>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee said:
I'm still here- just busy for the next couple of weeks... I will update everyone who has PM'd me wit their losses this weekend..

Going to mums to tomorrow for a week :) excited to see family again.. Then I'm off for another week but I'm back in London spending time with hubby.

He's been away in cork this week so will be picking him up from the airport tonight. Can't wait to see him..

Awwww have a lovely break away in London and also with your family too.

Must be hard hubby working away... But think of all the body magic you'll be having in London!! Twittwooooo!;)

I'm still here- just busy for the next couple of weeks... I will update everyone who has PM'd me wit their losses this weekend..

Going to mums to tomorrow for a week :) excited to see family again.. Then I'm off for another week but I'm back in London spending time with hubby.

He's been away in cork this week so will be picking him up from the airport tonight. Can't wait to see him..

Can't you update them on Monday, as feel my stats will look better!!! lol

Welcome sugarfairy!

I'm wondering if it's even worth my tenner to go to WI on Tuesday, since I'll be having my surgery on Monday. A friend of mine who's had the same thing done said she was very swollen and bloated after her surgery for about a week. Surely any reading I get on Tuesday will be total cobswollop!

My scales are a notorious liar lol... I wouldn't trust it for anything but a vague idea. I just feel it would be a waste of money since my friend told me about the swelling and bloating. But then again, I'm on the social team and feel I'd be letting the C down if I said I wasn't going to be there.... decisions, decisions!

See how you feel Mandy Tuesday, hopefully you won't feel to uncomfortable.

And welcome newbie! :)

Did the one thing I always say I never do... I was in boots and I saw the scales in the corner. Impulse I rummaged around, found 50p and weighed myself to find out I've gained 4lb!!! :( now this was with jeans (+ pants!!) And shoes on and normal top. Ahh. Feel so deflated. I have eaten a huge fry up this morning 2 eggs, 2 sausages, 2 Bacon, 8 plum tomatoes (yes really!) And a hugeee serving of mushrooms and slice of toast (all allocated in my syns).. hmm :(

Going to eat lots of speed food and super free rest of the day and stick to plan tomorrow and Sunday.

Still... Sigh. How annoying! I feel fat today too. Boo.

Thanks for the welcome, and I hate boots scales as they always depress me as tell you what you should weigh like 6 stone, my one leg prob weighs that lol. You can get it off hun think positive. x

Sugarfairy, I'm sure your first week will fly by and you'll get great news on the scales.

Fatbegone... stilly goose... don't ever pay attention to any other scales than the official one every WI day! Now...go plan your meals for the rest of the day and you'll be fine!

Thanks ladies!

Annoying as I've been soooo good and upped the exercise. Let's hope my trainers jeans and brekkie made me heavy!! Having a superfree sauce packed with veg on cod with wholegrain rice for dinner.. bloomin scales!!!!

Have a cold and sore throat... so I put a big pot of soup on, hoping it fixes what ails me lol

Not going to let the thoughts of not going to WI make me fall off the wagon, cos if I end up going and have a STS or a gain then I'll know it's just the swelling/bloating and not cos I was bad!

xMandyDx said:
Have a cold and sore throat... so I put a big pot of soup on, hoping it fixes what ails me lol

Not going to let the thoughts of not going to WI make me fall off the wagon, cos if I end up going and have a STS or a gain then I'll know it's just the swelling/bloating and not cos I was bad!

Aww feel better soon!

I agree, even tho scales aren't looking the way I hoped and sank deserve them too lol I'm going Monday no matter as I know the following week it'll show.. as it will for u Mandy. I hope you don't have too much uncomfortable bloating etc tho. Xx

At work and debating a quick jog in the rain tonight. Hmm!

To cheer myself up booked in for my hd eyebrows again in the morning...I have to treat myself with other things rather than cupcakes! Hehe. All I want to do is run downstairs and hit the vending machine so focusing on getting home in an hour, pulling on my rain coat and walk/jog for 30 mins and then go home and eat my dinner and go to bed satisified I stuck to plan and that +4lb is a faulty boots scale reading lol

Good for you, Fatbegone! It's so easy to lose sight of the bigger picture when those chocolate bars or crisps call out, but good on you for ignoring it!

I actually had a really good day food-wise. Had my SW fry up this morning, and then a bowl of veggie soup for lunch, and just had another bowl of soup and a salad for dinner. I still have my HEB and 14 syns so I'm actually fantasising about a toasted ham, cheese and onion later lol which will leave me with 10 syns... just enough for a pack of LFCs and an orange Options for that sweety kick.

I have 6 stone to loose to be at my ideal weight, I can't remember how many syns I should be having as its quite a while since I went to class (can't afford it, I'd rather spend the £5 on more superfree stuff!). I think my consultant said 20 a day, but that sounds an awful lot to me. Does that sound about right to the rest of you or not?

My doctor is insisting I loose 3stone as fast yet as safely as possible so I want to get this right!

Anywhere between 5 and 15 a day. But at least 5. I think if you weigh more than 16 stone you get up to 20 per day but not sure...

Well I'm 18st roughly so that could be why she said 20 syns

Back