>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

And why are the stats on the left still not showing? They were suposed to be back by now!

Hi all, the IT department at work don't like minimins!!! I got asked to change all my passwords because of a computer security breach which they traced to minimins!!! Has anyone else had problems with it? I'm still here though..obviously and pleased to anounce another lb off this week.....slow but steady wins the race!! I am going to try super hard this week before my holiday, I know I won't lose next week so really want to stay on target for my half stone loss each month.....lagging behind at the mo.....will need some support this week ladies as I have declared it an alcohol free week, I know I've said it before but I want to prove to myself I can do it if I choose!! xxxx

hey guys well done on the losses!!

Been sooo busy at work but still managed 1/2lb this week - and my BMI has dropped from 40s to 30s - that feels amazing and like things are really possible

Mandy - good news on your results -hope it goes ok
Ellen- def agree with you on your dress- I ended up selling mine to a lovely girl after it had hung around in a box- like when are you ever going to wear it again?? Lol. I say have the cheaper version - no one will know and you will have gorgeous photos anyway. BTW - your jeans will be arriving next week- just got to work today and Friday and then I have 10 days off
Elle- fantastic first week
Roziee you are a star - You are living proof that even if we have a week off plan we are in control and it can be gone the next week - this is how to live life!!
Emmey and Corky - still making me giggle - you nutters!

Sorry if I've missed anyone but hugs to you all xxx

Can't wait to drop under the 40's myself! Well done, bet it feels great! Look forward to next weeks arrival, my friends have been telling me I'm starting to look like some sort of bag lady...

And why are the stats on the left still not showing? They were suposed to be back by now!

Who knows...

Hi all, the IT department at work don't like minimins!!! I got asked to change all my passwords because of a computer security breach which they traced to minimins!!! Has anyone else had problems with it? I'm still here though..obviously and pleased to anounce another lb off this week.....slow but steady wins the race!! I am going to try super hard this week before my holiday, I know I won't lose next week so really want to stay on target for my half stone loss each month.....lagging behind at the mo.....will need some support this week ladies as I have declared it an alcohol free week, I know I've said it before but I want to prove to myself I can do it if I choose!! xxxx

Well done on the loss, every bit helps! I have my first drinking session planned for April 20th... haven't had a drink since christmas and haven't been 'drunk' since before falling pregnant with my youngest...so well over a year and a half! Think I deserve one... lol. I imagine it may be a week I don't lose lol

Roziee, I have a very cunning plan with Mother in Law. She loves country walks and I might just let her out of the car on safari at longleat if she pushes it. 2 and a half ON for me. Third gain in 8 mths and it's going to be gone next week!

Lucia Lucia said:
Roziee, I have a very cunning plan with Mother in Law. She loves country walks and I might just let her out of the car on safari at longleat if she pushes it. 2 and a half ON for me. Third gain in 8 mths and it's going to be gone next week!

LOL

:hug99: well third gain in 8 months is bloody fantastic! It'll be gone by next week xx

Lucia Lucia said:

Lol good plan regarding mother in law... I love longleat! Lots of body magic walking the grounds etc have a fab day !

I got to sleep at 3.45am and was up for school run 8am and now called to cover again til 3.45 .. I'm hoping the extra exercise will help me loose weight! Stuck to plan rigidly so fingers crossed :)

Forgot to post here!

2lb gain for me - that's over two weeks as I don't weigh last week die to being poorly - coming off this week!

Emmey1 said:
Forgot to post here!

2lb gain for me - that's over two weeks as I don't weigh last week die to being poorly - coming off this week!

Lol gotta love predictive text :giggle:

Roziee said:
Lol gotta love predictive text :giggle:

Lol due* although felt like I was heading that way lol

Aw never mind Emmey hun- that will be off in no time. Your body doesn't like losing weight when you are ill xx

Haven't had the best day. Thursdays are usually like this. Missed breakfast, due to there being no food in the house haha, went and done the shopping this morning. Also missed lunch, because I had to fly back out as soon as I'd the shopping put away for a meeting with my son's teacher. I did have an apple on the go, and a lovely ham dinner, with plenty of SF, and spent my syns on butter for my mash, a curly wurly, and a pack of low fat crisps. But now, it's half eleven and I'm STARVINGGGG... I hadn't had my HEB today, so I used it for two slices of wmb, dry, and a half tin of spicy beans...

Gained 2 lb, but back on plan.....

Well the stats are back, but it's converted my weight from pounds into stones wrong! lol

It's gonna really annoy me :eek: lol

Well iv not been on plan this week so i have put on 4lbs!! That will teach me lol, Roziee i will pm you , hope everyone else gets on ok xxx

Well the stats are back, but it's converted my weight from pounds into stones wrong! lol

It's gonna really annoy me :eek: lol

It's going to annoy me too... grrrr

peacedove said:
Just been given easter gifts from students, lovely egg cups and........chocolate bunnies!!!! will have to ration those!!! Luckly I'm in Mallorca for Easter so I miss the chocolate......just need to avoid the free bar and puddings!! xx

Ooooo yummmmm.. the temptation!!

I feel a terrible parent as I didn't take Easter goodies in for the teacher, woooops. And they sent him home with an Easter basket filled with chocolate eggs and chickens, fortunately as they are his I won't touch. We have lots of Easter eggs and as long as they aren't open I'm fine.. Easter egg chocolate is always the best. Sigh...!

Suffering the worst period pains sorry if tmi. Out for dinner tonight and having an Indian meal out, planned to save my syns today and having chicken tillage salad plain rice and cucumber raita... Lush! How many syns would you guys reckon that is? Xx

I've no idea on the syn value of that, sorry!

Good news, people! I bought a maxi dress last year (without trying it on, of course!) and when I got home and tried it on, it looked AWFUL!! But I tried it on again last night, and even though it's still made of that same horrible clingy material, with the aid of some control pants, it actually looks good. I'll have to buy a black lace vest top to go under as the V dips right down to below my cleavage lol, but teamed with some knee-high gladiator sandals, I reckon it'll look the business!

I have a thing coming up Easter Sunday. I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I sing. Quite well, in fact. And Easter Sunday I'm in a Regional Final to see who gets to represent our County in the grand final in May. I've already gotten through the first round to represent my local pub, as Best Female. Fingers crossed for me, because even though I know I can sing well... I lack the confidence to really lose myself on stage. Sometimes, I shake so hard my voice starts out sounding like a vibrator hahaha

Couple of "courage in a glass" and I should be hot to trot, though! So next week won't be the best for weight loss, as I'll be taking a flexi day. I hate taking flexi days as I find it sooooo hard to get back on track after them, but no choice. I either have a couple of drinks to settle the nerves, or run the risk of freezing up and not singing at all!

Oh the stats have sorted themselves out now.........or rather, the lovely Pierce has I presume! lol

Happy Friday everyone :D Thank gawd it's Friday! It's been a crap week at work and I'm looking forward to my weekend! lol

Well done on the dress Mandy :D Oh and we want a video of you on Youtube singing in the competition, so we can hear ya! :D Good luck xx

I can't catch up on all I've missed :(

How has everyones week been?

Back