>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Well done on all the losses ladies - I think you are all amazing!

WI this morning and I have lost 3lb and got SOTW :D:D. I want to try and lose 4lb over the next 2 weeks so I can get my 1.5 stone award. Off to work out my 'rest of the year' figure now!

Well done! :D Fantastic loss :woohoo:

What's your 'rest of the year' figure then Mooney? :D
eidt: just seen it :giggle:

Okay... I shredded. I went for my 6km walk with the group, and when I got home, before I sat down and got lazy, I did the shred.

Oh.
My.
God.

My muscles are screaming!
Welldone my lovely xx

So thats :

672g per week for corkscrew
677g per week for moonstruck
626g per week for me

Anyone else?

Now, someone is gonna tell me I worked that out wrong aren't they??

Actually, we may laugh, but to see that figure drop ever so slightly every week would be good, dont you think?

So thats :

626g per week for me

Anyone else?

Actually, we may laugh, but to see that figure drop ever so slightly every week would be good, dont you think?
ok i have to lose 1.79545455 lb per week, work out my grams HazeyBlue! xx:D

Last edited:
Thats 465g Paula.

Im just wondering Paula, Im working it out on 2.2lb to 1kg, I think the figure is something daft like 2.26947385624719. Im gonna have to check that out now. :rolleyes:

So thats :

626g per week for me

Anyone else?

It looks like you've worked it out fine Hazey :)

Agreed! to see the figure drop every week would be fab - rather motivational too :D

Thats 465g Paula.

Im just wondering Paula, Im working it out on 2.2lb to 1kg, I think the figure is something daft like 2.26947385624719. Im gonna have to check that out now. :rolleyes:
Hey i added it up wrong sorry i have edited it and my new weekly loss is on there now sorrreeeee!!

i think mine is 814 grams per week? but im rubbish at maths as you can see from my above post lol x

Back