>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I've checked the tags it is definate 16!!!

Although, like I said, I can get it on and breathe and strut my stuff around the house in heels lol i am taking it back for an 18 purely because even though I can fit into it I don't know how good I look in it, if that makes sense??

Off to weigh in in a bit.. my son decided to wake extremely early soooo putting shellac on my nails to avoid me consuming naughties!!!

Do you ladies weigh morning or night, do you eat before??

Good luck for weigh in!

I have a normal breakfast

A normal lunch

Weigh in at 5:30 and eat straight after class.

Hello all, well I have been off plan this weekend!!! First time in nine weeks, straight back on it today though! Managed to eat at least half a tub of proper creamy coleslaw with my gammon and sirloin steak for mothers day, followed by home made chocolate cake, mini eggs and caramels, home made cheese straws and half a loaf of crust white bread to make bacon and egg butties with, cheese and ham toastie for supper and spread chocolate philli on for pud!!!....all washed down with two bottles of fizzy wine and a few vodka soda and limes...lush!!!....happy mothers day me!! xx

Well I stayed the same this week but not surprised. After 10 weeks of no alcohol I had a whole bottle of Pinot grigio on Tuesday - don't know why I wanted it and to be honest I didn't even enjoy it - I was so ill on Wednesday that I don't think I will ever drink again!

Back on track now and a good session at the gym last night so looking for better this Saturday.

Hope you are all doing better than me!

Good morning everyone:) Hope everyone has a great day.Hope all the mum's had a lovely day yesterday.I thought any chocolate that was eaten on mother's day was freeeeeee!!!:rolleyes::8855:hehe i can but try.
Wi for me yesterday and i lost 2.5lbs.Will dm you Roziee.

Hello all, well I have been off plan this weekend!!! First time in nine weeks, straight back on it today though! Managed to eat at least half a tub of proper creamy coleslaw with my gammon and sirloin steak for mothers day, followed by home made chocolate cake, mini eggs and caramels, home made cheese straws and half a loaf of crust white bread to make bacon and egg butties with, cheese and ham toastie for supper and spread chocolate philli on for pud!!!....all washed down with two bottles of fizzy wine and a few vodka soda and limes...lush!!!....happy mothers day me!! xx
Happy Mothers Day to you indeed and you celebrated in style good for you, and like you said today you are back on it :D xx

Well, i had a few naughty treats yesterday that my babies had bought me and made me :D. But im back on it today with gusto!!, i am going to be 100% this week im even going to measure out my milk (which i never do!) this friday i want at least 2-3lbs. having said that 1lb will give me my half a stone sticker so im going to be happy even with that, good luck to everybody weighing in today xxx

I am doing damage limitation for the next couple of days as haven't been 100% at all...would be lucky if I've been on it 10%...ok slight exaggeration but I have been VERY flexible this week. We shall see what weds brings

I am doing damage limitation for the next couple of days as haven't been 100% at all...would be lucky if I've been on it 10%...ok slight exaggeration but I have been VERY flexible this week. We shall see what weds brings
After my little pig out on Friday night, Sunday did not go any better. Will just hope for a STS. Just hoping that I do not gain. Been good on Saturday and from Monday onwards will stick to plan!

Well, at least your jaw had a good work out.....body magic? :D LOL

Good morning everyone:) Hope everyone has a great day.Hope all the mum's had a lovely day yesterday.I thought any chocolate that was eaten on mother's day was freeeeeee!!!:rolleyes::8855:hehe i can but try.
Wi for me yesterday and i lost 2.5lbs.Will dm you Roziee.

Well done Kenco :) xx

Kenco I love that theory... It's the same for birthdays and anniversaries! Calories don't count then hehe

Well... I can't believe it but I Lost 6lb this morning yipeeee ! So 1lb to go for my 3 stone award and I'm determind to get it next week.

So now I'm keeping the size 16 and going to wear it as soon as I can get away with it heh.

Hope everyone's having a good day... The sun is shining here. It's beauuuuutiful!

fatbgone said:
Kenco I love that theory... It's the same for birthdays and anniversaries! Calories don't count then hehe

Calories sometimes don't seem to count Monday-Sunday either lol ;) :8855:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey girls..

I put on a collosal 5 lbs this week. I had a bad weekend but not that bad in my opinion!

Ah well, onwards and downwards!

ah sorry to hear that Roziee, if you think it was a bit undeserved im sure it will catch up with you next weigh in and you will have a bigger loss xxxx

Oh well what can we do paula? I know, just carry on losing weight :p

No point int being depressed.. I can't imagine my life not being sw now.

well thats a good way to look at it Roziee-kins, im trying to be really good this week then along came * week, where i spend all week wanting to eat everything in sight!! lets hope we both have a better week xxx

Back