>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corky,

im picking it up on Sun as it needs two chaps to get it in and out of the car. It's a reebock 2.2 and does indeed do hills etc so I'm pleased as although I dont want it to replace the gym, I can do it hopefully once the kids are in bed but I cant get out of the house. In the gym twice a week, once with a trainer and once alone now and also doing 3 sessions of the aqua fit classes.I dont think my loses are hugely bigger to be honest as they are always all over the place. Last three since I began excercising have been 4.5/3/1 lbs off but I feel i'm in for a good one tonight hopefully. The difference has been a huge change in my shape and I feel hugely more flexible.

Anyways I heard a rumour that we had finally lured a man in here, can someone confirm that as it's very exciting :D

Love to all and will update with my loss later.

Corky,

Anyways I heard a rumour that we had finally lured a man in here, can someone confirm that as it's very exciting :D

Have we really? I missed that - my spidey sense should've been tingling! :D

We have gained a man. He seems to fit in despite the testicles. :D

Afternoon.

What's the chocolate philli like I can't find it anywhere :(

Clairex

We have gained a man. He seems to fit in despite the testicles. :D

Looks like I just dropped in at the right time!!
Yes I am a man and yes I have testicles, I hope thats ok ladies?? :eek:
You girls sure do chat a lot!!
I have just had my dinner, yes a late one!! mainly as I have just had to clean a full pot of yogurt up with the help of my dog after dropping it as I was about to tuck into my noodles and scan bran!! :sigh:

Afternoon.

Clairex

Its the texture of philly but tastes like a chocolate cheesecake topping. I love it :D

Our Asda has got them but they have put them on the end of an aisle, not with the rest of the philly because they are on special offer (£1 a tub). Iceland have also got them on 2 for £2.

Its the texture of philly but tastes like a chocolate cheesecake topping. I love it :D

Our Asda has got them but they have put them on the end of an aisle, not with the rest of the philly because they are on special offer (£1 a tub). Iceland have also got them on 2 for £2.

Thanks

Think I need to b going to asda :)

Clairex

Corky,

im picking it up on Sun as it needs two chaps to get it in and out of the car. It's a reebock 2.2 and does indeed do hills etc so I'm pleased as although I dont want it to replace the gym, I can do it hopefully once the kids are in bed but I cant get out of the house. In the gym twice a week, once with a trainer and once alone now and also doing 3 sessions of the aqua fit classes.I dont think my loses are hugely bigger to be honest as they are always all over the place. Last three since I began excercising have been 4.5/3/1 lbs off but I feel i'm in for a good one tonight hopefully. The difference has been a huge change in my shape and I feel hugely more flexible.

Lucia, that looks a fab treadmill......just what I want! lol You got a right bargain too :eek::eek: They're £600 in Argos. Oh I'm sooooooooooo green with envy :D lol I might start perusing ebay to see if I can bag one :D

Good luck for WI later Lucia xxx

I have just had my dinner, yes a late one!! mainly as I have just had to clean a full pot of yogurt up with the help of my dog after dropping it as I was about to tuck into my noodles and scan bran!! :sigh:

Your ears must have pricked up! lol

What sort of [STRIKE]mop[/STRIKE] dog do you have?

Don't forget to drop some veggies too so your pup gets his 1/3 superfree! :p

Afternoon.

Clairex

It's really yummy! Nice spread on a rich tea biscuit and the new hi fi bars (although nutella is better on them). nom nom

It's OK that you have testicles... not your fault! As for the chatting...we are women...what do you expect lol. I've not had any dinner yet oops, but have been picking at crabsticks and fruit so I'm OK, will cook something when OH gets back.

Apparently Tesco has them on BOGOF

Lucia, that looks a fab treadmill......just what I want! lol You got a right bargain too :eek::eek: They're £600 in Argos. Oh I'm sooooooooooo green with envy :D lol I might start perusing ebay to see if I can bag one :D

What sort of [STRIKE]mop[/STRIKE] dog do you have?

I want to get myself an exercise bike. I do a lot of walking with the boys and now I've started training for this midnight walk I'm getting plenty in (and a lot of hills-Plymouth is ridiculous!)

Good luck for everyone WI.

HELP. I am strugglng today I am soooo hungry and just want to eat rubbish :(

Clairex

Yeah iv not used any yet and only using 0.5 at dinner. Making the sticky pork n noodles from the magazine

Clairex

Have something free or superfree first and then have something using syns to settle the craving - you should have your syns (and with the weight we all have to lose no reason we shouldn't have the full 15)

What are you craving - sweet or savoury?

HELP. I am strugglng today I am soooo hungry and just want to eat rubbish :(

Clairex

Are you doing an EE or green day? I find a big plate off SW chips does the trick. It'll fill you up so you don't keep picking and go over your syns and you feel like you're having something naughty :D Even if you don't have the SF (although you could have salad/tomatoes) it's still better that blowing out on junk.

Have something free or superfree first and then have something using syns to settle the craving - you should have your syns (and with the weight we all have to lose no reason we shouldn't have the full 15)

What are you craving - sweet or savoury?

I don't tend to use my syns unless its for some sort of sauce lol. I think I'm just so hungry I want anythin I can get my hands on. Not got much in the house too eat cause its end of the week

X

How about having a cuppa and thinking about what you really fancy? Rather then just eat cos you want to?

Yeah I mite just do that lol.

Looking forward to dinner although I dunno when I'll get it. Oh working late :( anyone know how many syns r in the mini packets of fridge raiders?

X

claire i hate days like that, if you have syns though i say use them thats what they are there for xx

Yeah I mite just do that lol.

Looking forward to dinner although I dunno when I'll get it. Oh working late :( anyone know how many syns r in the mini packets of fridge raiders?

X
1.5 syns x

Back