>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee said:
They've moved to other threads love.

I have the salter ones.. Lemme get a picture for you...

Really?? :S which ones? :(

I have no scales at home to weigh on as I'd be on and off all the time! I do jump on some cheAp Asda ones with the dial every Sunday at my exs house (when I drop the babe off)and they're very accurate / within a lb or so. I think it depends on the carpet/ flooring?? His is hard wood floor ... Hmm.

Shame there's not many if us left ..! :(

Hi guys, sorry I've been AWOL for ages, just wanted to let you know I've not been to WI for 3 weeks as I've had some family stuff to deal with and tonight I got stuck in a boring, pointless meeting at work!

Anyway, I'm back to WI next wednesday, no doubt I've gained in this time, but hey, at least I'm back on it!

With regards to scales, I have a set of WW ones from Argos, can't remember how much they were, about £20 I think, they are excellent, and usually spot on with the official WI scales. Well worth the cash, although I do try not to use them as I do obsess! :)

Hope you are all well, xxx

Really?? :S which ones? :(

I have no scales at home to weigh on as I'd be on and off all the time! I do jump on some cheAp Asda ones with the dial every Sunday at my exs house (when I drop the babe off)and they're very accurate / within a lb or so. I think it depends on the carpet/ flooring?? His is hard wood floor ... Hmm.

Shame there's not many if us left ..! :(

I am afraid I am on and off them a couple of times each day, I always like what I see in the morning more than at bedtime!!
My scales are always in my bathroom on floor tiles!!

Hi guys, sorry I've been AWOL for ages, just wanted to let you know I've not been to WI for 3 weeks as I've had some family stuff to deal with and tonight I got stuck in a boring, pointless meeting at work!

Anyway, I'm back to WI next wednesday, no doubt I've gained in this time, but hey, at least I'm back on it!

With regards to scales, I have a set of WW ones from Argos, can't remember how much they were, about £20 I think, they are excellent, and usually spot on with the official WI scales. Well worth the cash, although I do try not to use them as I do obsess! :)

Hope you are all well, xxx

Welcome back, Hope all is ok!!
I have decided my job tomorrow is to choose a new pair!!

t11cky said:
Welcome back, Hope all is ok!!
I have decided my job tomorrow is to choose a new pair!!

Thanks, yeah all is getting there now, had a bereavement in the family (my father in law) which kind of sent everything and everyone a bit crazy, but we are back on an even keel now and the shock has settled. I've drunk my bodyweight times 3 in cider over the past few weeks though, so definitely not trying out my home scales lol! Xx

I have just been for a wee!! Probably not that bothered about that bit, but had a look at my scales and they seem to be unbranded with a little sticker on them that says distributed by Wilkinsons. So guess we chose them cos they looked nice rather than were good quality!!

t11cky said:
I am afraid I am on and off them a couple of times each day, I always like what I see in the morning more than at bedtime!!
My scales are always in my bathroom on floor tiles!!

Hehe... I used to do it before wi so I could see if I changed my outfit if I'd weigh less! I'd be on and off for the hour before.. now I do it on a Sunday and wi is Monday mornings.

Ahh the bathroom floor!!? I'd be on and off everytime I had a wee!!!

Yay!! Welcome back missclumsy... Ahh don't worry, the positive is you're going back. In the past I've had slip ups, we all do - life is for living after all! But then not gone back and it for me always meant I'd start again tomorrow. Well done to you for keeping at it! Hope alls ok?? Ahh I finished work at 7.30 tonight, never fun working late... Fingers crossed its a one off! x

I'm still here starting nxt week tho as hurt my ankle and my mam was ill :-( I dont own scales as I wouldn't be off them lol I had no credit for a few days but i'm back now as if ya could get rid of me haha xxx

fatbgone said:
Hehe... I used to do it before wi so I could see if I changed my outfit if I'd weigh less! I'd be on and off for the hour before.. now I do it on a Sunday and wi is Monday mornings.

Ahh the bathroom floor!!? I'd be on and off everytime I had a wee!!!

Yay!! Welcome back missclumsy... Ahh don't worry, the positive is you're going back. In the past I've had slip ups, we all do - life is for living after all! But then not gone back and it for me always meant I'd start again tomorrow. Well done to you for keeping at it! Hope alls ok?? Ahh I finished work at 7.30 tonight, never fun working late... Fingers crossed its a one off! x

Aaaaww, thanks, I have been pretty good food wise but my major downfall is drinking, especially cider! :)

Don't get me started on WI outfits, I always, and I mean ALWAYS wear the same outfit to WI, the people there must think I don't have any other clothes lol! :D xx

Thanks, yeah all is getting there now, had a bereavement in the family (my father in law) which kind of sent everything and everyone a bit crazy, but we are back on an even keel now and the shock has settled. I've drunk my bodyweight times 3 in cider over the past few weeks though, so definitely not trying out my home scales lol! Xx

Sorry for your sad loss and welcome back......don't worry about the cider!!!

dextersmum said:
Sorry for your sad loss and welcome back......don't worry about the cider!!!

Thanks! I'll try not to! I'm back running again (doing the c25k running programme, and loving it!) so hopefully that'll sort me out lol!!! X

Scales?? ........ Think as long as you use same scales, same time, same place you should be ok.......hey opposite to martini - any time, any place ( oh boy showing my age - someone shut me up quick)!

Aaaaww, thanks, I have been pretty good food wise but my major downfall is drinking, especially cider! :)

Don't get me started on WI outfits, I always, and I mean ALWAYS wear the same outfit to WI, the people there must think I don't have any other clothes lol! :D xx

WI outfits, Yes I am as sad as anyone if not sadder, lol
Socks, No Pants, Linen Trousers, T-Shirt, Is my every monday morning clothing!!!

t11cky said:
WI outfits, Yes I am as sad as anyone if not sadder, lol
Socks, No Pants, Linen Trousers, T-Shirt, Is my every monday morning clothing!!!

No pants lol??? Do they really make that much difference? ;). Saying that, last time I went I took my watch and my hair clip off without even thinking hahahaha!

No pants lol??? Do they really make that much difference? ;). Saying that, last time I went I took my watch and my hair clip off without even thinking hahahaha!

A couple of weeks ago I had to buy some new linen trousers as the ones I had previously worn would not stay up on their own with out a belt on!! I was getting very worried my trousers would fall down while being weighed and reveal I had no pants on, lol

Well done Feynman!! Just had a quick look at your stat's, Very Very impressive!!

Back