>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Hey brosav- ive updated your stats for you..

i have a little bit of free time today guys.. im sure there are some new people who ive not added...

can the newbies pls post again so i can update you on the list? x

I have 6 stone to loose to be at my ideal weight, I can't remember how many syns I should be having as its quite a while since I went to class (can't afford it, I'd rather spend the £5 on more superfree stuff!). I think my consultant said 20 a day, but that sounds an awful lot to me. Does that sound about right to the rest of you or not?

My doctor is insisting I loose 3stone as fast yet as safely as possible so I want to get this right!

Hello darling,

welcome to the gang :) apologies its taken ages for me to add you.. but you're on there now x

HELLO!! :sign0144::waves: Can i join or am i too late?

I've lost 6.5lbs this year so far, with a starting weight of 15st 11....so loosing 6 stone from tehre with a first goal of 9st 11 ....working my way into the 8's until i'm happy :)

hello hun :)

you're on the list now.. once again, apologies that ive taken ages to add you..

x

Well everyone I managed to loose 1 and half lb!!!! :)

1 1/2 to go til 3 and half stone.. woohooo!

Goes to proove jumping on and off the scales can really demotivate you :) x

Can I rejoin the challenge please? Had a lot of work issues going on but now thats over Im focused on weight loss again :)

I lost 4lbs last week, and im aiming for 2lbs a week til xmas which should be 5st off so hoping I can stick to that

PR xx

fatbgone said:
Well everyone I managed to loose 1 and half lb!!!! :)

1 1/2 to go til 3 and half stone.. woohooo!

Goes to proove jumping on and off the scales can really demotivate you :) x

Woop woop well done hun xx

Welcome Back darling :)

Guys just to let you know that i sent a big PM to everyone we've not heard from in a while.. there were 30 people i PM'd, however there were many more I wanted to message but their profile settings didnt allow me to send a message to them :(

I'm hoping to revive the thread again because I need help big time once I get back off from my holidays and this room will have someone lost 6 stones this year! :)

I have already had some lovely responses from the message I sent earlier and am hoping that I get more lovely messages because they really did make me smile- I will respond to them later on tonight.

Once again- please let me know if any of your details are incorrect- t11cky im sure ive never updated your losses- you've never told me! lol let me know how much you've lost because i know you have :p

lots of love

rozie x

Welcome Back darling :)
Guys just to let you know that i sent a big PM to everyone we've not heard from in a while.. there were 30 people i PM'd, however there were many more I wanted to message but their profile settings didnt allow me to send a message to them :(

I'm hoping to revive the thread again because I need help big time once I get back off from my holidays and this room will have someone lost 6 stones this year! :)

I have already had some lovely responses from the message I sent earlier and am hoping that I get more lovely messages because they really did make me smile- I will respond to them later on tonight.

Once again- please let me know if any of your details are incorrect- t11cky im sure ive never updated your losses- you've never told me! lol let me know how much you've lost because i know you have :p

lots of love

rozie x

Yeah, I was just about to cry, as I haven't received a private message!! :cry:

But then I get to you mentioning me, ;)

I have lost 7lb today, So I am well chuffed, That leaves me needing another 3 stone 8 1/2lbs, to get to 6 stone in a year, but I do have another 9 months to go!!
:D

Hey girls, and guys. Had the surgery today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. They gave me four injections up the hoo-ha which WERE nasty, but then I didn't feel a blessed thing until around 4.30pm when I started getting very crampy. Luckily I have a great stock of pain killers lol. OH is away with work and won't be home until tomorrow evening at the very earliest, so his mother took the baby for the day/night so I could relax afterward. I did end up going for a lie down for a few hours this lunch time, but since the pain meds kicked in I've gotten to cleaning the house while I have no baby running around. Getting great work done lol

As for the surgery itself... it went well, I think. It had spread a little bit, but they're positive they got it all, and are sending it for another biopsy just to be sure it hasn't progressed to cancer. If I hear from them at all it'll be bad news...but if I don't hear from them, it's all good in the hood (or the hoo-ha, lol). I've to go back in 6 months for another smear just to be sure they caught it all and to see if my cells have returned to normal. In the meantime I'm supposed to give up smoking or it will return. Ehm.... I'll be as big as a house.

