>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Thankyou all, Yes I have to admit I am well chuffed how everything has started so far, but well done to you all as well, It looks like you are all doing great as well!!

I have to admit it is great to be in a room with loads of lovely ladies, In fact its a dream of mine!!!:D

I weigh in each monday morning at the moment and there is about 40 ladies and me and a chap who is about 70, so I have to admit SW does seem to be totally dominated by you girls!! I promise to be a good boy and not tell you anything about a saturday afternoon watching football!! :sigh:

I am finding it pretty easy so far during the day but come evening time, I am still wanting to eat sweet things but am doing well eating Alpen Light bars and Snack a Jack's and Go-Ahead bars boosting my syns up to just inside the 15syns!!

Last edited:
I'm well flipping annoyed!

Turns out for this last week my three green teas a day have NOT been green tea!! It's been fruit tea which apparently isn't the same....
Duh!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi ladies,
Sorry I've been very quiet recently - just had a really mad busy week. Need to have a good catch up session to see what you're all up to.

WI this morning, lost 3lb and got my 1.5 stone award.
I've really dodged a bullet there because I stayed at my dad's all weekend and really had to eat what I was given which included quiche and chips for tea and white crusty rolls for lunch (there goes my bread free week!) My 11 year old stepsister also baked me a double chocolate cake so I was really obliged to eat it - life is so hard sometimes :D

So I'm over the moon with my loss this week but have a feeling my naughty weekend will catch up with me for next week.

Waaahhhh... I can't keep up with this thread!:cry::8855:

Sounds like everyones doing just fine with the losses. I think it proves you just have to keep going even if you have a day or 2 away from the plan. Checking in here definitely helps.

Right, what's everyone having for tea? I was planning a chicken stir fry but don't fancy it now. My absolute favourite thing at the moment is pepper sauce and I've had it the last 2 nights but really craving it again. I've been having pork or chicken with loads of veg (probably 2/3rds of my plate) and the sauce just makes the veg so much less boring.

So... if you tell me what you're having and if it sounds nicer than mine I can steal your ideas :D

I have to admit it is great to be in a room with loads of lovely ladies, In fact its a dream of mine!!!:D

I promise to be a good boy and not tell you anything about a saturday afternoon watching football!! :sigh:

Haha - I think most men would be with you on point one!!! As for football - it depends entirely who you support!

Gearing myself up to make some yummy chunky soup after work, even converted my 7 yr old daughter to it (not that she needs to slim down, if anything she's underweight for her age - skinny mare! lol)

And yay finally managed to get a pic on my avatar doodad! That's my other half and my daughter :D

Right, what's everyone having for tea? I was planning a chicken stir fry but don't fancy it now. My absolute favourite thing at the moment is pepper sauce and I've had it the last 2 nights but really craving it again. I've been having pork or chicken with loads of veg (probably 2/3rds of my plate) and the sauce just makes the veg so much less boring.

So... if you tell me what you're having and if it sounds nicer than mine I can steal your ideas :D

Im having chips (sw stylee of course lol) beans, egg and mushrooms yumm lol. Although had that last night too but its sooo good and easy lol

Clairex

Waaahhhh... I can't keep up with this thread!:cry::8855:

Sounds like everyones doing just fine with the losses. I think it proves you just have to keep going even if you have a day or 2 away from the plan. Checking in here definitely helps.

I'm having whatever leftovers I can cobble together from the fridge so you probably don't want to steal that! :p

Yesterday though I had the spinach canneloni and it was yummy!

Haha - I think most men would be with you on point one!!! As for football - it depends entirely who you support!

Gearing myself up to make some yummy chunky soup after work, even converted my 7 yr old daughter to it (not that she needs to slim down, if anything she's underweight for her age - skinny mare! lol)

Well I do support Chesterfield, I suppose I will be staying quiet!! :mad:

For tea tonight I am cooking diet coke chicken and boiled rice!! Its fantastic, SW or not I would still love it!! :D

So I've just received these:

image-4046716152.jpg

It's meant to be a chocolate craving fix - I didn't buy then to do that but because I'm one of those people who have to try everything they see on TV lol

It's basically a little plastic tube you have a puff from and it's meant to taste like chocolate

Well it does!!! They taste bloody nice actually and each puff is 1 calorie! Perfect for fixing a chocolate craving

I won't get them again as I can of course have chocolate on SW and besides their £5 for three and you get 8 puffs from each one

Thought I'd share and see what people think of the idea, I would assume it'll be great for people who really can't lay off chocolate

