>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I'm going to do it! 2012 is my year and I am going to do this, not for anyone else but for me.

Good for you :D I feel the same too.

I have lost 2 this week, giving me a February total of 7lbs, so still on target for my 6 stones in 2012 here :)

Ahh Rozie hope your hubs is on the mend:) xxx it was very scary when he was rushed in I have made him rest lots but to be fair he can't do a lot without getting out of puff bless him xx

*steps into the confession box, even though I'm not Catholic :giggle:

Forgive me girlies for I have synned :eek:

I had a girls night in at my house last night. Had a fantastic night! Ended up being totally trollied and stuffing my face with jelly babies and a mint Aero :eek: Woke up with half my clothes still on this morning :eek: :rotflmao: Quite surprised I didn't wake up with a jelly baby stuck to me head :eek:

So, I'm here with my pen to draw a line..

---------------------------------------------

Ahhhhh that's better :D

Back on plan today. Just hope the damage isn't too bad come next WI :D lol

Sounds like a cracking night to me! There's just no point in not having a life just to lose weight 'cos as soon as you start living it'll pile back on again. Might take a little longer but we've got to enjoy it if this is for life!

Happy belated anniversary Sarah.. How many years have u been married now?

Thanks, 17 years yesterday. We've been together for 26 years now tho, since I was 18. Definitely would have got less for murder :8855:

I'm going to do it! 2012 is my year and I am going to do this, not for anyone else but for me.

Yessssss!!!

Good for you :D I feel the same too.

I have lost 2 this week, giving me a February total of 7lbs, so still on target for my 6 stones in 2012 here :)

Well done! :D:D

Ahh Rozie hope your hubs is on the mend:) xxx it was very scary when he was rushed in I have made him rest lots but to be fair he can't do a lot without getting out of puff bless him xx

You must have been terrified, hope he has a speedy recovery xx

jemmsie83 said:

Yeah I can imagine.. He will get better but will just take some time... Lots of TLC xx

So how is everyones weekend? I took my little boy for a much needed treat day yday went to see muppets then monkey business( local kids play area) then resisted burger king as my son ate it for dinner then bit of a laxy indoors day today ironing and pottering!! Made the diet coke chicken today to keep in fridge to snack on it's yummy:) I can now smell my roast chicken dinner cooking and can't wait to eat it!! I know it's sad but can't wait for WI tomorrow to draw a line under last 2 weeks been okish well espesh this week but fresh start tomorrow going to try at least 1 new recipe a week from now on so things don't get stagnant ...

You know I think I actually will hide those scales. They torment me! lol

jemmsie83 said:
So how is everyones weekend? I took my little boy for a much needed treat day yday went to see muppets then monkey business( local kids play area) then resisted burger king as my son ate it for dinner then bit of a laxy indoors day today ironing and pottering!! Made the diet coke chicken today to keep in fridge to snack on it's yummy:) I can now smell my roast chicken dinner cooking and can't wait to eat it!! I know it's sad but can't wait for WI tomorrow to draw a line under last 2 weeks been okish well espesh this week but fresh start tomorrow going to try at least 1 new recipe a week from now on so things don't get stagnant ...

I found this helped keep my interest - new meals - and also hope to discover this week that changing my usual meals (banana for breakfast every day!) and snacking on veg not just fruit will aid my loss - will find out Thursday!)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

xMandyDx said:

I was very bad for this! And it REALLY effected my mood - even though I knew how much body weight can change during a day and weighing at AM even tho I usually weigh PM I'd still get peed off if the results were bad!

One week before weigh in it told me I put on 3lb! I was so annoyed I went out and had a cooked (fried!!) breakfast with lots of toast. - that evening at weigh in I had gained 0.5 - which was probably that breakfast!
I got shouted at regular by my C too for stepping on the scales lol

I'm not an angel though - I still get on and off scales - I do stick to weighing at home the same time as I do in group - but it's a bad habit I just can't break - and it still does effect my mood - heck I haven't learnt anything have I lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Sounds like a cracking night to me! There's just no point in not having a life just to lose weight 'cos as soon as you start living it'll pile back on again. Might take a little longer but we've got to enjoy it if this is for life!

Exactly! That's why I don't feel guilty :D:giggle: I have no objections to taking the scenic route Sarah - like you say (and like I'm always saying to others) life is for living :woohoo: lol

I'm just back from taking the dogs down the fields, where I was collared by a tree surgeon, who proceeded to bore me almost to death giving me a 'tree' lesson :rolleyes: I just couldn't escape :eek: 20mins he was in my ear :eek: 20 mins!!!! Did you know the life expectancy of a hawthorne tree is 100 years?? I do :rolleyes: And apparently a silver birch is only expected to last 70 years :rolleyes: I was even 'taken' to have a look at a diseased hawthorne! It looked fine to me, but apparently my eye is untrained :confused: :8855:

A lovely man, just a tad 'tree' obsessed :D

Made the diet coke chicken today to keep in fridge to snack on it's yummy:) ...

