>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Chomps are savage. Does anyone remember Smiley bars? They were like Chomps, only the caramel inside was orange flavour... omg, omg, omg!!!!! I loved them sooo sooooooo much.

Ahem.. I mean, they were okay.

There was someone on Twitter last week posting pics of all the retro sweets. Anyone remember Pacers, Spangles, Pink Panther bars, Texas bars, Golden Nuggets, Bar Six and Golden Cups? :D

I got my hair plaited so it's crossed for u Mandy xx

Have you really got your hair plaited?? How long is your hair Rozie?

Mine used to be right down to mi bum :D

xMandyDx said:
Chomps are savage. Does anyone remember Smiley bars? They were like Chomps, only the caramel inside was orange flavour... omg, omg, omg!!!!! I loved them sooo sooooooo much.

Haha nice save!

Never heard of them though?? Are you showing your age now Mandy? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There was someone on Twitter last week posting pics of all the retro sweets. Anyone remember Pacers, Spangles, Pink Panther bars, Texas bars, Golden Nuggets, Bar Six and Golden Cups? :D

I remember them all! lol I used to love Pink Panther bars and Golden Cups :D

Don't laugh....We've got a 1000 piece jigsaw (i know, anorak pastime :eek: lol) of retro sweets and choccies :D It was fun to do. I said don't laugh!! lol

:8855::8855:

Corkscrew said:
I remember them all! lol I used to love Pink Panther bars and Golden Cups :D

Don't laugh....We've got a 1000 piece jigsaw (i know, anorak pastime :eek: lol) of retro sweets and choccies :D It was fun to do. I said don't laugh!! lol

Shame it wasn't like the wallpaper from willy wonka where you could scratch and lick! Nom nom!

If you love retro sweets have a look at aquarterof dot com (not sure if I can post links!) I know I shouldnt be talking about all those but by god they all look good!

Corkscrew said:
Have you really got your hair plaited?? How long is your hair Rozie?

Mine used to be right down to mi bum :D

It's mid back.. I used to have hair down to mi bum but cut it when I was in uni :D

dory78 said:
If you love retro sweets have a look at aquarterof dot com (not sure if I can post links!) I know I shouldnt be talking about all those but by god they all look good!

Where you been dory?

Me too. I'm definitely NOT giving up my weekends :eek:

Too right Sister! lol

I'm in!! Rozie... I'm always so embarrassed when the sober one has to tell me what I did ;)

You have some sober friends?? I'm impressed! All my friends are pretty much like me - not one of us sober at the end of the night :eek: :8855:

I'll be on the floor with Corkey :8855::party0036:

Thank god I wont be down there on my own!! :8855::8855:

Sorry I've not been around much but been mega busy and tbh I've not really been in the mood for dieting as had a bit of a cruddy week. Despite all this I've managed to lose the 2lbs I gained last week so back up to 15lbs lost in total

:eek: How did I miss you?!?! Lovely to see you back Dory :) You ok chick??

Well done on your loss :D Thats great xx

Haha, that took me back a bit :) Toffo's, I used to loooove those :D:D

Hopefully you'll have a good week. I just stick with Extra easy as don't think my sleep deprived brain could cope with thinking too much.
i dont lose anything on EE, in fact sometimes i put it on lol x

Well I'll give the old fizzy pop a go on Friday and report back, I really am quite fussy though with my wine (not so much with food...I just love everything!!) so I'm not holding out lot's of hope!! Applekath is waiting for me to try it too....lushes together!! I have a wedding to go too on Saturday, cheap bar, champagne and wine with the meal (a thai banquet!!) and port with the wedding cake.....which is made of cheese!!! Holy hell it's going to be a difficult one!!! xxxx
wow good luck with that lol, im thinking have fun and call it a flexi day x

Sorry I've not been around much but been mega busy and tbh I've not really been in the mood for dieting as had a bit of a cruddy week. Despite all this I've managed to lose the 2lbs I gained last week so back up to 15lbs lost in total
welldone Dory, sorry you have had a rubbish week, hope things are looking up for you xx

Yeah I'm good thanks guys :) without going into too much info (in case you've just eaten! Lol) because of the type of Pill I'm on I'm not actually meant to have a * week but as it effects people differently I get a * week every 3 months or so but it usually lasts longer, and so far ice been on a * week since 7th Feb and its really getting me down. But my bf took me out for dinner on sat night, just to the local pub but we had such a good time, playing pool and having a giggle its really picked me up :)

ah Dory, no wonder you feel a bit down, i find 5 days is more than enough! poor you, can you change the pill your on to something a bit kinder to you? xx

jemmsie83 said:
Wooo hoo 4lbs off for me 0.5lb to half a stone xx

Great! Well done! :)

Back