>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Egg chips & beans! A fabtastic green day lunch!! I've just roasted off some parsnips I had that were slightly on the turn, so to rescue them I've cooked them up and am eating them like crisps!

Im having chips egg n beans for dinner :) yummy :)

Clairex

Hello everyone. I'm totally new to this and have had a chuckle at the posts on this thread. Today is week 2 on my own as I simply don't have the time to go to a group so I'm hoping htis will help with motivation! Is anyone here following Greens on SW and have any easy recipes I can pinch? :)

Welcome!!

Loads of fab Green recipes on the recipe thread :D

:welcome2: Quite a few new people joining us today... hello and welcome! :welcome:

Word must be getting around that this is where all the cool people hang out! :cool:

Corkey.. I'm not sure you've done me a favour by working out the syns in a bottle of vodka, I'm now thinking half a bottle isn't too bad for about 38 syns, and a quarter of a bottle is only just over my daily allowance ;)

I'm also a voddy girl - and also don't really do the measuring thing lol but it doesn't count because it's clear in colour like water so technically it's just like drinking water... Right?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ellen83 said:
Hi, I started at 19st 11lb and just got below 18 last week. Which plan(s) are you following? Everyone on here is lovely! Good luck and welcome to the madness! These ladies can't half yap lol

Who can't half yap? ;-)

ellen83 said:
Hi, I started at 19st 11lb and just got below 18 last week. Which plan(s) are you following? Everyone on here is lovely! Good luck and welcome to the madness! These ladies can't half yap lol

Who can't half yap? ;-)

Emmey1 said:
I'm also a voddy girl - and also don't really do the measuring thing lol but it doesn't count because it's clear in colour like water so technically it's just like drinking water... Right?

Haha I love your thinking! I'm another voddy gal and my bf has just said to me why don't we go to the pub on Saturday after he's been paid! We had an amazing time a few weeks ago and tbh I can't wait to go again, but I probably had 4 or 5 doubles (could well have been more! I lost count!) So I definitely need to save my syns for sat if I wanna lose 3lbs on Monday!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Oh I'm really liking that theory! :bliss:

Trouble is, I drink it like water too :eek::eek:

Haha I love your thinking! I'm another voddy gal and my bf has just said to me why don't we go to the pub on Saturday after he's been paid! We had an amazing time a few weeks ago and tbh I can't wait to go again, but I probably had 4 or 5 doubles (could well have been more! I lost count!) So I definitely need to save my syns for sat if I wanna lose 3lbs on Monday!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Dory, it's so nice to have something to look forward to. Just plan from now and you'll have plenty of syns to play with. Gotta live this journey :D

Just spotted this thread. Can I join please! Started at 19 stone 8.5lb. Want to work my way down to 12 stones this year.

Just spotted this thread. Can I join please! Started at 19 stone 8.5lb. Want to work my way down to 12 stones this year.

Welcome, and congrats on your losses so far!

Welcome, and congrats on your losses so far!
Thank you. You have had brilliant losses yourself.
Looks like I will be surrounded by a bunch of the biggest losers on minimins!

Looks like I will be surrounded by a bunch of the biggest loosers on minimins!

Yeah... we're just a big bunch of losers:D

Blah... really p*ssed off. After my STS last week, I lost a measly half pound this week. Getting very disheartened now. Going to give EE one last week, and if nothing I'm going to have to try something different!

Good news is that my son is fine, and I'm having a flexi-day for a chinese. So there! *sticks tongue out* Take THAT, scroungy half pound!

Blah... really p*ssed off. After my STS last week, I lost a measly half pound this week. Getting very disheartened now. Going to give EE one last week, and if nothing I'm going to have to try something different!

Good news is that my son is fine, and I'm having a flexi-day for a chinese. So there! *sticks tongue out* Take THAT, scroungy half pound!

Aw hun- it can be frustrating can't it. You could try upping the superfree (I know from my own experience that I don't do well on EE unless I have loads of superfree)

Or maybe go red and green - have to say I like the 2 HEAs and 2HEBs on that

xMandyDx said:

You may find you body needs a bit of a splurge to get the weightloss going again. Half a pound is still a loss hun, it's hard but try not to get disheartened!

Muis said:
Looks like I will be surrounded by a bunch of the biggest losers on minimins!

They are all losers on this thread :)

xMandyDx said:

Did you cut out the bars this week Mand?

Im gonna sound a bit thick here but can someone help me decide on some mini goals please? I never know what to aim for ie too much or too little lol

Clairex

Back