>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Definately, it scares me when I hold my youngest, to think I've lost more that he weighs is frightening. Will be even more scary when I've lost as much as my toddler.

too right. I have lost more than my 10 yr old weighs!

I've lost more than my biggest dog weighs :D lol

Just had a naughty curry...chicken danshak, boiled rice and a popadom...10 and a half syns according to my SW book!!...no wine!!! x

That's not naughty :D Mind, I hope it tasted naughty! lol NO WINE?!?!?!?! :faint2: I'll send a paramedic! :eek: lol

Hi folks, am back after a nightmare trying to get online over the last few weeks. Have completly lost track of what I've lost and when I was last on here. But I've lost 23lb since the 9th Jan, so I'm going to put this as my start date and go from there, if someone could please update me.

Thanks

Welcome back feynman, and well done on your loss so far :) xxx

Corky, how was WI? Xx

Reporting in with a 3lb loss this week Paula :D :bliss: Actually it's 3.25, but I can't be arsed counting in 1/4's :giggle:

I'm 1.5lb off 2 stone :eek: Next week it shall be MINE :fingerscrossed: lol

I swear my toddler is trying to cause me stress this week. It's not even 9am and he's already gained a MASSIVE bump on his head. He was climbing a tall stool in the kitchen and even though I told him to sit nicely (why would he listen) he fell off and then the stool fell on top of him. Meant to be taking him to a baby lab this week and he's going with cuts on his lips from, the razor and bump on his head from the stool, any other visible injuries he wants to add to his face to make me look like a horrendous mummy??? Knowing my luck, the HV we haven't seen since my youngest was 16 weeks will actually want to make an appointment to see us! Sorry, needed to rant!

Congrats on losses ladies

Just had a naughty curry...chicken danshak, boiled rice and a popadom...10 and a half syns according to my SW book!!...no wine!!! x

That sounds more like a very saintly curry to me! Hope you enjoyed it :)

Hi folks, am back after a nightmare trying to get online over the last few weeks. Have completly lost track of what I've lost and when I was last on here. But I've lost 23lb since the 9th Jan, so I'm going to put this as my start date and go from there, if someone could please update me.

Thanks

Great loss! Glad you made it back :D. You might need to PM Rozie so she can update your stats.

Reporting in with a 3lb loss this week Paula :D :bliss: Actually it's 3.25, but I can't be arsed counting in 1/4's :giggle:

That's brilliant Corkey :0clapper::woohoo: Well done! :D I'm pretty sure the way you're going you'll hit that 2 stone next week :)

Thanks

Great to see you back. I was wondering where you had got to. You are doing F-A-B!

I swear my toddler is trying to cause me stress this week. It's not even 9am and he's already gained a MASSIVE bump on his head. He was climbing a tall stool in the kitchen and even though I told him to sit nicely (why would he listen) he fell off and then the stool fell on top of him. Meant to be taking him to a baby lab this week and he's going with cuts on his lips from, the razor and bump on his head from the stool, any other visible injuries he wants to add to his face to make me look like a horrendous mummy??? Knowing my luck, the HV we haven't seen since my youngest was 16 weeks will actually want to make an appointment to see us! Sorry, needed to rant!

Ah bless him, he's just at that age when everything they do seems to result in a cut or a bruise. I think my son spent 2 years with a permenant bruise on his head! He knew what he wanted to do but wasn't quite co-ordinated enough to do it resulting in him constantly falling over or running into door frames. My 2 nephews were worse, my sister had countless trips to A & E. Must be a boy thing as my daughter was a lot more graceful :D

ellen83 said:

I think it's a boy thing, my 4yr olds the same! Always got a bump or bruise! Took him to the library and he ran in, tripped and banged his head and had the biggest egg ever, it was huge, then a week later banged his head into the same spot and it came up again, lol! I was so glad that when he had his pre-school photos his cute little face didn't look like a warzone, lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:

You will do that next week for sure xx

ellen83 said:

OMG, your boy loves getting into scrapes doesn't he lol? It's amazing how tough they are tho.

Corkscrew said:

Fantastic, well done Corky!

I am happy to report that when I went to see the nurse yesterday at my surgery my blood pressure has come down from 138/85 to 120/75.

It was never in the high bracket and I knew it would come down a little, but I didn't think it would be that quick. Really pleased :)

Im doing a red week and we are having a chinese tonight normally i would let the diet go out the window but instead im having beef & mushrooms (4.5) and few chips (6.5) well within my syns im very proud of myself, i so hope monday wi is kind to me iv been losing and gaining the same 3lb for the last 3 weeks but have been brilliant this week, im hoping that i have found what works for me red days all the way how is everyone doing xxx

Im doing a red week and we are having a chinese tonight normally i would let the diet go out the window but instead im having beef & mushrooms (4.5) and few chips (6.5) well within my syns im very proud of myself, i so hope monday wi is kind to me iv been losing and gaining the same 3lb for the last 3 weeks but have been brilliant this week, im hoping that i have found what works for me red days all the way how is everyone doing xxx

Im having chinese tonight to and wi on monday. I have gone over my syns for today :(.

x

Paula you're becoming an :angel: I'm proud of you too! :D

:fingerscrossed: for Monday :) You sooooo deserve a good loss! xxx

I'm doing good ta :) Just been and bought my liquids for tonight :D I've only been back in the house 10 mins and a bottle of Merlot is calling my name :eek:

Btw, I've decided to win the lottery tonight so I can buy Jessie for a year :D lol I'm willing to share him with anyone who lives close enough :D

I say that I am doing EE but I think I am more like red most days, I have been trying to keep off the carbs quite a bit lately.

Paula you're becoming an :angel: I'm proud of you too! :D

:fingerscrossed: for Monday :) You sooooo deserve a good loss! xxx

I'm doing good ta :) Just been and bought my liquids for tonight :D I've only been back in the house 10 mins and a bottle of Merlot is calling my name :eek:

Btw, I've decided to win the lottery tonight so I can buy Jessie for a year :D lol I'm willing to share him with anyone who lives close enough :D

Im not too far from you Corky, so I would share him with you :D

Corkscrew said:
1.5 hours away by my reckoning (mind I've only been as far as Marton Road) :D I'll book you in! :giggle:

Can I have an hour of him? I'll collect - not sure of the distance actually so maybe make it two hours...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes it will!!! By the way - apropos your Merlot I found a new smiley for you, Sarah and me for weekends :party0036:

Im not too far from you Corky, so I would share him with you :D

Flippin' 'eck - I'll move if you buy Jessie!!!! :D

Back