>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I blame the stupid pill lol made totm come :( lol

X

Hello ladies how are you all? Well it seems an up and down week for lots of us... I have had that damn tummy bug this week that's spread thru all of the family but on the mend now so 1st part of the week barely ate so no syns.. But last 2 days have needed chocolate and gone over on syns and still feel I could have a big fat binge!! If I get a gain so be it... Xx

P.s have now gone the opposite way last 3 days if you know what I mean ahem all bloated and "full" really don't want to take tablets for relief but anyone got another remedy for constipation?xx

Natural remedies for constipation

Water and increasing fluid intake

citrus fruits

hex b of tinned prunes

Weetabix

beans

tomatoes

Roziee,

How did you little break away go?

jemmsie83 said:
P.s have now gone the opposite way last 3 days if you know what I mean ahem all bloated and "full" really don't want to take tablets for relief but anyone got another remedy for constipation?xx

Grapes always do it for me !! Xx

Lost 1lb this week but annoying cause yesterday id list 5lb!!! But heyho roziee il pm u my lovely xxx

Good luck to everyone weighing in today xx

Paula, i'm sure it will show next week :) I think it was just bad timing with the food you had yesterday. Keep plugging away chick......and stop flipping scale hopping! lol

Well done on the loss xxx

Thanks corky, i think your right although everything was within syns so?, nevermind a pound off a week is still 52lbs a year!!! Xxx

Right my lovely ladies (and man), I was naughty yesterday...I had chinese. It was good and decided I really fancied it, I enjoyed it, didn't go too mental and feel NO guilt. As long as I still lose my 0.5 lbs this week I will be happy, anything else is a bonus lol. Good luck for today's weigh ins people.

Weigh in is Wednesday at 5pm...

Morning Everyone! :D

I drank myself silly over the weekend, but managed to stay within my points, then took the dog out for an hour which cleared my head.

I struggle to give up chocolate, but theres no way I'm giving up alcohol and I don't need to!

Still on track, created my own little food diary spreadsheet this morning which is helping me stay on track. Does anyone else feel like they never stop eating baked beans?! I feel it's all I ever eat!

Good Luck to everyone, hope your week goes well xxx

Great week for me last week - weighed in on Saturday and reached my club 10 target and got to 14 1/2 stone - woohoo.

Next targets is 2 stones gone, which will be 14st 3lbs and then get to under 14st.

Total lost is 24lbs so far.

Feeling cross with myself after the weekend, ended up having a takeout on Friday night to reward myself for not drinking but stayed low syn, should have been 12 syns in total but it did seem rather oily!!......then ended up bloomin drinking on Saturday night!! Two bottles of low alcohol wine, a very large glass of pink fizz and a couple of vodka's.....then popcorn at the cinema on Sunday.....taking me up to my weekly syn allowance by Sunday evening and weigh in not till Wednesday.....why oh why can't I show some restraint!!

PD u are not alone!!! Most of us do it, the hard bit is getting straight back into it xxx

Thanks corky, i think your right although everything was within syns so?, nevermind a pound off a week is still 52lbs a year!!! Xxx

I know it was within syns, but sometimes when you have quite a few the day before WI it can affect the scales. It's just timing :) You need a Friday WI :D lol

Hi everyone,

I'm not going to even try reading all the posts I've missed!

I really need to get back on track, although I'm still going to class I've had a bit of a rough past two weeks.
I still only have an 8 and a half pound loss recorded since January when I started. I thought this was ok until I got a diary the other day and marked what my weight was in each month so far:

Jan 1st - 20st +
Feb 1st - 19.6
March 1st - 19.6

I really don't want to be in the nineteens for April... and everyone on here is doing so well. I've had a hectic two weeks, I've had been to 7 job interviews ( I got one! :)) but I think I got a bit stressed out about it all, resulting in one week where I gained 3 pounds. I was devastated. There's no way I'm going to be a yoyo again. I've since lost 2 so I feel like I'm back on track but in a way, not, I still have some bad habits e.g. being high syn at the beginning of the week and having the rest of the week on a tight leash so that I don't gain.

I've also been having problems with my Mirena Coil. It was causing some pain, and I realised I'd put 2 stone on since having it in 9 months ago. I've had it removed so it will be interesting to see what happens. I know I can't totally blame it on that, I've heard the injection and implant are the more common culprits. If anyone has any experiences of this please share as I've read a few negative stories, even though I was told its not a side effect.

I really have some catching up to do if I'm to get that 6 stone off! Help... I feel a bit unconfident about this all at the minute and I think I've reached that stage where before I would have become complacement...

Back