>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I just googled 695gram to see what came up and the cymbal was the first thing!
Stuck in hotel room - just finished watching star trek and now for some reason have major munchies - there's a vending machine 3 floors below but if I listen carefully I can hear it singing to me!!!

:sigh:

Stuck in hotel room - just finished watching star trek and now for some reason have major munchies - there's a vending machine 3 floors below but if I listen carefully I can hear it singing to me!!!

:eek: How dare it sing?! :eek: turn your telly up.......quick! lol

Have you got anything nibbly/low syn in your frodge? :D

Don't listen to it Vicki! Enjoy your hot choc and get in your pjs so you won't be tempted to go wandering.

good plan - tiger pjs are on now and hot cup of choocy - feel better already! x

Good! So I won't bother suggesting you tie yourself to the bed to stop yourself from running off to the vending machine and joining in the sing song :D lol

Well I googled 672 grams and I still can't find anything :confused: I must be thicker than I thought :( lol

A Black Diamond Fusion ice tool is 672g.

Or ..... get this ..... an MSR Twin Brothers Footprint groundsheet to go with my tent :rotflmao:

So Corky are you going for the gateau, ice tool or the ground sheet? :D

LOL you guys crack me up! I just watched two episodes of The Vampire Diaries....omg I love that show!

ellen83 said:
Think one of the flavours, not sure which has 8 syns
Yes i think its the apple and mango flavour :-( x
Corkscrew said:
OMG I love those too! How on earth can they go from free to 6.5? :eek:

Thanks for sharing Paula :)
I have no idea must be new ingredients x
vickidyers said:
a bit late in the day (sorry just catching up)! I have to lose an average of 695g a week which is a Istanbul Agop 14" 30th Anniversary Hi Hat Cymbal.

So chuffed with that as I'm a drummer!
Vicki that is very impressive lol x
Corkscrew said:
Well I googled 672 grams and I still can't find anything :confused: I must be thicker than I thought :( lol

How about a camera monopod ! Thats 672 grams lol x

Back