>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Just got the plain one as I was in the little Asda and that's all they had. It's not too bad, just doesn't really taste of anything. I'll get some flavoured ones when I'm next in Tesco. Don't know if it's the tea but I forgot to have any dinner tonight, only just realised! :D

Forgot your dinner?!?!?!? I've forgotten my name on a few ocassions, but Ive never forgot mi dinner! :8855:

Just recovered from food poisoning, so just hoping that since I've gone from no food to eating again I wont put on weight. Weigh in is on Monday and I only need 1 1/2lb for my stone award! Really hope I get it! That'll be a stone off my 6 stone too!!

Just recovered from food poisoning, so just hoping that since I've gone from no food to eating again I wont put on weight. Weigh in is on Monday and I only need 1 1/2lb for my stone award! Really hope I get it! That'll be a stone off my 6 stone too!!

Oh you poor lass! I've had food poisoning and I thought I was gonna flipping die! Awful it was. Glad you're ok now :) Good luck for Monday, Im sure you'll get that shiny! lol xx

Forgot your dinner?!?!?!? I've forgotten my name on a few ocassions, but Ive never forgot mi dinner! :8855:

I know!!! Couldn't believe it myself. was pottering about doing housework and then my daughter and her bf came home, next thing I knew it was 8 o'clock!

I've since made up for it with 2 ryvita, some pickled onions and 3 glasses of wine!

Eugh, sounds horrible. Good luck for Monday, might take a couple of weeks for your weight to even out :D

Corkscrew said:
Oh you poor lass! I've had food poisoning and I thought I was gonna flipping die! Awful it was. Glad you're ok now :) Good luck for Monday, Im sure you'll get that shiny! lol xx
Thanks hope so!

SarahCroz said:
I know!!! Couldn't believe it myself. was pottering about doing housework and then my daughter and her bf came home, next thing I knew it was 8 o'clock!

I've since made up for it with 2 ryvita, some pickled onions and 3 glasses of wine!

Eugh, sounds horrible. Good luck for Monday, might take a couple of weeks for your weight to even out :D
Can't believe you forgot dinner, lol! Been a long time since I did that. The scales will say what they say, I'll just have to see!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning losers :D It's officially weekend! :woohoo::wee:

Im reporting in with a 2.5lb loss this week :D which takes me to just over 2 stone gone AND my club(less)10 :D

Check out my special 2 stone certificate - personalised ya know - made by the very artistic (lol) Emmey :D

Have a good weekend everyone xxx

Corkscrew said:

Im reporting in with a 2.5lb loss this week :D which takes me to just over 2 stone gone AND my club(less)10 :D

Check out my special 2 stone certificate - personalised ya know - made by the very artistic (lol) Emmey :D

Whats with the (lol) I did A level art ya'know!! ;)
Hehe well done corky! You must have started at the same weight as me as I got my club 10 with my 2st too - oh I just love bling! ;) how tall are you corks?

Hehe well done corky! You must have started at the same weight as me as I got my club 10 with my 2st too - oh I just love bling! ;) how tall are you corks?

I started at 273.5lb Emmey and I'm 5'8". How tall are you?

Yes, and your A level art is very much in evidence :D Can I request a little colour for my next one though please? :D :8855:

Corkscrew said:
I started at 273.5lb Emmey and I'm 5'8". How tall are you?

Ohhh not far off 5'7 and started at 20st 1.5lbs eeek!

Corkscrew said:
Yes, and your A level art is very much in evidence :D Can I request a little colour for my next one though please? :D :8855:

Pffft - never satisfied! I'll see what I can do ;)

Ohhh not far off 5'7 and started at 20st 1.5lbs eeek!

*gets calculator out*

I was 19 stone 7.5lb, so we're pretty close in stats........twinny :bighug: lol

Pffft - never satisfied! I'll see what I can do ;)

......and maybe some glitter?? :D :giggle:

Corkscrew said:

Well done !! This 6 stone is so totally doable! Roll on winter again, lol!

Corky, woohoo welldone matey , Emmey i was completely impressed with the artwork, think glitter would ruin it frankly!!!! heehee xxx

Well Done Corkey!! That's brilliant, celebratory vodka tonight?? I'll have one wid ya (think Irish accent:))

Emmey... you do realise we'll all want an award now. Might be a few weeks before I need mine but you can start it now. I'll have ribbons and glitter and bows and stars and flowers and... ;):D

Corky, woohoo welldone matey , Emmey i was completely impressed with the artwork, think glitter would ruin it frankly!!!! heehee xxx

Thanks Paula xx Dont dis the glitter though :flirt2: lol

Well Done Corkey!! That's brilliant, celebratory vodka tonight?? I'll have one wid ya (think Irish accent:))

Yes Sarah, vodka is my choice of poison for tonights girlie night :D Home made, syn free ice cubes too! :8855: Nice accent btw ;) lol

Emmey... you do realise we'll all want an award now. Might be a few weeks before I need mine but you can start it now. I'll have ribbons and glitter and bows and stars and flowers and... ;):D

Well I did suggest that Emmey takes orders for said 'artwork', via me of course, for a small commission :D But she said she simply doesn't have time to make the millions that we would all need :eek: lol She's got a point ya know, we're all gonna be racking them up at a pace any business woman would struggle to keep up with :D :8855:

Home made, syn free ice cubes too! :8855:

They sound good, do you have the recipe? :8855:

Back