>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hello Sexy!!! :flirt2:

T11icky, I hate to disapoint you but i'm 42, married, have 3 kids, 3 chickens,2 cats and a mortgage and drive an automatic seven seat scenic.....

Sexy isnt quite what springs to mind!!!!!

T11icky, I hate to disapoint you but i'm 42, married, have 3 kids, 3 chickens,2 cats and a mortgage and drive an automatic seven seat scenic.....

Do your chicken lay Lucia? How fab it would be to have freshly laid eggs :D

p.s. Ask your hubby if you're sexy ;) If he says no, ask the chickens :D

Lucia we are ALL sexy ladies!!! Now repeat after me......"I am sexy" :giggle:

Lucia Lucia said:

Lmao lucia that made me LOL!

I can feel T11ickys cringe factor rising lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corky,

We bought each other a hen house, rolls royce style handmade one for our tenth wedding aniversary and have three chickens and they lay an egg a day each from around feb to nov and then here and there over the winter.They are called, Mrs Slocombe, Henrietta and Poppy!

Corky,

We bought each other a hen house, rolls royce style handmade one for our tenth wedding aniversary and have three chickens and they lay an egg a day each from around feb to nov and then here and there over the winter.They are called, Mrs Slocombe, Henrietta and Poppy!

Awwwww that sounds just fab Lucia! :D Any plans to get more?

Def not I HATE the bloody things!

Corky,

I've always fancied having a couple of chickens, would be lovely to have fresh eggs knowing they came from happy chucks :) We don't have a massive garden and I'm not sure what the dog would make of them so it's probably not going to happen. Do you let them run around Lucia?

Would like a couple of pigs too, just as pets tho... I can live without the fresh bacon :eek:

I would upload a pic but my computer being repaired, I'm on hubby's.

The poo alot which is annoying and they have a posh house with a 10 foot covered run and stay in that if its wet but otherwise they free range. The vegetable garden has picket fence around so they cant get into that but its still a big area they can roam in.Apart from the poo issue they are easy to look after.

t11cky said:
Hello ladies, I am probably gonna get banned fro the websit for this, I am proper pissed and I have had far 2 many syns!
Wa a good day until the syns started saying hello when a bottle of rum opened up and got pretty much drunk as well as a couple of its mates ( Cans of lager)
So if that's not all their mates came out to play 'Go Ahead ' bars so yes syns galore!!
Been a good week apart from today, I have taken constipation tablets to try and get rid of the crap I have eaten, quite literally, haha
Any ladies doing the same thing on a saturday night or is it just me, Make sure you say hello if your near by, the we can do it together, lol
Ok I am sure I have just made a prick of myself and regret this ' cr@p in the morning but they always say honestly is the best policey!!! :)

Well all I can say is I'm in your camp this weekend :( the bf and I got rather drunk on Friday getting through a whole bottle of jack daniels and at least a bottle of full fat coke :( although we did sort of make up for it with plenty of body magic! Lmao! But yeah ive gone well over syns this weekend so tomorrow it will be a case of not whether I gained but more a case of how much :/ oh well new week starts tomorrow!

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins

I was thinking that especially with what she had going on. Hope she's ok.

We did an 8 mile bike ride this afternoon and my nephew has been round so the treadmill has been moved upstairs now!

Vicki Dyers is missing too.

Lucia, you are doing so well , i think you are one sexy mumma xxx

Help iv been bad :( lol

Had a chinese last night and dominos pizza today and iv got wi 2moro :(

Clairex

claire, dont panic if you have been good for the rest of the week you may still be ok. dont panic, iv had chinese 2 days in a row in my syns though so im hoping WI tomorrow will still be ok xxx

Back