>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Is there no creche nearby that would take her for the hour? Or a friend/family member who could take her out for a walk for you?

Is there no creche nearby that would take her for the hour? Or a friend/family member who could take her out for a walk for you?

Not really - the major appeal of this group for me was that it was convenient to take her with me. I'm hoping this was just a bad week. If not I might look at switching to an evening group and leave littley with hubby.

1.5lbs off for me today and Club 10 :D

Didn't have a very good meeting though as my little one was really disruptive. My group are very welcoming and tolerant with the children and noone said anything but I really felt I was pushing it today. I hardly heard any of what was said and I am sure others couldn't either.
Not sure what to do because if she is like that in future weeks I really feel I will have to stop going to group :(

May I suggest some gaffer tape strategically positioned over littley's gob? :D lol Only joking :D

How old is she? Could you take a colouring book or something to keep her occupied??

Hey guys

3.5 off for me this week - roz I have PM'd ya my lovely

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fandabbydozie Emmey :D Well done xxx

I've missed so many posts :eek: Must try harder to keep up! lol

Well done to everyone this week, good luck to those yet to WI. Welcome back Mandy, you were missed. Sarah, you little devil......fancy booking a holiday and leaving us all here! lol Have a great time :D

Sorry I've missed so many out :eek: xxx

2lbs off for me, Club 10 in the bag, 2st award in the bag....with change I may add woohoo! Very happy to have my new shinies!!!!

Felt bad that the lady who only needed 0.5lb to get her 6st award put on 1.5lbs. She was not happy! I totally expected her to get it this week.

Well done Lisa Marie, Emmey and Ellen, fab losses girls :)

Girls you are losing weight sooooo brilliantly!

I am so proud of each and every one of you :)

What do you think the most important factor in you losing weight consistently with SW? Tell us your secret!

What do you think the most important factor in you losing weight consistently with SW? Tell us your secret!

I would say I'm only losing weight because I'm breastfeeding but I went 8 months without that making a difference so I will say it's just eating a good variety and following the plan... I do extra easy and have to be honest, I'm not crazy strict (as I'm bf'ing). I think it helps to be relatively laid back about it as I've found the weeks I've stressed about it, or maybe had the extra biscuit and felt guilty I've maybe lost 0.5lbs or 1lbs. Does that make any sense? It also probably helps I don't really drink...

Roziee said:

Having faith in the plan because it does work if you follow it - and remembering you get what you deserve if you cheat - that it's a life style change and not a crash diet so if it takes weeks longer than planned that's okay because your doing it as part of your lifestyle anyway
Also the water intake this week I increased from my usual 1-2 pints max to 5-6
And ensured that golden rule for EE is getting that third super free and trying to keep the body guessing so snacking on veg and fruit and different kinds

Having faith in the plan because it does work if you follow it - and remembering you get what you deserve if you cheat - that it's a life style change and not a crash diet so if it takes weeks longer than planned that's okay because your doing it as part of your lifestyle anyway
Also the water intake this week I increased from my usual 1-2 pints max to 5-6
And ensured that golden rule for EE is getting that third super free and trying to keep the body guessing so snacking on veg and fruit and different kinds

Yeah.... and what she said too lol. (sounded better than what I said)

ellen83 said:
Yeah.... and what she said too lol. (sounded better than what I said)

Lol don't mind me - after a bad few weeks (despite being on plan 100%) I've had some sort of life revelation - lol

I literally just sprayed my cuppa everywhere!

:8855: That's good Emmey! lol

I would say (for me anyway) no stressing, acceptance that this way of eating is part of life now etc etc etc blah blah blah and what Emmey said! Ok so I'm nicking someone elses words! lol

I can honestly say, hand on heart, I like the way I'm eating. Im in control and loving it. I'm not even tempted to eat crap - I just don't want it anymore, but if in the future I want something, I'll choose wisely and syn it.

I'll stop blarting now :D lol

Corkscrew said:
:8855: That's good Emmey! lol

I would say (for me anyway) no stressing, acceptance that this way of eating is part of life now etc etc etc blah blah blah and what Emmey said! Ok so I'm nicking someone elses words! lol

I can honestly say, hand on heart, I like the way I'm eating. Im in control and loving it. I'm not even tempted to eat crap - I just don't want it anymore, but if in the future I want something, I'll choose wisely and syn it.

I'll stop blarting now :D lol

Less blarting more reading ;)

Hi again all, trying to do it from home this time, not sure I can do it I am easily swayed need a class to keep me motivated I think? We had sausage and mash in work today organised before I decided to start we have a free lunch once a month I did bring in some salad from home so tried to make it ee but should have just said no really.

need to go and do a menu.. also do not have any scales in the house, I go and get weighed once every 3 months by my doctor not sure if that will be enough or need to get scales? any suggestions?

Get some scales, and use us as your group to keep you on track :D

I'm doing it from home too Pickle. I stopped going to class because, quite frankly it was a bit rubbish - wading through everyones losses, a clap here and there.....and that was basically it! Plus the consultant changed the time of her class to one when I would be at work (I think she may have been trying to get rid of me :giggle:)

So, I use this forum and these lovely people as my 'class' and I know they will be here for me if/when I need a kick up the aris :D

I WI in my bedroom, stark nekid (lol) every Saturday morning....I don't even have to make myself look presentable or brush my hair! lol

I'm doing fine, so there's no reason you can't do either :) xx

Back