>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I just worked out if I lose 1.5lb per week untill Christmas...I'd be 11st.2lb!!! Woophee!!!.....haven't been that weight since I was about 17. The last time I got near it was in my late 20's when I got to about 12st...that seems so do able!! xxx
Aiming for this but a lb a week would get me too 13st....the weight I was when I met Mr Peacedove.....11ys ago!! How many camera's is that? xxx

Last edited:
Screaming_Hairy_Armadillo
now im scared the average Armadillo weighs 814 grams apparently LMAO

ok so it wont show the picture but scary dont you think? xlol

Ok, 816g per week Paula.

Actually, you are right, it is motivational. If you have a VERY acurate weekly figure like that, knowing that you dont want that to go up at all might keep us more on the straight and narrow. Think it will me anyhow :)

oh no now i have to lose an armadillo and 2 grams every week LOL :D x

I just worked out if I lose 1.5lb per week untill Christmas...I'd be 11st.2lb!

So that puts you at 681g per week if you want to stick to 1.5lbs a week.:)

Ok, 816g per week Paula.

Actually, you are right, it is motivational. If you have a VERY acurate weekly figure like that, knowing that you dont want that to go up at all might keep us more on the straight and narrow. Think it will me anyhow :)

I think it might keep me on the straight and narrow too Hazey. I think you should be the 'weekly loss mathemetician' and work our new figures out every week for us :D lol Don't laugh, I mean it ;) lol

Had a quick google of things that weigh 677g and I have to lose this camera every week :p:
3dc81b23887c1b79f5939dfa0c54c597.png

which actually seems like quite a lot!

Makes you realise that the weights that we are losing every week is quite phenomenol really.

Everyone need to be congratulated for that :happy096:

I can get a lightwave T10 trek 2 skin 1 person tent for 626g :D

Moonstruck_Morning said:
It does make it hit home! I might put a piccy of 45 flying foxes up at home and cross one off each week as it flies away :D
Your family will think you'v lost the plot lmao how funny x
HazeyBlue said:
I can get a lightwave T10 trek 2 skin 1 person tent for 626g :D
Haha HazeyBlue you have yourself a new job you could be the carol vorderman of minimins lol xx

Im loving this, Im supposed to be doing housework :D

More motivation .... Using myself as an example, if I can push my weight loss up to 2lb this week, I can drop my weekly target loss from 626g to 620g. :)

Back