>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Im gonna sound a bit thick here but can someone help me decide on some mini goals please? I never know what to aim for ie too much or too little lol

Clairex

Have you got any social events coming up... weddings, birthdays or anniversaries? Or maybe to lose a certain amount before Easter? I think setting yourself small goals which are easier to acheive will give you a continuing feeling that you're getting somewhere :)

Rockchick, yeah I'm thinking I might try red/green days next week if I don't have a good result. I'll increase the superfree again this week...lol soon I'll be eating nothing but rabbit food!

Ellen, I thoroughly enjoyed my little splurge. I went all out and had shredded chilli chicken, dry, with chips and curry sauce. Was delish. Sometimes, comfort food has to be real proper comfort food!

HazeyBlue... I only had one cereal bar all week, and synned it. It *could be* the syn free sausages. Sausages seem to just hang around on my hips... I don't think it matters if they're syn free or not. I'm going to give them a miss this week, apart from Sunday morning, I think, when I'm going to put a request in for breakfast in bed ;)

Im gonna sound a bit thick here but can someone help me decide on some mini goals please? I never know what to aim for ie too much or too little lol

Clairex

First stone (always good to get out the way!)
Down a dress size?
Get into the next stone bracket?

The next thing is dates.

What is your current weight?

Have you got any social events coming up... weddings, birthdays or anniversaries? Or maybe to lose a certain amount before Easter? I think setting yourself small goals which are easier to acheive will give you a continuing feeling that you're getting somewhere :)

I usually take a look at my "left to lose" section... and say my next goal is to get out of this bunch of tens. I started off with 125lb to lose... then got to the 110s...100s....90s.... now I'm in the 80s... It's much better than saying I want X amount gone by such a date.

Clairex
What about Club 10? You need to loose 10% of your body weight?
This is how you work it out:
Devide your current weight in pounds through ten. That will give you an goal of 10% of your current weight. Aim to loose it by June 2012(Summer!). New you for summer!

Rockchick, yeah I'm thinking I might try red/green days next week if I don't have a good result. I'll increase the superfree again this week...lol soon I'll be eating nothing but rabbit food!

Ellen, I thoroughly enjoyed my little splurge. I went all out and had shredded chilli chicken, dry, with chips and curry sauce. Was delish. Sometimes, comfort food has to be real proper comfort food!

HazeyBlue... I only had one cereal bar all week, and synned it. It *could be* the syn free sausages. Sausages seem to just hang around on my hips... I don't think it matters if they're syn free or not. I'm going to give them a miss this week, apart from Sunday morning, I think, when I'm going to put a request in for breakfast in bed ;)

Sounds much yummier then my jacket with beans followed by fruit (literally the last things we have in I can eat... shopping coming tomorrow!)

Can't remember the last time I had breakfast in bed... Saying that, can't remember the last time I had a proper sleep in bed and sadly its not because I'm busy bumping uglies all the time with OH...chance would be a fine thing... my youngest doesn't 'do' sleep overly well and would spend all night attached to my boob if I let him.

What about Club 10? You need to loose 10% of your body weight?
This is how you work it out:
Devide your current weight in pounds through ten. That will give you an goal of 10% of your current weight. Aim to loose it by June 2012(Summer!). New you for summer!

I am hoping to get mine tomorrow...although my belly full of potato and beans is saying fat chance!

fostermum said:
Hi Started at 19 stone 10lb I am now 17stone 4lb I lose approx 1lb a week and need lots of support not to stray please count me in look forward to as much help and advice as possible Thanx
PS I am now doing this at home and troll through this site for recipes and diet tips etc thankyou all

Hey foster mum :) you're on the list now so whenever you weigh in and have lost the poundage just PM me and I'll update your stats... If u post it here I'm likely to miss it and I'd hate to do so x

cheekymoo said:
afternoon all, ive had another great start today, i was tempted into weighing myself this morning, and they aint working:( they are weighting well under, 4 days ago i weight 295lb and this morning 274lb so im hoping its just a battery needs replacing, should of seen my face though:) who wouldnt love a 21lb drop in 4 days,,,

I've set a challenge not to weight myself apart from my actual WI day. No sneaky peeks. You should too x

xClaire84x said:
Afternoon

I have over 6 stone to lose before my wedding next year and i was told about this group.

Hope you dont mind me joining :)

Clairex

Of course you can Claire :)

I will add you to the list and as I mentioned to foster mum- when you lose just PM me and I'll update your stats x

shrinkingmer said:
Hello everyone. I'm totally new to this and have had a chuckle at the posts on this thread. Today is week 2 on my own as I simply don't have the time to go to a group so I'm hoping htis will help with motivation! Is anyone here following Greens on SW and have any easy recipes I can pinch? :)

Hello :)

Welcome to the mad house x

I only do EE I'm afraid, however I would suggest going to visit silly sausage's diary- she does pure green days and her food looks so yum.

I'll add u on to the list x

Muis said:
Just spotted this thread. Can I join please! Started at 19 stone 8.5lb. Want to work my way down to 12 stones this year.

