>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Haha, I've a friend who's got inlaws like that. She calls them 'The Outlaws' lol :D

I called mine many things Sarah. Outlaws was one of them.....along with morons, freaks, vodka police, wine monitors ... :giggle: I tried really hard to make some sort of relationship with them, but they were the sort of people who needed jokes explaining to them :( Gave up in the end and just got drunk instead :D lol

Would be much easier to do this with someone like that around to hug me when I did well ;)

Wouldn't it just eh! lol

Thanks for the ass-kicks earlier btw, feeling much more positive now. Sooo glad I'm here with all of you to support me :grouphugg:

We can kick your ass any time you want Sarah :D Just make sure you keep coming back. You'll get there chick - it's just a bit hard at times when life and enjoyment get in the way...

Am just getting into bed after some late night training. Did just under 5 miles today but did an unnatural amount of hills. Feeling really good and hopefully this extra body magic will aid my weigh in on weds. I want my 10% *stomps foot*

Well done for the losses and sts. Hope everyone is having a good week!

Good luck for Wednesday Ellen xx Hope you get your 10% :D

Well - not speaking from personal experience but basically this woman saw the tv do a colonoscopy using coffee and water - so she did it herself and I'm not sure why but she continued to do it every day for 7 years and now she's having trouble stopping - I'm confused I must admit and the doctor looked very confused too!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

There's some very strange people about :eek: I don't think I'll ever understand folks who do such daft things knowing that it just can't be right :confused:

There are some proper freaks around! What's going on in their heads??

I dunno Sarah. I'll just finish off my DIY coffee colonoscopy and I'll give it some thought :D lol

Don't know - I was really surprised to see Corky admit her problem on TV to be honest ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

:eek::eek: :rotflmao::rotflmao:

That was sooooo funny! I nearly splattered my lappy with posh green tea!! :8855: You little tinker Emmey! lol

jemmsie83 said:
Hello all u lovely ladies just popped on to update 4lb loss this week I WILL be in 19's next week was dead on 20st tonight... Had an awful week Hubby been in hospital since sat just got home hoping things turn a corner soon and our life gets back on track the way we know it!! Hope you have all got on ok this week will be back soon to read how your all doing just need some sleep 1st 8 hours in 3 days is not good xx

Well done Jemmsie on your loss. Hope your hubby is better soon

Corkscrew said:
Well she lost 202lb all together! :wow:

I think they could have dressed her better at the end though.....

I know her dress was awful. Lol

Flipping heck! I'm practically tea total compared to you.......2 days at the weekend! :8855: That really made me laugh :D

Just click on the speechmark box next to 'quote' if you get me?
Gotcha

Don't laugh - my weekend drinking used to start Thursday and carry on until Sunday - so 2 days is good :D

Hello all u lovely ladies just popped on to update 4lb loss this week I WILL be in 19's next week was dead on 20st tonight... Had an awful week Hubby been in hospital since sat just got home hoping things turn a corner soon and our life gets back on track the way we know it!! Hope you have all got on ok this week will be back soon to read how your all doing just need some sleep 1st 8 hours in 3 days is not good xx

Aw hope he's better soon

Gotcha

Don't laugh - my weekend drinking used to start Thursday and carry on until Sunday - so 2 days is good :D

Yeah! Queen if the multi-quote :D lol

I used to drink every night :eek: just more on the weekends :eek: lol I think that's probs why I go nuts on a Saturday night :eek: lol

Hello all, Corky I am also thinking of having a drinkie free weekend....shall we do it together....just want to see how much difference it may or may not make to my loss......although I'm not sure it would persuade me to give up for the rest of the year!!! Stuck to the fizzy pop wine and G and slimline T on Saturday.....having always been a SW girl I never bothered with calories but when someone tells you a bottle of wine is around 575 cals it makes you think!! xxx

Hi Started at 19 stone 10lb I am now 17stone 4lb I lose approx 1lb a week and need lots of support not to stray please count me in look forward to as much help and advice as possible Thanx
PS I am now doing this at home and troll through this site for recipes and diet tips etc thankyou all

Hi Started at 19 stone 10lb I am now 17stone 4lb I lose approx 1lb a week and need lots of support not to stray please count me in look forward to as much help and advice as possible Thanx
PS I am now doing this at home and troll through this site for recipes and diet tips etc thankyou all

Hi, I started at 19st 11lb and just got below 18 last week. Which plan(s) are you following? Everyone on here is lovely! Good luck and welcome to the madness! These ladies can't half yap lol

Hello all, Corky I am also thinking of having a drinkie free weekend....shall we do it together....just want to see how much difference it may or may not make to my loss......although I'm not sure it would persuade me to give up for the rest of the year!!! Stuck to the fizzy pop wine and G and slimline T on Saturday.....having always been a SW girl I never bothered with calories but when someone tells you a bottle of wine is around 575 cals it makes you think!! xxx

