>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Ahh been excellent up to today then was invited to a coffee shop and tried to be good with bacon small roll no butter 1 tbsp of HP... So I was going to syn it for 7 syns to cover any oil or anything, although he did say it was grilled. But then I was bought a generous slice of chocolate cake and I did enjoy it and eat it.

Worried now I've blown it for my 1lb loss Monday to get my 3 stone!

Had berries and muller light for brekkie and sw syn free chicken korma with a whole courgette, mushrooms and about 10 cherry tomatoes thrown in! Followed by 4 satsumas..

I'm hoping if I'm on plan rest of the week it won't affect loss.

Oooh and I walked home after the cake and roll as I felt so bad!! :)

Well iv lost another pound im very pleased as its star week xxx

Well done Paula :D xx

On that note... 3lb off for me this week :D Very happy with that :D

Fandabbydozie! Well done Sarah! :) xxx

Found this: Slimming World Recipes - Slimming Eats

Some great recipes and ideas :D

I love that site! Some really yummy recipies and fab ideas there :D Thanks for the reminder, I shall have a peruse later :D I'm constructing a few new meals for my menu this coming week :D lol

We're here - there are loads of good choices you can make on hols. grilled fish, lots of lovely salad and fruit. I have finally got myself out of the attitude that a holiday is all or nothing. This year came back and STS after still having drinkies and some ice creams/puddings but also had lots of really good on plan food

Fab post rockchick, and so true :D Holidays and special ocassions are just days like any other - we can still enjoy them by making good choices rather than veiwing them as a red light to return to our old eating habits :)

Well ladies, I went to try on wedding dresses today... I tried on the 'thinspiration' dress from my avatar pic. I was so worried I'd be disappointed after months and months of fantasising about it and trying it on in a size 22 (when am going to be much smaller by then) that it would look awful and I'd feel fat etc etc... well OMG, it was stunning, and I felt stunning (even at size 22!). I did try on several dresses but none compared. Am so excited!

Awwww I'm soooooo pleased for you chick :D I wish I could have seen you! lol

Well the friend I took with me was speechless (and that says something as she is a south west country lass lol)

To buy the dress from the shop would cost £1680 (or if I ordered this weekend £1344) plus fitting costs which is WAY out my budget but am hoping to order from a lady in Northampton and get it for just under £300 (she also offered 100% money back guarantee). I just hope it's as nice. I just couldn't justify spending that much money on a dress, I'd continually be thinking about what I could have spent it on doing things with my boys IYKWIM

OMG All that money.......on a dress .........that's only worn for a day :eek::eek: lol I know there's alot of work goes into making one, and there's so much fabric and stuff involved, but still........£££££££££ :eek: lol

I think you're making a good decision spending less Ellen. I think you have your priorities right......with your family and little boys. I'm sure you will look and feel sensational too! :D I hope you know we're all expecting to see piccies by mid August at the latest :D lol We'll allow you some 'honeymoon' time but we still want piccies! lol

That's a big saving, I know which I would choose. I sometimes look at my wedding dress and think how much I spent on it, nearly £1000 which was a lot in 1998. I'm divorced now lol.

:8855: Same here! lol Can't remember exactly how much mi dress was actually, but can remember it was alot :eek:

Awww you ll look beautiful :)

I'll second that! I bet she looked beautiful too, but she's still got 3.5 months of shrinkage time left, and the way this lady is progressing, she'll knock them dead :D Oh I'm so excited for you! lol You're gonna look and feel awesome :D Your fella is gonna be standing at the altar when you walk in, and he's gonna think he's in the wrong church when he sees you :D

Piccies, Piccies, Piccies :D lol

Corkscrew said:
p.s. 2lb off for me this week :D

Yay!!! Well done corks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Corkscrew said:
I'll second that! I bet she looked beautiful too, but she's still got 3.5 months of shrinkage time left, and the way this lady is progressing, she'll knock them dead :D Oh I'm so excited for you! lol You're gonna look and feel awesome :D Your fella is gonna be standing at the altar when you walk in, and he's gonna think he's in the wrong church when he sees you :D

That is the most wonderful bit - seeing a groom proud as punch when he lays eyes on his wife to be coming up the aisle. Gets me every time!!! :') you re hubby will be gobsmacked... Awwww. :)

Yay!!! Well done corks!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ta :D xx

That is the most wonderful bit - seeing a groom proud as punch when he lays eyes on his wife to be coming up the aisle. Gets me every time!!! :') you re hubby will be gobsmacked... Awwww. :)

I completely agree! :D I love weddings.........as long as I'm not the bride! lol I'd never get married again.......N.E.V.E.R. but I love to see other folks do it :D lol

Wooohoooo.

Well done!!!!! :) you're doing sooo well...!

Mornin'

Well done Corkey, you're on a roll lately! :D What you up to tonight? I'm planning a teetotal weekend :eek::eek:. Holiday on Thursday so saving myself till then :D

Mornin'

Well done Corkey, you're on a roll lately! :D What you up to tonight? I'm planning a teetotal weekend :eek::eek:. Holiday on Thursday so saving myself till then :D

Ta :D And may my roll continue! lol

Teetotal?!?!?!?! :eek: Ooooo that's very brave of you :giggle: I had a green tea total Friday night, and Sunday night will be a green tea total night, but tonight is................................VODKA NIGHT!! :woohoo::wee::8855: I'm just pretending to be excited about a voddy night with friends ;) :giggle:

((((Saturday))))

I think you're making a good decision spending less Ellen. I think you have your priorities right......with your family and little boys. I'm sure you will look and feel sensational too! :D I hope you know we're all expecting to see piccies by mid August at the latest :D lol We'll allow you some 'honeymoon' time but we still want piccies! lol

You will ll get to see piccies but it's not til NEXT July (2013) so I will hopefully be at target! OH is very excited too... he's more excited about the wedding night though tbh lol

You will ll get to see piccies but it's not til NEXT July (2013) so I will hopefully be at target! OH is very excited too... he's more excited about the wedding night though tbh lol

:8855::8855: Bums galore! I thought it was this flipping year! :8855:

Oh well, 15.5 months of shrinkage time then! lol

*slopes off to the dunces corner* lol

:8855::8855: Bums galore! I thought it was this flipping year! :8855:

Oh well, 15.5 months of shrinkage time then! lol

*slopes off to the dunces corner* lol

Not so much dunce as keen bean lol

We married 6 weeks after he asked me, I wasnt going to take any chances. When we set the date he said, you mean 2001 and nearly choked when I said no, this year 2000!!!!

Having a rubbish day :( just wanna eat a massive subway followed by chocolate.

My sons dad has had me in tears all afternoon :'(

Oh no honey..... don't let him do it!!!! (Remember that's why you aren't with him!!) I have a very similar ex!

Relish the thought of the end of your journey and how amazing you will look!!!

:happy036::girlpower: HUGE hugs xxx

Don't have the subway, take the fiver you would have spent and buy yourself some flowers.:flowers: And if you want some chocolate, have it. Curly Wurly's are great, they take ages to eat and only 6 syns :D.

He's already upset you but you'll feel even worse tomorrow if you let it send you off track but you'll feel great if you can stay in control.

Big hugs xxx :bighug:

Big hug!

Hey girls. Sorry not been around much..

I've seen your lively pms.. And I promise I'll have updated your stats in the morning.. Been a looonggg day n in bed now so going to bed.

Much live to u all. X

Back