>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Can I have an hour of him? I'll collect - not sure of the distance actually so maybe make it two hours...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 hours is correct :D No need to collect, I'll fly him down for his sessions with you :D

Yes it will!!! By the way - apropos your Merlot I found a new smiley for you, Sarah and me for weekends :party0036:

:8855: I like it! lol

Flippin' 'eck - I'll move if you buy Jessie!!!! :D

No need to go such trouble rockchick, I'm flying him down for Emmey so perhaps you could join them in Dudley? More convenient for you?? :giggle:

Btw, I've decided to win the lottery tonight so I can buy Jessie for a year :D lol I'm willing to share him with anyone who lives close enough :D

That's very generous....*moves to West Yorkshire* :D

*gets spare room ready for Sarah and stocks up on booze* :giggle:

Yes it will!!! By the way - apropos your Merlot I found a new smiley for you, Sarah and me for weekends :party0036:

Haha, love it! Can't wait to dive in to my first glass. White for me tho, I'm not good with red wine, gives me a right headache :(. I've decided, 2 wines with dinner then VODKA... yay :D:D:D

Have a great evening everyone xxx

Corkscrew said:
Paula you're becoming an :angel: I'm proud of you too! :D

:fingerscrossed: for Monday :) You sooooo deserve a good loss! xxx

I'm doing good ta :) Just been and bought my liquids for tonight :D I've only been back in the house 10 mins and a bottle of Merlot is calling my name :eek:

Btw, I've decided to win the lottery tonight so I can buy Jessie for a year :D lol I'm willing to share him with anyone who lives close enough :D

Aaaahhhh thank you corky i like being angel like lol mmmmmwwwwaaaahhhhh

Have fun tonight xxxx

Right ladies, is it normal at a certain point of dieting to come out in spots? I feel a bit like a teenager again. I don't have many, well 5, but for me that is a lot. I'm not sure if I'm due my first star week since before I was pregnant (should be at some point...Miles is 11 months now!).

Also, Dexter's bump has done down and no more injuries yet today for him although Miles has had a few minor bumps and knocks. All part of the joy of boys and all that.

How is everyone else's day going? I have felt so hungry all day. Just want to eat and eat.

Ellen, glAd you havent had anymore calamities!!! I come out in spots the first month into healthy eating i always think its the bad food oozing out lol xx

Ellen, glAd you havent had anymore calamities!!! I come out in spots the first month into healthy eating i always think its the bad food oozing out lol xx

Well technically it's not me... just my offspring whom I'm seriously considering velcroing the walls and boys and problem solved.

Well I'm 3 months in now... so maybe my body's a bit slow on realising I'm eating healthily!

rockchick72 said:
Flippin' 'eck - I'll move if you buy Jessie!!!! :D

Gerofff! I'm first! :)

ellen83 said:
Right ladies, is it normal at a certain point of dieting to come out in spots? I feel a bit like a teenager again. I don't have many, well 5, but for me that is a lot. I'm not sure if I'm due my first star week since before I was pregnant (should be at some point...Miles is 11 months now!).

Also, Dexter's bump has done down and no more injuries yet today for him although Miles has had a few minor bumps and knocks. All part of the joy of boys and all that.

How is everyone else's day going? I have felt so hungry all day. Just want to eat and eat.

God, I have two whoppers at the moment, one on each cheek! Strange if I am to get a spot it's usually on my chin

Glad dexters ok.

I went to Matalan today.I have only bought a couple of things to tide me over since starting in August and have very little in my wardrobe. I used to buy a size 30 being 24 stone! I bought 2 tops in a size 18!!! I cant believe it :D

Aahhh lucia thats fanastic you must feel very proud of yourself good for you my lovely xx

Hello ladies, I am probably gonna get banned fro the websit for this, I am proper pissed and I have had far 2 many syns!
Wa a good day until the syns started saying hello when a bottle of rum opened up and got pretty much drunk as well as a couple of its mates ( Cans of lager)
So if that's not all their mates came out to play 'Go Ahead ' bars so yes syns galore!!
Been a good week apart from today, I have taken constipation tablets to try and get rid of the crap I have eaten, quite literally, haha
Any ladies doing the same thing on a saturday night or is it just me, Make sure you say hello if your near by, the we can do it together, lol
Ok I am sure I have just made a prick of myself and regret this ' cr@p in the morning but they always say honestly is the best policey!!! :)

Oh and sorry, but I am a man, Please forgive my darling beautifull ladies!!