Oooo I don't think I can commit to that Clare :eek: It's ok in my head, but actually doing it might be a different matter! :8855:

I'm a voddy girl really Clare, I just switched to wine to keep a better track of my synage :D Mind, I've never worked out how many syns are in a bottle of vodka......I don't 'do' measures :eek: lol

You're doing very well Fostermum :)

I love this thread, I get so much encouragement from it. I get plenty of laughs too :D Lovely girlies they are :) Hope you like it here too xxx

Hi, I started at 19st 11lb and just got below 18 last week. Which plan(s) are you following? Everyone on here is lovely! Good luck and welcome to the madness! These ladies can't half yap lol

Ellen :eek::eek: You're not in the 18's!! :giggle:

Last edited:
cheekymoo said:
afternoon all, ive had another great start today, i was tempted into weighing myself this morning, and they aint working:( they are weighting well under, 4 days ago i weight 295lb and this morning 274lb so im hoping its just a battery needs replacing, should of seen my face though:) who wouldnt love a 21lb drop in 4 days,,,

Better then what happened when my scales broke, when you stood on them you got heavier and heavier. Put my 3year old at over 10st lol

Corkscrew said:
Ellen :eek::eek: You're not in the 18's!! :giggle:

Hell no... Won't be in the 17s come the end of April I hope (and not because I've gone back to the 18s lol)

Afternoon

I have over 6 stone to lose before my wedding next year and i was told about this group.

Hope you dont mind me joining :)

Clairex

Hell no... Won't be in the 17s come the end of April I hope (and not because I've gone back to the 18s lol)

I think I'll come to the 16's with you Ellen if you don't mind :D I reckon we can get there by the end of April :D Bring it on! lol

Clare, I've just worked out the synnage in a bottle of vodka (because I would polish the bottle off :eek: lol) and it's 77 syns for the bottle, where as last weekend I had 3 bottles of wine at 72 syns. There's very little in the two calorie wise too..... Mmmmm Voddy might make a nice change :D lol

Cheekymonkey, hopefully it's just the battery that needs replacing. Mine did the same a couple of weeks ago......I weighed somewhere between 5 stone and 8 stone everytime I tried them! lol

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to this and have had a chuckle at the posts on this thread. Today is week 2 on my own as I simply don't have the time to go to a group so I'm hoping htis will help with motivation! Is anyone here following Greens on SW and have any easy recipes I can pinch? :)

Afternoon

I have over 6 stone to lose before my wedding next year and i was told about this group.

Clairex

We don't mind at all Claire :D Welcome to the mad house, the more the merrier :) You have to be slightly nuts to tollerate some of the folks on here......not me of course, I'm the shy, retiring sensible one :D lol

We don't mind at all Claire :D Welcome to the mad house, the more the merrier :) You have to be slightly nuts to tollerate some of the folks on here......not me of course, I'm the shy, retiring sensible one :D lol

Lol Im sure i can manage that :)

Clairex

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to this and have had a chuckle at the posts on this thread. Today is week 2 on my own as I simply don't have the time to go to a group so I'm hoping htis will help with motivation! Is anyone here following Greens on SW and have any easy recipes I can pinch? :)

Welcome shrinkingmer :D I seem to be the welcoming committee today! lol

I only really do red days, and don't really have any green recipies unfortunately, but someone will be around with some 'green knowledge' later i'm sure :) I do have one green day per week, but green for me is chips chips chips :D:giggle:

Welcome shrinkingmer :D I seem to be the welcoming committee today! lol

I only really do red days, and don't really have any green recipies unfortunately, but someone will be around with some 'green knowledge' later i'm sure :) I do have one green day per week, but green for me is chips chips chips :D:giggle:

Egg chips & beans! A fabtastic green day lunch!! I've just roasted off some parsnips I had that were slightly on the turn, so to rescue them I've cooked them up and am eating them like crisps!

Afternoon

Clairex

Glad you made it hun!

I think I'll come to the 16's with you Ellen if you don't mind :D I reckon we can get there by the end of April :D Bring it on! lol

Clare, I've just worked out the synnage in a bottle of vodka (because I would polish the bottle off :eek: lol) and it's 77 syns for the bottle, where as last weekend I had 3 bottles of wine at 72 syns. There's very little in the two calorie wise too..... Mmmmm Voddy might make a nice change :D lol

Cheekymonkey, hopefully it's just the battery that needs replacing. Mine did the same a couple of weeks ago......I weighed somewhere between 5 stone and 8 stone everytime I tried them! lol

Of course, it will be nice to have the company, not sure if the 16s will know what hit 'em when we turn up all excited!

I'm not really a big drinker, partially down to being a light weight, which is ironic as being a bigger girl you think I could handle a drink and partially as I'm breastfeeding, don't think my littlest man who appreciate the hangover!

YEAH RIGHT!!!! And I'm actually a super model and don't eat this food stuff you ladies keep talking about!

Back