>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

emma3662 said:
Haha defo nobody understands me either had a banana loaf bread candle that smelled divine was devastated when it finished lol might give th yoghurt porridge thing a go oh nd also hate it when people have banana sandwiches or banana and custard yuck cake with custard nd chicken or summit in a sandwich haha

I hate bananas and rarely like banana flavouring but I do love banana and custard muller lights! And banana and passionfruit with cream cheese muffins from waitrose... They're probably 20+ syns each but divine!

I have heard some slicing bananas and freezing them and they taste like sweets.. maybe won't have such a slimy texture then?

I reckon as soon as they thaw out in your mouth that sliminess will be back with a vengeance lol

I've never tasted the custard and banana muller light.... can't find them anywhere :( I reckon I might like those ones. I LOVE the banana with choc cereal muller crunch corners!

Have th muller lights got bits in? I love plantain or however ya spell it but it looks like banana but feels firmer think i'm just weird lol

xMandyDx said:
I reckon as soon as they thaw out in your mouth that sliminess will be back with a vengeance lol

I've never tasted the custard and banana muller light.... can't find them anywhere :( I reckon I might like those ones. I LOVE the banana with choc cereal muller crunch corners!

Agreed about thawing yuck lol

Oh my word, I go away for a few weeks and its all different!

Mandy- have you managed to get rid of all the paint?

I couldn't have put it better than Peacey- she's so good with words bless her :hug99: I think you need to start from scratch. Plan plan plan.. Make sure you know what's going into your mouth and ensuring there aren't any syns in there.
It can be such a struggle sometimes thinking how much weight we could lose in a month, never mind in a yea but the main thing is that even though you might be off plan for a few days, you're back on it- which is better than what you used to do, right?

This is the time that you need to ensure you fuel your body with nutritious, healthy food. No junk food, no nasties xx

Fatbegone- I'm positive that the girls didn't mean to upset you, and you don't need to prove yourself to anyone. If you know that youre telling the truth, it shouldn't matter what other people think.
Having said that, I understand what they were thinking- I'm 19 stone and I wear size 28 trousers LOL I think the girls may have said what they did in another way, but this is the Internet and unfortunately because we don't know each other personally, We take things to heart.. I would have if they had said the same thing to me.
If one of my friends my size or a little smaller said that I would have pulled her leg and made a joke but you can hear people over the Internet..
We are still here to support one another :) please don't feel like we won't, because we will.. And that's that. Line dawn and all that :giggle: I do wanna see your dress tho :D just coz I'm nosey

Mr. Man- you've lost alot of weight.. Have u been on the laxatives again? :p

Newbies :) welcome... I will add u to the list soon, promise. I am very tired, and very stressed, and just very hungry at the moment- ok not very stressed, just stressed so will add u to the list shortly.

Rozie x

Apparently 6 pack muller lights are just £1 at Tesco!? Bargain! Seems too good to be true, worth going just to get some.

Bloody hell, Walked out of Morrisons earlier with 5 for £1 and thought that was good!!

:D

t11cky said:
Bloody hell, Walked out of Morrisons earlier with 5 for £1 and thought that was good!!

Been told its actually a blip! Some stores have corrected it but others haven't, apparently online they ate still £1? :)

Bargain if you can get your hands on it!

emma3662 said:
Have th muller lights got bits in? I love plantain or however ya spell it but it looks like banana but feels firmer think i'm just weird lol

Nope the banana and custard are smooth and quite thick. They're lovely. I have them with raspberries for a sweet fix :)

fatbgone said:
Nope the banana and custard are smooth and quite thick. They're lovely. I have them with raspberries for a sweet fix :)

Mmmm i'll give them ago soon thanks :)

What is all your incentives for losing weight??
If I am being totally honest, my inspiration is based on not being a fat single bloke!!
Yeah and before someone says it, I dont want to be a skinny single bloke either!!

t11cky said:
If I am being totally honest, my inspiration is based on not being a fat single bloke!!
Yeah and before someone says it, I dont want to be a skinny single bloke either!!

Haha this made me chuckle I just wanna be healthy really but slim would be nice too I love my curves tho not fussed about a relationship but ya never no wot's round th corner I guess :)

I got sick of not really being able to fit into the largest size clean room clothing we have at work. Got a bit embarrassing lol

Roziee said:
I wanna have babies :)

Awww thats lovely i'm sure you'll get your dream chick :)

t11cky said:

Lol... Awww. I don't like skinny men, I like them with meat!!

My incentive is to not be the fat mum at the school gate, not to be the fat bridesmaid - actually not to always be the bloody bridesmaid, to hopefully not be single anymore... But most of all to be able to wear the stuff a 25 yo should wear.

I can't wait to get to a size where I can fly around the shops buying lots of cheap tops and jeans and be able to wear them... Ooo and in the summer to not have to wear a cardi everday!! To wear a strappy top and short sleeves... Maybe even shorts!

fatbgone said:
Lol... Awww. I don't like skinny men, I like them with meat!!

My incentive is to not be the fat mum at the school gate, not to be the fat bridesmaid - actually not to always be the bloody bridesmaid, to hopefully not be single anymore... But most of all to be able to wear the stuff a 25 yo should wear.

I can't wait to get to a size where I can fly around the shops buying lots of cheap tops and jeans and be able to wear them... Ooo and in the summer to not have to wear a cardi everday!! To wear a strappy top and short sleeves... Maybe even shorts!

Oh yeah not be roasting in th summer coz your stuck wearing winter lookin clobber lol nd I dont like skinny men either i'd be frightened i'd break them haha too much info? Lol

Haha me too I love kids but nowhere near ready for my own I like being able to give them back lol 1 more thing to go into shops and not get funny looks when i'm buying gifts for slimmer people I used to love shopping now I cant stand it :-(

Back