Hello ladies, I am probably gonna get banned fro the websit for this, I am proper pissed and I have had far 2 many syns!
Wa a good day until the syns started saying hello when a bottle of rum opened up and got pretty much drunk as well as a couple of its mates ( Cans of lager)
So if that's not all their mates came out to play 'Go Ahead ' bars so yes syns galore!!
Been a good week apart from today, I have taken constipation tablets to try and get rid of the crap I have eaten, quite literally, haha
Any ladies doing the same thing on a saturday night or is it just me, Make sure you say hello if your near by, the we can do it together, lol
Ok I am sure I have just made a prick of myself and regret this ' cr@p in the morning but they always say honestly is the best policey!!! :)
Glad I am not your head........do not envy the headache and the feeling of near death that accompanies a hangover......atleast you can have a wicked syn free breakfast in the morning! Glad you had a good night!

I went to Matalan today.I have only bought a couple of things to tide me over since starting in August and have very little in my wardrobe. I used to buy a size 30 being 24 stone! I bought 2 tops in a size 18!!! I cant believe it :D

Hello Sexy!!! :flirt2:

I have taken constipation tablets to try and get rid of the crap I have eaten, quite literally, haha

:wavey: I'll be round at 6.30 in the morning. Sooooo looking forward to taking constipation tablets..........together :D :rotflmao:

Are you sure? Are you really, really sure? Geeze, you're just soooooo honest! :D

Oh and sorry, but I am a man, Please forgive my darling beautifull ladies!!

I'm sorry you're a man, you have my sympathies.......but you are forgiven :p lol

Ahhh I've tried to stay quiet but I just can't lol (shocking eh?!)

Mr man - we all make mistakes regarding a spurge, especially after having a few we lose controll and it's not uncommon to end up at the kebab shop after a good night on the pop

And I'm sure you'll get on here this morning (probably more this afternoon) with your banging headache and regret the lot. But that doesn't negate the issue that not just admitting on a public forum about taking laxatives but actually doing it goes against everything SW or any healthy diet is about. Or any healthy living for that matter

My thoughts are that your words were pretty coherent really, so I can't imagine you were so smashed you didn't know what you were saying - either that or you type very well for someone who's hammered.
I personally am really disappointed and don't really come here to read about unhealthy 'easy' options - its nothing to do with the mistake or the blip you had with the alcohol and food - were all here to help us through those exact reasons - and maybe I'm being a bit harsh by saying something but I seriously don't wish to read about your alternative to fighting weightloss - had you have said you made yourself sick - you would be walking down the line of an eating disorder - I dont feel it much different - (okay so different end)

Maybe i am being a bit harsh but frankly me and everyone else try hard to be healthy and what you did last night was actually the opposite and I really hope you don't default to this method if you make another mistake down the line / it really isn't a healthy way to live so perhaps for your own sake you should have a read around - considered it a flexi syn day, reduced syns lfor the rest of the week - drawn a line and carried on - this journey is a long one and even once were there we still have to avoid putting everything back on an starting again - your not giving yourself very healthy foundations to start from

Having said all that I really hope the hangover isn't too nasty this morning and your able to draw a line now and continue with your weight loss journey - remember everyone on this forum is here to support and help - but we also all make mistakes - its how we carry on that defines our new lifestyle and I really don't want to see anyone take a turn into unhealthy living

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree with emmey..

Taking laxatives isn't going to help. One bad day out of a good 6 day week may not have affected your weight loss.

Corkey had a alcoholic night 1 evening and still managed to lose weight as she was super good for the rest of the week.

For your own sake, I wouldn't recommend laxatives.. You're already hung over with a banging headache and you'll now be in pain from the stomach pains from the laxatives.

It's ok to lose control once in a while but don't punish yourself for the blow out. The laxatives will make you dehydrated from pooping so much... Not good.

Like emmey said, we are all here when you Splurge :)

Last edited:
Back