! I don't know why but I find the american accent makes everything sound a bit patronising and somewhat false....I'm not saying they are, just that it sounds that way!!! Probably the whole.."have a nice day" thing...said in an american accent ..not a dorset one Lucia...although Jessie with a good strong west country accent might be good!!!.....sorry rambling now!!!
Paula so sorry your having a wobble, it's horrible when you realise you may have been scuppering yourself when you are working so hard. I agree with many of the others, I try and base all my meals around fruit and veg whichever plan I'm on and use meat and carbs as the side dish, for instance last night I had spanish chicken (chicken breasts, tinned tomatoes, peppers,courgette,mushrooms, onions, and bung in spices to taste) then I had carrots and spring greens and a tablespoon of mash.....piled high but mostly veg and not too much chicken or potato, that way I don't feel I'm missing out. Just think with every meal or snack, how can I add some super free to this and you won't go far wrong!!.....first time I did EE I buggered it up completely, wrong HEx's, not enough SF...I was a disaster...we all do it, dut well done for sticking with it...you can do it girl!! I find reading other peoples food diaries helps for ideas, trawl the threads for ideas, it really helps. Big love xxxxx
Hi Peacedove, thank you, i seriously dont know what i would do without you lovely ladies on here, i really feel like i can do this, i have set up my own diary page now which is helping, iv just been to the gym and had a really good workout, so i feeling very positive xxx

WI tonight! I hate eating before WI lol... I'm not long up (himself got the kids out to school this morning so I could have a nice sleep) so I'll have some breakfast in a bit, and a light snack before WI.... *fingers crossed* but won't be surprised if I don't lose... I've upped my exercise.

Good luck Mandy, I always feel the same on WI, and how frustrating is it that all that exercise doesn't always help on the scales, I am going to measure myself this week so I can compare......so did you manage to shred....must admit I didn't.....promised myself I'll do it this afternoon, finishing work a little bit early so can huff and puff in peace....got caught by a friend of my daughters last time..not my finest moment!!! x

Back