Hey muis :)

I'm 19 stone 10 so we're around the same Mark.. Would love to be 12 stone too!

I've added u onto the list x

xMandyDx said:
Blah... really p*ssed off. After my STS last week, I lost a measly half pound this week. Getting very disheartened now. Going to give EE one last week, and if nothing I'm going to have to try something different!

Good news is that my son is fine, and I'm having a flexi-day for a chinese. So there! *sticks tongue out* Take THAT, scroungy half pound!

Aww Mandy, that's pants.

Why not do 3 red days and 4 EE days just to shake things up?

xClaire84x said:

Clairex

Mine is to lose 2.5 stones by my birthday but that's not gonna happen :p but I have a friends wedding in July so wanna be sexier by then lol

xMandyDx said:

When the quern sausages were free I couldn't eat alot of them because I'd put on weight.. So u gotta be careful.. X

Ok il think some up lol. Another silly question. How do i get them under my posts. Can you tell im new to this? lol

Clairex

Having a really crap week, have interviews for promotions coming out of my ears, and recently split up with my boyfriend of 3 and a half years. Had my first cake today :( had one of those mini egg mini cakes! I hope it doesn't affect my first weight loss, as I have had pretty much all of my syns by now!

Need some motivation! :(:(

x

Having a really crap week, have interviews for promotions coming out of my ears, and recently split up with my boyfriend of 3 and a half years. Had my first cake today :( had one of those mini egg mini cakes! I hope it doesn't affect my first weight loss, as I have had pretty much all of my syns by now!

Need some motivation! :(:(

x
You enjoyed it. Put it behind you and eat on plan from now onwards. No regrets. Just look forward to a healthier you! Big hug!

Corkey.. I'm not sure you've done me a favour by working out the syns in a bottle of vodka, I'm now thinking half a bottle isn't too bad for about 38 syns, and a quarter of a bottle is only just over my daily allowance ;)

I've not done myself any favour either Sarah. I've already bought the vodka in my head! :8855:

I'm also a voddy girl - and also don't really do the measuring thing lol but it doesn't count because it's clear in colour like water so technically it's just like drinking water... Right?

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like your thinking :D
Who can't half yap? ;-)

You :D :giggle:

Haha I love your thinking! I'm another voddy gal and my bf has just said to me why don't we go to the pub on Saturday after he's been paid! We had an amazing time a few weeks ago and tbh I can't wait to go again, but I probably had 4 or 5 doubles (could well have been more! I lost count!) So I definitely need to save my syns for sat if I wanna lose 3lbs on Monday!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

Dory you've gotta have some fun too ya know :D Go to the pub, lose count and then jump back on the wagon the day after :D

Trouble is, I drink it like water too :eek::eek:

We're like two peas in a pod Sarah :eek: lol

Just spotted this thread. Can I join please! Started at 19 stone 8.5lb. Want to work my way down to 12 stones this year.

Welcome Muis :) Glad to have you here xx

Blah... really p*ssed off. After my STS last week, I lost a measly half pound this week. Getting very disheartened now. Going to give EE one last week, and if nothing I'm going to have to try something different!

Good news is that my son is fine, and I'm having a flexi-day for a chinese. So there! *sticks tongue out* Take THAT, scroungy half pound!

Pleased to hear your son is ok Mandy :) Sorry you're disappointed with your loss this week :( It doesn't seem fair after two weeks of being on plan does it? It might be a good idea to try red/green days?? I know we're all different and what work for one doesn't always work for another, but I don't lose anything on green or EE - maybe EE isn't suiting you as well as it was?

... have to say I like the 2 HEAs and 2HEBs on that

I love having 2 Hexa and 2 Hexb :D

Look at what my friend has baked me... So beautiful aren't they? They're waiting for me when I get up north :eek:

I will have 1 bite and give the rest away...

Attachments

• image-4261582606.jpg
    image-4261582606.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 30
Look at what my friend has baked me... So beautiful aren't they? They're waiting for me when I get up north :eek:

I will have 1 bite and give the rest away...

Oh :wow: they look gorgeous! Far too pretty to eat :eek: lol

Good luck with the 'one bite' plan :eek: lol

She makes amazing looking cakes!

No I will stick to a small bite.. Or might just forfeit the birthday cake for these :eek:

Lol

Welcome all the newbies, mandy glad your son is ok, sorry your frustrated with half pound loss i would definately try to add some red days.
Im so glad i dont drink 70 syns wow!! Battling with food is enough i couldnt stretch the syns to drink as well lol!!! Xxx

Hi All,
I have just noticed this thread and would very much like to join it if it's ok??
I would love to join this thread especially as I have just had a good night but in the wrong ways!! I have just eaten far to many syn's this evening for the first time in about 6 weeks!!:mad:
I have lost 1 & 1/2 stone since I joined sw in January so I am on target at the moment but I also know as the year goes along it will get harder to lose the same weight each week!!
So hi to you all and hope its ok for a man to join you all in this thread!! :flirt2:

Back