I really must remember to try the coke chicken! Everyone says it's yummy :D I need to eat some! lol

DO IT!

I was very bad for this! And it REALLY effected my mood - even though I knew how much body weight can change during a day and weighing at AM even tho I usually weigh PM I'd still get peed off if the results were bad!

One week before weigh in it told me I put on 3lb! I was so annoyed I went out and had a cooked (fried!!) breakfast with lots of toast. - that evening at weigh in I had gained 0.5 - which was probably that breakfast!
I got shouted at regular by my C too for stepping on the scales lol

Exactly! I rest my case! It's official - scales mess with heads!

I'm not an angel though - I still get on and off scales - I do stick to weighing at home the same time as I do in group - but it's a bad habit I just can't break - and it still does effect my mood - heck I haven't learnt anything have I lol

You can choose to break it ;) Leave your mood alone! lol

Ok, fessing up time :D

I was really really good all day yesterday, fab choices at b/fast and lunch.

We went out for an eve meal and I had:

fresh home baked bread with balsamic vinegar and oil.

smoked prawns and garlic mayonaise

huge rump steak with onion rings, chips, mushrooms and tomato

pecan shortbread with choc orange rich chocolate pot

3 large glasses of wine

Best meal i've had in ages, cost a fortune but was well worth it!

What lovely messages you all put on this thread, it was rather lovely of you all.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

I have been totally on plan and perfect today so hoping for at least a sts!

Ok, fessing up time :D

I was really really good all day yesterday, fab choices at b/fast and lunch.

We went out for an eve meal and I had:

fresh home baked bread with balsamic vinegar and oil.

smoked prawns and garlic mayonaise

huge rump steak with onion rings, chips, mushrooms and tomato

pecan shortbread with choc orange rich chocolate pot

3 large glasses of wine

Best meal i've had in ages, cost a fortune but was well worth it!

What lovely messages you all put on this thread, it was rather lovely of you all.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!

I have been totally on plan and perfect today so hoping for at least a sts!

:drool: Your evening meal sound absolutely devine Lucia :D Syn free on birthdays too! :D

Glad you had a lovely birthday, and :fingerscrossed: for a STS or even a small loss :D xxx

Well, I'd been really good all week, and quite hapopy cause I'd maintained at WI (its woman's week!) and then...my friend said she'd babysit so DH and I could go out together. We never go out. maybe once a year, and even then MIL babysits, so we have a curfew and get nagged about how much we spend. So this was bliss. We went to a Chinese restaurant which is two minutes walk and one of, it not the best, in the county and had one of those banquets, which was divine and vodka and orange juice and desert (though I had sorbet which is healthy -ish). SO I might very well put on this week, but I don't care, cause it was a lovely night and won't happen for a long time again!

Hey luciaaaaaaaa oh your birthday meal sounds delish!!!

Glad you had a lovely time :)

Mandy me and you are not gonna scale hope for one week.. Let's do it!

Magic- that sounds so lovely ^.^

Forget the syns.. If I had a night out with hubby like you did I would have done worse... Xxxx

I'm not a happy bunny today, we woke up to find our car windscreen has been smashed. I am having to resist resist reaching for the chocolate comfort. I'm so mad. We are meant to be selling the car and it's the second issue we've had with it since talking about selling it, a couple of weeks ago someone bashed the side of our car in tesco's and we couldn't do anything about that as it wasn't caught on camera. Its not an expensive car, was old but in ace nick and everything seems to be trying to devalue it... grrr. Sorry for ranting. Not happy.

Well, I'd been really good all week, and quite hapopy cause I'd maintained at WI (its woman's week!) and then...my friend said she'd babysit so DH and I could go out together. We never go out. maybe once a year, and even then MIL babysits, so we have a curfew and get nagged about how much we spend. So this was bliss. We went to a Chinese restaurant which is two minutes walk and one of, it not the best, in the county and had one of those banquets, which was divine and vodka and orange juice and desert (though I had sorbet which is healthy -ish). SO I might very well put on this week, but I don't care, cause it was a lovely night and won't happen for a long time again!

Oh my, I adore chinese food.......mind, thinking about it, I just adore food. lol

Glad you had a good time :)

I'm not a happy bunny today, we woke up to find our car windscreen has been smashed. I am having to resist resist reaching for the chocolate comfort. I'm so mad. We are meant to be selling the car and it's the second issue we've had with it since talking about selling it, a couple of weeks ago someone bashed the side of our car in tesco's and we couldn't do anything about that as it wasn't caught on camera. Its not an expensive car, was old but in ace nick and everything seems to be trying to devalue it... grrr. Sorry for ranting. Not happy.

Awww Ellen, what a shame :( Has someone done it deliberately?? :mad:

Yayyyyy I have reached 50 posts so I can have FREEDOM lol and add a pic and weight loss and everything hmmm I used to get excited about chocolate and take aways how SW can change a person lol eek lol

Back