>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

is bidding on a treadmill on ebay :D

Pick up my reebock treadmill tomorrow, theres no excuse now!

Thread is so busy it's hard to catch up!

Love to everyone :D

Lucia Lucia said:

Excellent! No excuses.

Hi I know it's March but can I still join :) I've spent the last few years messing around at SW and If I'd of stuck to it I'd of been at my target and maintaining now! So I'm determined to get to target and I'm setting myself mini goals and challenges like this to help keep me motivated and help me reach my goal!
Cheers :)

Oooo and can I count what I've already lost? If yes. I've lost 8.5lb!

Of course you can join Jodidi :) And yes, of course you can count your 8.5lb :D Rozie is away having fun and cake for a few days, but she will add you to the list when she gets back :)

:welcome2: Well done on your loss so far, and good luck for your future shrinkage :) xx

p.s. I've messed about for years too - loosing a few stone and then gaining it back :eek: so I know where you're coming from :eek:

I know, I think it's because it's my first biggish goal and I feel like I failed to meet it. I won't let it get me down, but it's irritated me and will just make me have an 100% week this week...the cheesecake I have just had doesn't count as it's 100% from tomorrow lol.

Failed to meet it?!?!?! Don't be a daft lass, you've done, and are doing fantabulously! :D 2lb in one week is brilliant. Well done! :D xxx

Next week will be shiny city for sure :D

2 lb off for me this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Emmey :) xx That's another 2lb closer to where you want to be :D :clap::clap:

Oh Lucia I'm practically green with envy :eek: I would looooooove a treadmill - a motorised one - so I could build up to a run in the privacy of my own home without bouncing around a gym :eek: lol Mind I'd prob do some damage to my floors :eek: lol

Tell us about your treadmill :D How fast does it go? Does it do inclines? You lucky girl :D xx

Oh and yes, I agree, this thread is sooooo hard to keep up with! lol

Corkscrew said:
Failed to meet it?!?!?! Don't be a daft lass, you've done, and are doing fantabulously! :D 2lb in one week is brilliant. Well done! :D xxx

Next week will be shiny city for sure

Shiny city mmmm. Have to say I will be slightly outshined as one of the girls is 0.5lbs off her 6 stone... Never mind I will get that shiny too in a few months (about 6 I hope) lol Shinies.... Woohoo.

Shiny city mmmm. Have to say I will be slightly outshined as one of the girls is 0.5lbs off her 6 stone... Never mind I will get that shiny too in a few months (about 6 I hope) lol Shinies.... Woohoo.

0.5lb off her 6 stone shiny?? Oh :wow: you have to be super pleased for her though :D That will be us soon :D xx

Yeah totally, she's done really well, she has about 5 more she thinks although she will see will see as she gets closer. She's been doing it around 15 months I think.

Yeah totally, she's done really well, she has about 5 more she thinks although she will see will see as she gets closer. She's been doing it around 15 months I think.

I really do admire people who stick at it. I don't think I've ever lasted 12 months, nevermind 15! lol I will this time though :D lol I think I've finally grasped the concept of 'fall off, get back on' now :D It's taken years mind! :8855:

Corkscrew said:
Of course you can join Jodidi :) And yes, of course you can count your 8.5lb :D Rozie is away having fun and cake for a few days, but she will add you to the list when she gets back :)

:welcome2: Well done on your loss so far, and good luck for your future shrinkage :) xx

p.s. I've messed about for years too - loosing a few stone and then gaining it back :eek: so I know where you're coming from :eek:

Cheeky!

Hi jodidi :)

I've added u to the list ma love xx

I really do admire people who stick at it. I don't think I've ever lasted 12 months, nevermind 15! lol I will this time though :D lol I think I've finally grasped the concept of 'fall off, get back on' now :D It's taken years mind! :8855:

I'm hoping I can be at target in the next 12 months... would be a very happy bunny. If it takes me a little longer then that's ok but I'm hoping 12months or less lol

Hi I know it's March but can I still join :) I've spent the last few years messing around at SW and If I'd of stuck to it I'd of been at my target and maintaining now! So I'm determined to get to target and I'm setting myself mini goals and challenges like this to help keep me motivated and help me reach my goal!

:welcome: Hi Jodidi, I think many of us here have done the same thing. For me, joining in and chatting here is really helping me to keep going. Look forward to hearing from all the new people who've joined recently :)

You and me both Corkey. It's a simple concept, why has it taken me 30 years to get it?! If I added up all the weight I'd lost over the years I think I'd be a negative figure :D

Well I'm a gooner so I don't mind talking football - although I'm not gonna mention last night :flamingmad:

Sooo unlucky - really thought you were going to do it

I have this image of me now with 50 wedged in my mouth lol xx

LOL :D

Well back from WI. Didn't get my 10% or 2st, lost 2lbs and needed 2.5lbs but still a nice loss. Am now rewarding myself with cheesecake lol.

