>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Thanks Ellen.. tbf I wasn't directing the I'm offended comment to you, it was to the previous post but I quoted the wrong post on my phone - me and technology, not a good combo ! :)

I rarely play the violin or go over the bad bits of my bod but felt I had to justify that I'm not a time waster playing games on a forum. Nor do I need a reality check, reality hits me daily. I shouldn't of posted in regards to the dresses, lesson learnt fingers burnt and all that as I say to my lad! I just was delighted to get it on, reading it back it was a boast and I put it at the wrong place I just can't text my friends I managed to get it on as theyre all so diddy a 12 to them is enormous!

Anyway.. I'm not here to b**** or put anyone down, I just come on here to see how you're all getting on and gain support and hopefully give some too...

________

Line drawn! :) I will take the photos tho as soon as I can.

And thanks for your lovely comment Ellen, yummy mummy I wish! Fake tan + magic pants = my best friends! Hehe x x

Well I'm glad to move on... I'm currently celebrating fitting into some 20's. Hopefully should be in the 18's by my Birthday in July, that would be AMAZING!

What I will say about your pic (magic pants or not) is that you can still look fab with curves!

Girls, I need a kick up the bum. I'm losing motivation. There always seems to be something that I can't avoid. Or should I say, I can avoid but don't bloomin' bother?!
This weekend was a disaster. I was so good all week, and even after my cheeky drinks on Friday night, I couldn't pull it back. The cinema was Saturday's reason... and the birthday cake. I had no excuse at all yesterday but got into the "may as well" mindset and went over my syns again.

Helpppppp!!!

Hello Mandy love...here I am kicking you up the bum!!! You have been doing so well and you must not beat yourself up!! You have had a tough time of it lately with a health scare that would put anyone in a spin and what sounds like an upside down house and a family to look after, now you sound like things are alomost complete. Your house will be looking fantastic and soon your health scare will all be dealt with....now it's time to look after your self!!! You have had very little control over what has been happening to you over the last few months.....but you do have control over what you choose to put in your body, think about eating well as treating your body and yourself to a healthier fitter body rather than the momentary treat we get from comfort food. Don't feel bad about spending time planning your food and making sure you have good choices available for you to enjoy in the house...you deserve it. Picture yourself in the summer hosting a party in your lovely home that you have worked so hard to make so lovely, wearing a lovely dress that you are wearing because you love it (not just because it fits and it hides the lumps and bumps we don't like!) and it looks fabulous on your new health body.....that has got to feel better than any food could taste doesn't it? Big love xxx

ellen83 said:
Oooh Oooh, I am so excited, a friend I've made at group who is about 3st lighter than me has just donated some clothes to me (we are practically the same height). Her sister gave her a load of stuff in her new size 18 with some 16's... it's like one big chain of giving, they are mainly trousers in 20's with a couple of 18 tops. I managed to 'squeeze' into all the 20's but only 3 sets actually fir perfectly... So I'm nearly there, I'd say say another few pounds and I can official say I'm a 20. Woohoo!

This is such a fab idea.. we do this at group twice a year. We donate our clothes that we ve slimmed out of and swap for new ones. Way cheaper too as buying clothes constantly when they're hopefully only going to be worn for a short while through the stones.

What girl doesn't like new clothes to eh!

ellen83 said:
Well I'm glad to move on... I'm currently celebrating fitting into some 20's. Hopefully should be in the 18's by my Birthday in July, that would be AMAZING!

What I will say about your pic (magic pants or not) is that you can still look fab with curves!

Ahh.. you will get there I'm sure.. I want to see a photo of you in the dress showing off your curves too with a huge smile! :)

Ahh.. you will get there I'm sure.. I want to see a photo of you in the dress showing off your curves too with a huge smile! :)

Have a while before I brave a dress!

Thanks PD... I really need to sit down and rethink the whole thing. Sometimes when things take so long you can lose interest in them, I suppose. It's just a case of getting myself excited again. But needless to say I'm disgusted enough with myself over the weekend, that I won't be doing it again in a hurry. I know I have a night of drinkies next Sunday, but I'll be an absolute angel otherwise.

hey im joining this thread i hope use dont mind =], was on slimming world a few months ago but like everything i gave up... i was tryin to do it on my own, but i realise i should probably go to the classes so first class is tonight im really nervous as i am way too heavy and im scared they may judge me (i know it sounds silly) but its really worrying me :( xx

Hey there, sparkles. Trust me when I say the people attending the group are so wrapped up in their own journey that nobody is going to judge you harshly or negatively, or even at all. You'll just be another face in the crowd, another traveller along the route.
I do the WIs in my group, and had a girl that I know come to get weighed and say, "if you tell anyone what I weigh I'll kill you!" lol. Of course as soon as she stepped off the scales and someone else stepped on, I forgot what she did weigh. Faces in the crowd.

Best of luck to you!

xxsparklesoxxx said:
hey im joining this thread i hope use dont mind =], was on slimming world a few months ago but like everything i gave up... i was tryin to do it on my own, but i realise i should probably go to the classes so first class is tonight im really nervous as i am way too heavy and im scared they may judge me (i know it sounds silly) but its really worrying me :( xx

Awww I felt the same way and the consultant said this is the worst bit as next week that number on the scales won't be there, it'll be less. And as soon as I'd weighed and sat in group and everyone started chatting I felt at ease. Everyone's there for the same reason and everyone's fighting the same battle.

I'll be thinking of you as a friend of my mums is so nervous she wouldn't go so eventually I persuaded her to come with me and she was physically shaking so I totally can relate to the anxiety. We have new members every week, everyone's always so friendly and those numbers will be the last time you see them.

:) usually your consultant weighs you first week and like the above post said they see people of all shapes and sizes all they want to do is support you on your journey. You could even call consultant and explain your worries and concerns and she can put you ay ease? We be all been there, xxxxx

Hello ladies!!

4st 1/2lb left to get to target!!

Apparently 6 pack muller lights are just £1 at Tesco!? Bargain! Seems too good to be true, worth going just to get some.

Apparently 6 pack muller lights are just £1 at Tesco!? Bargain! Seems too good to be true, worth going just to get some.

Thanks thats a bargain.

Has anyone got any tips on eating yoghurt cant stand th stuff by itself or frozen! Lol bet ya all thinking wot a freak lol

Emma I don't usually like yogurts either... but a muller light does come in handy when you want something nice. I like the orange/choc ones, and the fruit ones.

Choc/orange hmmm might have to try that lol could ya add some crushed cornflakes or all bran maybe dont like those either but struggle to get my hexb is all bran even a hexb not rejoining til may nd struggling to think wit out my bible lol

How about adding some porridge to it the night before...letting it soak in and be all yummy in the morning. Some people swear by that!

As in just raw oats I love porridge but cant stand slimy texture like yogurt mousse or even banana after a few bites but love th smell i'm v strange haha

At last~! Someone who can understand that I love the smell and flavour of banana, but hate the slimy texture!!!!!

Yeah raw oats in the yogurt. Supposed to be delish!

Haha defo nobody understands me either had a banana loaf bread candle that smelled divine was devastated when it finished lol might give th yoghurt porridge thing a go oh nd also hate it when people have banana sandwiches or banana and custard yuck cake with custard nd chicken or summit in a sandwich haha

Back