>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well done Mandy :clap: Fabaroonie :D And a new shiny to boot! :clap:

Yay Mandy! Well done! :D

Peacedove you are a seriously yummy granny - wow! :)

I was going to have magic pancakes for pancake day but I totally forgot it was today. Doh! Will have to have a belated pancake day tomorrow.

Anyone watching The Brits? I really hope Adele's ex is kicking himself right now for dumping her :D. She's stunning, wish there were more young role models who were a normal size and not waifs.

Anyone watching The Brits? I really hope Adele's ex is kicking himself right now for dumping her :D. She's stunning, wish there were more young role models who were a normal size and not waifs.

I was just thinking the same Sarah! lol I hope he's kicking himself too :D

I love Adele, she's fab :)

Not watching though Sarah. I'm afraid I'm watching Big Fat Gypsy Weddings :eek: lol

Corkscrew said:
Well eat something :D What you gonna have?

Lol nothing... I had a big supper...fish, couscous, veg, sautéed mushrooms, parsley sauce... Gonna have toast with choc Philly and chopped banana for brekkie then a tall skinny sugar free hazelnut latte at work :D

Lol nothing... I had a big supper...fish, couscous, veg, sautéed mushrooms, parsley sauce... Gonna have toast with choc Philly and chopped banana for brekkie then a tall skinny sugar free hazelnut latte at work :D

I STILL haven't found any choccy philly!! It's not in any of my supermarkets! grrrrrrrr lol

I STILL haven't found any choccy philly!! It's not in any of my supermarkets! grrrrrrrr lol

Me neither, haven't tries Tesco yet but none in Asda. Probably for the best really, not sure I want to like it :D

Me neither, haven't tries Tesco yet but none in Asda. Probably for the best really, not sure I want to like it :D

LOL you might have a point there! lol Maybe it's as well I haven't found it :D

I was in Tesco on Sunday......the choccy philly wasn't :giggle:

We'll just have to live without it :eek: lol

I couldnt find the choc philly anywhere. In the end I got it in a small waitrose.

Hi ladies.... on the choccy Philly, shall I not mention that it's GAWJUSSS on rich tea biscuits???????

Ps... got my 1 stone award tonight.... up to 14.5lbs loss.....AT LAST!!!!!!! :cry:

Hi ladies.... on the choccy Philly, shall I not mention that it's GAWJUSSS on rich tea biscuits???????

Ps... got my 1 stone award tonight.... up to 14.5lbs loss.....AT LAST!!!!!!! :cry:

:woohoo: That's fantastic Nikki! Well done you :D
xx

Hi guys - didnt get a chance to check in last wk but lost 4lbs last wk and 2lb this week - a total of 20lbs in 6 weeks!!!!!!!! :D Will update ticker tomorrow x

You're just a tease Roziee!

Back