I'm afraid I did comfort eat a bit today, and I know the scales are going to show a STS or a small gain, but that's okay as I can't go to group this week anyway with OH away and nobody to mind the baby...so next week I'll have a lovely loss. I will. I definitely will. I can actually relax now that it's done and nothing heinous was found!

By the way, well done Fatbegone! Most scales are liars, and I mostly gave up scale hopping ages ago (when Rozie challenged me to not step on them for a week!) and now only step on them the odd time.

Welcome back to the ones who have rejoined us, and a big hurry-on-back to the ones who have been awol for a while!

Okay...off to finish the cleaning and then going to relax for the evening.

Aww mandy, so pleased its over. Fingers crossed you don't hear from them and if I was you I'd watch a film and relax tonight! Start as of tomorrow and pop your feet up!

Roziee we re here to help! You offer fab advice to all of us so we re here to help :)

Yep lesson learnt with scales.. I'm going to get my 3 and half stone award next week, 1 and half away. Easily achievable! I'm 19.5 lb down this year so far... Really hoping to loose a stone more ideally before my sons birthday June 17th. I'm also running race for life June 25th so starting my training, I want to run the finish line as my dad who has lymphoma is coming to watch.. makes me cry just to think of him watching me cross the finish line. I've walked it 3 years in a row but I'm going to be doing it -hopefully- 4 and half stone lighter and running as much as I can.. :)

Xx

Im sure fatbgone you will make him so proud.

Glad the surgery went well Mandy.

On a different not I got a loss of 4 and a quarter pound on my first WI yes the quarter is important to me lol its a positive start x

Mandy, so pleased you are the other side of it x

Hey girls, and guys. Had the surgery today and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. They gave me four injections up the hoo-ha which WERE nasty, but then I didn't feel a blessed thing until around 4.30pm when I started getting very crampy. Luckily I have a great stock of pain killers lol.

Hope everything turns out ok for you Mands - sending you lots of love and BIG hugs. Think I've been comfort eating in sympathy for you - awful day in work, mega busy and couldn't take break and just seem to have had munchies all evening. Think an early night is required and back on plan tomorrow xx

Thanks Sugarfairy - she is the daughter I never had!! She is 18 months old now and I love her soooo much. She has got me through some very sad times and cheered me up with her madness. My last Cavalier was a tri- coloured boy (called Dexter; hence dextersmum:))who was as good as she is bad lol.

Has anyone been doing bodymagic awards?? I have missed out on this since I started, wish I had read the book weeks ago!! lol

t11cky said:
Has anyone been doing bodymagic awards?? I have missed out on this since I started, wish I had read the book weeks ago!! lol

I'm trying to start these now...

Do you do a lot of body magic??

I'm sh!ting it regarding personal training induction weds morning!!! The closer I get to it the more nervous I am. It'd help if he wasn't so fit or good looking!!! I just so want to speed up my losses and reckon body magic will do that aswell as shape my body. Just worried ill look a tit tbh!! :S

BTW well done t11cky on your amazeballs loss this week!!!!!! What's the secret!?! :) no honestly - that's amazing. Well done you :)

Oh this is a great thread & exactly my target, is it too late to join? I know we're four months in but id still like to try for 6st by the end of December, am i too late?

Oh this is a great thread & exactly my target, is it too late to join? I know we're four months in but id still like to try for 6st by the end of December, am i too late?

I've only just joined too so big hi and welcome xx

T11cky - I've worked through them since January and achieved my Gold award :)

dextersmum said:
I've only just joined too so big hi and welcome xx

T11cky - I've worked through them since January and achieved my Gold award :)

Well done dexs mum!

Welcome newbie!

I've only lost 191/2 lb since Jan, so still a long journey ahead! I'm going to try as hard as possible to loose 6 this year and then that'd be 8 stone over all.

The suns peeking through today, let's hope it stays!!!!

Hello everyone.. still receiving pm's from the other day :)

jemmsie just wants everyone to know that she'll be back very soon- life is a little busy for her at the moment.

hope you get to come back soon hun :)

Anyone new to the thread- welcome :) :) :) I will add you to the list in no time.. just going to my PMs to respond to them first and then will come back to add you x

Back