Emmey that looks like fun....bit like one of those nicorette inhalers...but for fatties not faggies!!! Emmey who told you your green teas aren't green tea!! I have the Tetleys green tea with honey..it also comes plain or with lemon, and another brand of green tea with vanilla and I'm reliably informed they are considered green tea!! WI for me tonight...got my usual "I am going to do rubbish!!" head on and already worried about how I'll cope with a gain!! This two month mark is often when I lose my way!! I have had over my syn allowance this week, had a drinky or ten on Saturday at a wedding (avoided the buffet thought!!)....and eating when I got home...Mr PD got all romantic (he was feeling the wedding vibe!) and we did a bit of body magic instead!!....kept my hands busy!! But have had more syns than usual within my meals and a day or two with very little SF....and haven't been drinking my Green tea either!!....ah well..as I alway say...what will be will be...wish my heart felt it too thought!!! Good luck to the rest of the Wednesday weighers....and a big welcome to all our newbies...big love xxxx

Im having chips (sw stylee of course lol) beans, egg and mushrooms yumm lol. Although had that last night too but its sooo good and easy lol

Clairex

Mmmmm, that does sound good. I try to avoid carbs as they just don't agree with me, I feel constantly hungry if I eat carbs. I feel a green day coming on now tho, maybe Friday if WI goes ok.

I'm having whatever leftovers I can cobble together from the fridge so you probably don't want to steal that! :p

Yesterday though I had the spinach canneloni and it was yummy!

Yeah, I'll pass on the leftovers - all yours :8855:
Keep meaning to do canneloni with spinach and quark. Don't like doing things like that just for me tho, might do it when everyone's home at the weekend.

Well I do support Chesterfield, I suppose I will be staying quiet!! :mad:

For tea tonight I am cooking diet coke chicken and boiled rice!! Its fantastic, SW or not I would still love it!! :D

I tried the diet coke chicken last week, I'm not sure I did it right tho. It tasted nice but it didn't go sticky, it was more like it was marinaded. I'm sure I followed the recipe, maybe I'm just a rubbish cook! :8855:

Another 1.5 lbs off for me this week :) Star week so very happy!

Well done, that's brilliant :)

Emmey that looks like fun....bit like one of those nicorette inhalers...but for fatties not faggies!!! Emmey who told you your green teas aren't green tea!! I have the Tetleys green tea with honey..it also comes plain or with lemon, and another brand of green tea with vanilla and I'm reliably informed they are considered green tea!! WI for me tonight...got my usual "I am going to do rubbish!!" head on and already worried about how I'll cope with a gain!! This two month mark is often when I lose my way!! I have had over my syn allowance this week, had a drinky or ten on Saturday at a wedding (avoided the buffet thought!!)....and eating when I got home...Mr PD got all romantic (he was feeling the wedding vibe!) and we did a bit of body magic instead!!....kept my hands busy!! But have had more syns than usual within my meals and a day or two with very little SF....and haven't been drinking my Green tea either!!....ah well..as I alway say...what will be will be...wish my heart felt it too thought!!! Good luck to the rest of the Wednesday weighers....and a big welcome to all our newbies...big love xxxx

I'm exactly the same, this is usually where I lose myself, especially if I have a STS or gain. It's going to be different this time because we're definitely going to do this! You might have drifted a tiny bit off course but as long as you can still see where you're headed you'll get there in the end. Good luck tonight xxx

Welcome all the newbies, mandy glad your son is ok, sorry your frustrated with half pound loss i would definately try to add some red days.
Im so glad i dont drink 70 syns wow!! Battling with food is enough i couldnt stretch the syns to drink as well lol!!! Xxx

At the risk of sounding alcoholic I would always eat less if it meant I could have a drink :D

Problem is I normally have the food and the drink hence I am here :8855:

t11cky said:
Hello sexy!!:flirt2:
Your lips are gorgeous!!!;)

Ooohh I've come over all unnecessary lol

I promise to be a good boy and not tell you anything about a saturday afternoon watching football!! :sigh:

I'm a geezer bird- I'll talk Sat afternoon footy with you. Chesterfield are probably doing better than Villa anyway :rolleyes:
See you get it all here- glamourpusses with their lippy and me with the football ;)

Emmey that looks like fun....bit like one of those nicorette inhalers...but for fatties not faggies!!!

Lol - nearly made me spit my coffee out with your fatties not faggies peace!!

Another 1.5 lbs off for me this week :) Star week so very happy!

Yay - go you LisaMarie!!

I'm well flipping annoyed!

Turns out for this last week my three green teas a day have NOT been green tea!! It's been fruit tea which apparently isn't the same....
Duh!

Much nicer though - and still free :D

Well I'm a gooner so I don't mind talking football - although I'm not gonna mention last night :flamingmad:

At the risk of sounding alcoholic I would always eat less if it meant I could have a drink :D

Problem is I normally have the food and the drink hence I am here :8855:

I'm with you Rockchick, I'm alright with the food now I've set my mind to it but I know I can't give up the booze at weekends. Just need to work out why when I've had a few I have no off switch! :D. And why I think food doesn't count when I'm drunk! :8855:

Bit of a bloke as well, not keen on footie but I like cars, beer and rugby! I like pretty underwear and heels too so I'm not actually a man... altho... thinking on it men probably like those things too :d'oh:

Back