>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corky, desperate time call for desperate measures.....and it's either that or drown in Gin!!!:party0036:

So fizzy pop disguised as wine might on a subconcious level persuade my poor frazzled brain it's not being deprived.... trouble is I like quality...and quantity.....sadly I may have to give up one or the other....and quality might lose out!!! For now...and never on high days and holidays!!!!
Boo hoo!!

I'm facing the same dilema myself Clare, but I'm currently in denial :D :giggle:

Well I'll give the old fizzy pop a go on Friday and report back, I really am quite fussy though with my wine (not so much with food...I just love everything!!) so I'm not holding out lot's of hope!! Applekath is waiting for me to try it too....lushes together!! I have a wedding to go too on Saturday, cheap bar, champagne and wine with the meal (a thai banquet!!) and port with the wedding cake.....which is made of cheese!!! Holy hell it's going to be a difficult one!!! xxxx

peacedove said:
cheap bar, champagne and wine with the meal (a thai banquet!!) and port with the wedding cake.....which is made of cheese!!! Holy hell it's going to be a difficult one!!! xxxx

How can I get an invite??! lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I'll give the old fizzy pop a go on Friday and report back, I really am quite fussy though with my wine (not so much with food...I just love everything!!) so I'm not holding out lot's of hope!! Applekath is waiting for me to try it too....lushes together!! I have a wedding to go too on Saturday, cheap bar, champagne and wine with the meal (a thai banquet!!) and port with the wedding cake.....which is made of cheese!!! Holy hell it's going to be a difficult one!!! xxxx

Sometimes resistance is futile..... lol I think I'd just have a day off.......but that's just me.......a greedy, self indulgent piggy! :giggle:

Aye report back with your wine research Clare, it will be interesting to hear how it is......I can't imagine it being much cop though :eek: I do love a good bottle of vino :D

How can I get an invite??! lol

LOL trust you! :D

Corkscrew said:
LOL trust you! :D

Oiy! I'll have you know I was offering to go in place of PD so that she wouldn't be tempted by the food or the alcohol or the food or the food...- I was taking one for the team - and if anyone on here would like me to eat your food for you - I will somehow struggle through and help you lovely people.
You're welcome.

Sorry I've not been around much but been mega busy and tbh I've not really been in the mood for dieting as had a bit of a cruddy week. Despite all this I've managed to lose the 2lbs I gained last week so back up to 15lbs lost in total

Roziee said:
If you girls are organising a boozy night in I wanna come with my carton of rubicon exotic mango juice :8855:

What a great idea! ;-)

Emmey1 said:
What a great idea! ;-)

I used to be the bouncer at the flat when I was in uni... I lived in dorms and the girls would go out and I'd have to ensure they came home with their boyfriends and not some random guy :eek:

Roziee said:
I used to be the bouncer at the flat when I was in uni... I lived in dorms and the girls would go out and I'd have to ensure they came home with their boyfriends and not some random guy :eek:

Great! So that's your role for the night - corky I assume will just end up on a heap on the floor surrounded by empty bottles muahaha

WI tomorrowwwwww!!! Fingers, eyes, toes and legs crossed!
I've been sooo goood!

Yay! How could I fail now?! Wellllll... I do have Twister icepops in the freezer, and a chomp bar in the freezer also...and packs of low fat crisps....and curly wurlys... hmmmm....
On the plus side, I have 14.5 syns left today so potentially I could have a chomp and icepop and the crisps, and go a half over!

xMandyDx said:
Yay! How could I fail now?! Wellllll... I do have Twister icepops in the freezer, and a chomp bar in the freezer also...and packs of low fat crisps....and curly wurlys... hmmmm....
On the plus side, I have 14.5 syns left today so potentially I could have a chomp and icepop and the crisps, and go a half over!

Omg not seen a chomp for years!

I'm facing the same dilema myself Clare, but I'm currently in denial :D :giggle:

Me too. I'm definitely NOT giving up my weekends :eek:

Sorry I've not been around much but been mega busy and tbh I've not really been in the mood for dieting as had a bit of a cruddy week. Despite all this I've managed to lose the 2lbs I gained last week so back up to 15lbs lost in total

Well done Dory! Was wondering where you'd got to. Whatever you do don't give up, you've done so well so far. Losing a bit of weight and keeping on track makes a cruddy week just that little bit better. :)

If you girls are organising a boozy night in I wanna come with my carton of rubicon exotic mango juice :8855:

I'm in!! Rozie... I'm always so embarrassed when the sober one has to tell me what I did ;)

Great! So that's your role for the night - corky I assume will just end up on a heap on the floor surrounded by empty bottles muahaha

I'll be on the floor with Corkey :8855::party0036:

Chomps are savage. Does anyone remember Smiley bars? They were like Chomps, only the caramel inside was orange flavour... omg, omg, omg!!!!! I loved them sooo sooooooo much.

Ahem.. I mean, they were okay.

Back