>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

MrsLisaMarie said:
Weigh in last night and I lost 5.5lbs so 25 in total now for 2012 :)

Xx

Woo go you, that's a fab loss :)

Corkscrew said:
I agree with my work friend btw ;) :giggle: Even though I don't know what she meant :D

Yes I agree too, I could easily get in his knickers. Lol

HazeyBlue said:
Yes I agree too, I could easily get in his knickers. Lol

I wish I could! A few more stone to go before I'm getting into anyone's but my own plus size knickers lol but maybe when I'm target he can come and get in mine like the pictures of two people in one pair of jeans....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Emmey1 said:
I wish I could! A few more stone to go before I'm getting into anyone's but my own plus size knickers lol but maybe when I'm target he can come and get in mine like the pictures of two people in one pair of jeans....

It's amazing how fabric can stretch when forced!

Thanks for the welcome back my lovelies - still not quite caught up with everything but I can see some amazing weight losses and I see that I must start watching this programme with Jesse in it lol

Well great news- I went back to class last night and have maintained!! Yay - so after a few weeks of work stress, not being able to get to class and an all inclusive holiday a way I am the same. So pleased - and I am really organised for this week too

I promise I won't go AWOL again - aiming for 6lbs at least this month to get my stome

Pinch punch first of the month and no returns! :p

Thanks for the welcome back my lovelies - still not quite caught up with everything but I can see some amazing weight losses and I see that I must start watching this programme with Jesse in it lol

Well great news- I went back to class last night and have maintained!! Yay - so after a few weeks of work stress, not being able to get to class and an all inclusive holiday a way I am the same. So pleased - and I am really organised for this week too

I promise I won't go AWOL again - aiming for 6lbs at least this month to get my stome

:wow: well done on your STS :D I went on an all inclusive holiday and found 10lb :eek: :giggle: You've done really well! :clap::clap:

Good luck for the coming week xx Oh and welcome back :D

Bahhhh another night of tossing and turning, and unfortunate odors from OH since he was out in the pub... sorry if tmi, but my GOD beer gas is AWFUL!!!!!
I opened the windows at 7am!
Then got up and discovered that there was no cereal left and just enough bread for sandwiches for the kids' lunches... so had to cook eggs for breakfast on 3 hours sleep!

Bahhhh another night of tossing and turning, and unfortunate odors from OH since he was out in the pub... sorry if tmi, but my GOD beer gas is AWFUL!!!!!
Then got up and discovered that there was no cereal left and just enough bread for sandwiches for the kids' lunches... so had to cook eggs for breakfast on 3 hours sleep!

Oh Mandy... men are just horrible creatures sometimes! Hope you can have a nap at some point today. I hate feeling tired, you just don't function properly and so much more likely to fall off plan. Have a quiet day and try to just think of you and not everyone else, you can catch up tomorrow xx

Wow, well done! I don't think I've ever been on a holiday without putting on half a stone :eek:. You must be getting used to making good choices :).

Oh Mandy... men are just horrible creatures sometimes! Hope you can have a nap at some point today. I hate feeling tired, you just don't function properly and so much more likely to fall off plan. Have a quiet day and try to just think of you and not everyone else, you can catch up tomorrow xx

I'm off out soon to do the food shop and pay the bills. I think I'll try for a nap when I get home, and have had lunch. I don't know why I'm not sleeping so well lately.. I do be tired, my mind just won't stop!

Hello all, Mandy I can sympathise, Mr PD went to help his friend with a computer problem but whilst he was there he drunk several pints and got fed a very hot homemade curry with lime and chilli chutney and whole green chilli's (His friend is from Malowi and cooks to his mothers fab recipies...amazing!!)......every time he turned over there was a strange green fog and an eggy vapour wafting out from the duvet....I opened the window....he woke up and complained he was cold!!! the amount of gas he was emmitting they could of found us dead in our beds had it not been for that open window!!
Lucia so sorry to hear your news, social workers do a wonderful job usually under terribly difficult circumstances, I'm sure placing your children with you to recieve all of the love and attention they obviously enjoy from you was a highlight of her job too. And by loosing the amazing amount of weight you have and starting on your exercise regime to get even healthier you are ensuring you will be there to continue to love and support them throughout their lives, that is the best tribute you can pay to the women who chose you too be their Mum.
And on a bright note, I lost 3.5lb at weigh in last night, got my first stone shiney and I'm now down into the 15's.....chuffed to little minty balls!!!! xxxxx

rockchick72 said:

Wow, you have done really well to come back from an Ai holiday and maintain. I have one coming up in may, with all that feta, I doubt I'll maintain lol

peacedove said:
Hello all, Mandy I can sympathise, Mr PD went to help his friend with a computer problem but whilst he was there he drunk several pints and got fed a very hot homemade curry with lime and chilli chutney and whole green chilli's (His friend is from Malowi and cooks to his mothers fab recipies...amazing!!)......every time he turned over there was a strange green fog and an eggy vapour wafting out from the duvet....I opened the window....he woke up and complained he was cold!!! the amount of gas he was emmitting they could of found us dead in our beds had it not been for that open window!!
Lucia so sorry to hear your news, social workers do a wonderful job usually under terribly difficult circumstances, I'm sure placing your children with you to recieve all of the love and attention they obviously enjoy from you was a highlight of her job too. And by loosing the amazing amount of weight you have and starting on your exercise regime to get even healthier you are ensuring you will be there to continue to love and support them throughout their lives, that is the best tribute you can pay to the women who chose you too be their Mum.
And on a bright note, I lost 3.5lb at weigh in last night, got my first stone shiney and I'm now down into the 15's.....chuffed to little minty balls!!!! xxxxx

That's a great loss, very well done you. If I can lose 2.5 tonight I'll be in the 15s too. I couldn't help laugh at your post. While the ordeal you went through can't of been pleasant, it was funny the way you wrote it lol.

Sent from my commodore 64 using minimins

Right ladies - getting weighed tonight (usually weigh Wednesday's) and have had a 100% week - making an effort to snack on veg and not just fruit - mixing up my meals a little so haven't been eating the same lunches through the week etc etc - weighed and measured, counted syns, drank a shed load of green tea and nearly poisoned my family with the aftermath of my gas (I still say its due to the tea!) started the 30 shred on Monday... I need 3lbs for my 2.5 stone award and if I don't get that I'll show you exactly what a 27 Year old woman's tantrum looks like lollol

It comments like this that make me eternally grateful I'm divorced, and ensure I flipping stay that way! :8855:

Men are revolting creatures :D :giggle:

Yup..........never getting married again :nono: lol

Right ladies - getting weighed tonight (usually weigh Wednesday's) and have had a 100% week - making an effort to snack on veg and not just fruit - mixing up my meals a little so haven't been eating the same lunches through the week etc etc - weighed and measured, counted syns, drank a shed load of green tea and nearly poisoned my family with the aftermath of my gas (I still say its due to the tea!) started the 30 shred on Monday... I need 3lbs for my 2.5 stone award and if I don't get that I'll show you exactly what a 27 Year old woman's tantrum looks like lollol

:fingerscrossed: Good luck Emmey xx

I'm torn....I want you to lose it as you deserve too but also want to see a tantrum!

Back