Would have got slimmer of the week but one of the ladies lost 4lbs due to a sickness bug which I felt was a bit unfair. Cheat lol.

I WILL get my shiny stickers next week.

Yes you will - and you haven't failed - you are 1/2lb away from an amazing achievement and we will be celebrating next week:553:

Boys and girls, I'm travelling now to mums so just to let you know I've received everyone's PMs but won't be able to update until tomorrow now :)

Be good whilst I'm gone xx

Thanks for such sterling job Roziee - I am back where I was so won't send a PM. can't promise to be good though :D

Haha where can I get that sickness bug??

2 lb off for me this week.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't - do you remember when I had it and lost 7lbs in a week and got Slimmer of the Week- I felt a total fraud ;) Now this thread has proved my suspicion that everyone at group went home saying "what a cheat!" :8855:
Oooo and can I count what I've already lost? If yes. I've lost 8.5lb!

Welcome to the madhouse!!!- and of course you can count your losses to date

Yes- and me!

Well ladies and gent(s) 1.5 off for me this week - and my weekend was a little flexi so v pleased. I am .5 lb off double figures, nearly got my BMI below 40 (which I haven't seen for a while) and am fitting in my next size down jeans. I will have about 3/4 pairs of fairly newish 22 jeans going begging, some with a bit of stretch and some without if anyone is at that size or a bit above and wants them. I am happy to wash and iron and post them off to you or arrange collection/delivery if you are local. I need to get rid even though they are not that old as they keep slipping down, and believe me that is not a good look :flirt2: PM me if anyone interested

Yes you will - and you haven't failed - you are 1/2lb away from an amazing achievement and we will be celebrating next week:553:

Don't - do you remember when I had it and lost 7lbs in a week and got Slimmer of the Week- I felt a total fraud ;) Now this thread has proved my suspicion that everyone at group went home saying "what a cheat!" :8855:

Well ladies and gent(s) 1.5 off for me this week - and my weekend was a little flexi so v pleased. I am .5 lb off double figures, nearly got my BMI below 40 (which I haven't seen for a while) and am fitting in my next size down jeans. I will have about 3/4 pairs of fairly newish 22 jeans going begging, some with a bit of stretch and some without if anyone is at that size or a bit above and wants them. I am happy to wash and iron and post them off to you or arrange collection/delivery if you are local. I need to get rid even though they are not that old as they keep slipping down, and believe me that is not a good look :flirt2: PM me if anyone interested

Thanks hun, It's just frustrating. Am over it now and next week I will get that (and more).

I was only joking about her being a cheat...kinda:D

Well done on your loss. Have PM'd you ref the jeans

I'm hoping I can be at target in the next 12 months... would be a very happy bunny. If it takes me a little longer then that's ok but I'm hoping 12months or less lol

Me too Ellen. 12 months with no (well not much :giggle:) messing :D It's ok if it takes a little longer though. Another concept I've finally grasped.........even when I'm done losing, I'll still be a SW to maintain :D

:welcome: Hi Jodidi, I think many of us here have done the same thing. For me, joining in and chatting here is really helping me to keep going. Look forward to hearing from all the new people who've joined recently :)

You and me both Corkey. It's a simple concept, why has it taken me 30 years to get it?! If I added up all the weight I'd lost over the years I think I'd be a negative figure :D

:8855: negative figure! Me too Sarah! :8855:

Coming on here and chatting is such a good motivator isn't it? :D

Well done chick! 1.5 with booze is fab :D :giggle:

Talking of jeans, I have loads........ranging in sizes 18 - 24 :eek: :giggle: It's been 2 years since the 18 fit, but i'm so glad I saved them :D lol I went a tad nuts of the jeans buying when I was smaller :eek: lol

Thanks you guys, im gonna like it in here, you all sound really friendly and yes, a bit mad, lol! I'm a bit mad too, lol, so hopefully I'll fit in :) I can't wait to lose 6 stone in a year, it will make such a difference to my life! I want my life back, you know what I mean?! I'm fed up of missing out and pretending I don't want to do stuff when really its my weight that's physically holding me back. Me and hubby (he's slim) went shopping yesterday as we needed some new clothes and I needed some shoes too. We went to Premark and hubby can just pick stuff up and say "yep I'll have that" me, I struggled to find anything, it was depressing but I'm using these moments as inspiration to succeed! Ahhh man, I've rambled on there, sorry guys I was getting abit too serious then, lol!

Back