>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Corkscrew said:
Get some scales, and use us as your group to keep you on track :D

I'm doing it from home too Pickle. I stopped going to class because, quite frankly it was a bit rubbish - wading through everyones losses, a clap here and there.....and that was basically it! Plus the consultant changed the time of her class to one when I would be at work (I think she may have been trying to get rid of me :giggle:)

Really? You think so huh? ;)

Corkscrew said:
Get
So, I use this forum and these lovely people as my 'class' and I know they will be here for me if/when I need a kick up the aris
[\quote]

Or even when there isn't a need ;)

Corkscrew said:
Get
I WI in my bedroom, stark nekid (lol) every Saturday morning....I don't even have to make myself look presentable or brush my hair! lol

I'm doing fine, so there's no reason you can't do either :) xx

I should probably start brushing my hair when I go out in public really....

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I almost fell back off the wagon tonight lol. I used my syns too early for a sandwich at lunch, and as a result left myself with 3 syns for the night. I did go a few over. I had a bite of a caramel egg, and some dolly mixture sweet thingies... but then I quit and just had some noodles instead.
All the fruit is gone, gone, GONE... blast the kids!

Food shop tomorrow though, so it's all good.

Wow - did a good job of ball'ing up those quotes didn't I rofl

Yes... :D

I almost fell back off the wagon tonight lol. I used my syns too early for a sandwich at lunch, and as a result left myself with 3 syns for the night. I did go a few over. I had a bite of a caramel egg, and some dolly mixture sweet thingies... but then I quit and just had some noodles instead.
All the fruit is gone, gone, GONE... blast the kids!

Food shop tomorrow though, so it's all good.

Well done for stopping yourself... that takes LOTS of will power...especially after a bite of a caramel egg... I would have finished the egg off at least! My boys munch through my fruit like there is no tomorrow... In fact they eat everything like there is no tomorrow. I am sure they will eat me out of house and home.

Btw... on a completely un-weighloss related point, took my eldest to a 'babylab' thing today that Plymouth Uni Psychology department are doing today. This session they asked lots of about pictures and get them to identify them by either pointing to the one they ask about or naming etc. Anyway, my 3 year old got age 9-11 and she would have continued as he was meant to continue (they stop when you get a certain amount wrong and he hadn't)... I'm such a proud mummy. We go back next week for the second part.

Guys I'm so depressed

Had a really good week and put on 1lb - I know logically it is that time of the month (see my diary) but I feel like a big fat failure

Got home from class to find my best friend in our lounge saying she is having major marriage problems

Not a great day

rockchick72 said:
Guys I'm so depressed

Had a really good week and put on 1lb - I know logically it is that time of the month (see my diary) but I feel like a big fat failure

Got home from class to find my best friend in our lounge saying she is having major marriage problems

Not a great day

Big Hug Rockchic xx

You know the score, our bodies are strange and if it's TOTM you know that if you carry on being good it will catch up with you. It's only fluid weight and it will come back off next week.

I'm sorry about your friend. I split from my ex hubby 5 years ago now and I don't know how I would of got through it if it hadn't of been for a few very good friends.

Sorry to hear that Rockchic.. the weight will come off next week, but there's no quick fix for your friend. All you can do is be there with a willing ear, a shoulder to cry on and a box of tissue.

Hi Everyone!! Hope you're all doing good, been so busy the past few days, got more job interviews (promotions) coming out of my ears! But hopefully something good will come of it!

Got today off to practice a presentation due tomorrow, but don't know if thats more tempting to eat crap or encourages me to stay on the wagon?!! I think I'm doing good so far, but then again it is only 8.30am :p

Got my WI tonight, went over my syns slightly this week due to a night out (can't resist that alcohol)!!! But still hoping I get a loss, I'm in the frame of mind now, so know that even if I get half a pound off, it's still a loss, and this is a long road, so if it takes me a while, I just need to accept it! (Least I didn't stuff my face with the cakes!) :D:D

How's everyone doing? xx

Apologies for this completely gross question!!!

After drinking green tea has anyone had poo with pure fat in it? Ewww sorry ladies
Xx

I have to share the joy I have discovered this morning!!
These are fantastic, long little biscuits mainly covered in chocolate and you get 18 in a box and they are 1/2 a syn each biscuit!!
Any doubt? Check it out on SW website!!
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenMikado, all varieties, each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')½½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')
images

I have posted this on a couple of seperate threads so sorry if you have already read this but I feel I need to share this!!

t11cky said:
These are fantastic, long little biscuits mainly covered in chocolate and you get 18 in a box and they are 1/2 a syn each biscuit!!
ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenMikado, all varieties, each javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDExtraEasy','')½½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...h1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDOriginal','')½javascript:__doPostBack('ctl00$ctl0...arch1$GridView_Products$ctl02$LBADDGreen','')

I have posted this on a couple of seperate threads so sorry if you have already read this but I feel I need to share this!!

Think I'll save my syns for something I can really sink my teeth into and just have less of it - I've had those and you may as well be eating air lol

ProductExtra EasyOriginalGreenMikado, all varieties, each ½½½
images

I take it you've not spent much time in supermarkets the past 3 - 4 years then? :D lol

Personally I'd rather spend the syns on vodka :D :8855:

Corkscrew said:
I take it you've not spent much time in supermarkets the past 3 - 4 years then? :D lol

Personally I'd rather spend the syns on vodka :D :8855:

:8855:

keeleyn1987 said:
Hi Everyone!! Hope you're all doing good, been so busy the past few days, got more job interviews (promotions) coming out of my ears! But hopefully something good will come of it!

Got today off to practice a presentation due tomorrow, but don't know if thats more tempting to eat crap or encourages me to stay on the wagon?!! I think I'm doing good so far, but then again it is only 8.30am :p

Got my WI tonight, went over my syns slightly this week due to a night out (can't resist that alcohol)!!! But still hoping I get a loss, I'm in the frame of mind now, so know that even if I get half a pound off, it's still a loss, and this is a long road, so if it takes me a while, I just need to accept it! (Least I didn't stuff my face with the cakes!) :D:D

How's everyone doing? xx

Hi keeleyn, I know how you feel, I've spent the last two months going for jobs, writing applications, preparing presentations and for interview questions... Then the stress of the interview! After 7 interviews I got a higher paid job so it's all worth it in the end! I've managed to stay the same for a month... Not completely satisfied but I know I'm in control because before I would have ate my way through the whole process, which doesn't actually help with composing yourself and trying to be presentable when going for an interview. Stay stress free, try to go for a walk to get fresh air and remember to have the odd treats, don't be too hard on yourself!!

Roziee said:
Girls you are losing weight sooooo brilliantly!

I am so proud of each and every one of you :)

What do you think the most important factor in you losing weight consistently with SW? Tell us your secret!

Hi roziee still can't pm u yet. Can you update my loss to 10 lbs please??? I lost 1 and a half this week, back on track :) my secret is lots of walking ( taking the stairs, going out on lunch break) and not feeling guilty about the odd treat when I've had a bad day. Don't punish yourself even if it takes a few days to get back on track!

Apologies for this completely gross question!!!

After drinking green tea has anyone had poo with pure fat in it? Ewww sorry ladies
Xx

Lovely question!!:rolleyes:
Nice to know what you get upto in your spare time!!

Back