>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Roziee - please can you add me too - would like to aim to lose as much as poss but realistically know that 2 lbs a week is doable and healthy xx

Hi all, just an update for me.
Weigh in this morning makes me 3.5 down this week. I can't remember what I have posted on here so far but my grand total since January 2012 is 38lbs.
Please can you update this for me? Thanks!!

1lbs down this week. Want 3.5lbs next week. Must get under 17st, am board of the 17s now!

I had my first WI after following SW for a week. It shows me at -6lb!:happy036: I always have a massive loss the first week of sensible eating, but this time I'm not going to go falling off the wagon ;)

I know I have a birthday party for my 4 year old niece on Sunday so even a STS will keep me happy next week as I know there won't be much in the way of SW friendly food there except a salad. Going to try and minimize the damage by keeping to low syns all week.

Wow well done nicki!!!!!! Amazeballs!!

Good day ish...

Went for walk/run this morning, had to start work at 4.30 so bought a burger for my lad and ordered a salad for myself but ended up eating his chips- Damnnn! And had had 10 syns already. Soo did 4 x the usual amount of work and come home did the boys lunghbox etc had tea and now off to work til 2 . Hoping the extra syns will burn off as the hours go by into the night! I'll just pull back tomorrow and Friday and I'm going for a run first thing too so.. hopefully won't affect WI :)

AHHHH ...getting legs waxed tomorrow. Now I love eyebrow waxing and have had the old lip done occasionally but want my leg's done so I can negotiate starting swimming! Hindsight should of just bought some razors!

Thanks lovely.......just struggling in the evenings but think I've woken up with a realisation :)
The last 2 nights I have eaten weight watchers ready meals as my main meal and they are sooooo not filling. I wouldn't recommend them at all. Anyway back to cooking SW again tonight - phew and stocking up on free foods and plenty of fruit and veg.
Thanks for your support - really helps xxxxxxx

Hi all

Have had a rubbish couple of weeks but not done too much damage - back on plan now. I need to plan properly and not get takeaway when I am too tired or bored.

Feeling remotivated - I'll leave my weight loss where it is on the board and update as soon as I get past that

Hope everyone is ok - have a good week

rockchick72 said:
Hi all

Have had a rubbish couple of weeks but not done too much damage - back on plan now. I need to plan properly and not get takeaway when I am too tired or bored.

Feeling remotivated - I'll leave my weight loss where it is on the board and update as soon as I get past that

Hope everyone is ok - have a good week

Dextersmum I couldn't agree more, I need a big dinner not a diddy ww portion!!

Aww I felt the same last night. Got home at 2am and thought sod it ill get a maccyds but I didn't.. and now I'm pleased I didn't. It's just getting through that impulse moment that's hard isn't it?

Ahhh been for a run. Im not an athletic person ever but Id urge anyone who has never run to try it - I've never done it and I started walking and then had an impulse urge to run and now every time I go out I do interval training on an app on my phone and walk and run the whole way round. My thighs are throbbing, I'm not loosing vast amounts of weight at weigh in but I feel brilliant after and I'm hoping it'll speed up my losses eventually.

Breakfast I had alpen bar, mixed berries and a yogurt . Going to have pizza chicken breast with veg for lunch and I might have smash pizza for tea too!

Hi guys *blush*

I hope you're all doing well, it's been a while since I last came on. Thanks Rozie for sending a pm to me - it reminded me that you guys were still here. :)

To be honest, I've had a really crappy time since January. I've lost the plot a bit, so to speak. I think I just got lazy and started falling back into my old habits. I haven't put weight on exactly, but my mindset is still the same as it always was - I reward myself for eating well by eating crap after every weigh in. It's doing me no good and last week made me gain 3.5 lbs.

So I'm back, tail between my legs, hoping that I can get back on the horse. My total loss for the year so far is actually okay, but it's nowhere near as good as I could have got: 19lbs total.

I hope to come back on here much more often and, most importantly - GET BACK ON THE PLAN!

Aww its so easy done isn't it.. although I have to be honest and say every morning after weigh in I go and get a subway! As I don't have bread all week and its the one thing I love to have a massive sarnie! Yumm.. so far its not affected me too much but reckon its starting to slow it down. So maybe it is hehe. Hmmm... I might try and avoid treat day and see how it goes.

I tend to be the same and know that I will not get away with it forever. I try to be good in week and relax a little at weekends ........ Or that is the plan :). But then again SW is healthy and realistic - why shouldn't we have a LITTLE of what we fancy lol

I too have very little bread compared to pre-SW......used to love a cheese and pickle sarnie!!

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

3 and a half off for me and slimmer of the month losing 11 and a half pounds in April!

hello all I'm back sort of, well I fell off the wagon big style.
I've been on a temp contract with work since last June, it was due to end at end of Jan this year, then it was extended (good job as I hadn't got summit else) and work became manic so I put my health on the back burner fell off the wagon and decided to concentrate on getting a job.
Many interviews later (including a 474 mile round trip to lovely Oban) and I still wasn't getting anywhere, contract was extended again to end of may and two internal vacancies for the council I work for became available and both were for the same job (my dream job) just in different localities of the council, now I didn't expect to get an interview but I did for both.
The second interview I sort of knew the manager and have been in contact with him being very enthusiastic (after all it is my dream job) and hoping he would remember me come interview time.
Well first interview happened last week and I didn't expect to get anywhere with it and saw it as more of a practice run for second interview................................................................................................................................................................................................
but I did really well in the interview and they have offered me the job
:bliss:I have of course ripped their hands off, as it's my dream job and a permanent contract, so my start date is 14th May.

As well as job stuff hubby damaged his arm (ripped his bicep tendon from the bone) resulting in an op and lots of healing time needed so as he's not training it became all too easy to jump onto the oooooooo lets have a doughnut wagon.

However I have undone the majority of my good work (12lb off) and it looks like I'm almost at square 1 again.
I will need to re weigh at the weekend to get an accurate weight so I will know more then.

My knees are hurting again and I've got less energy, it hurts to stand for more than two minutes and I'm not gonna be able to keep up in my new dream job unless I do something so here I am.

Thank you rozie for PM ing me I was thinking of coming back anyway but your gentle lovely kick up the backside has helped.

so no more
:17729:and more of :character00115: will make me :banana dancer:

glad to be back

Lucia Lucia said:
3 and a half off for me and slimmer of the month losing 11 and a half pounds in April!

SOTM that's brill, well done!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Tips - if you do extra easy and miss the second healthy extra then have it out of your syns. I find this helps me stay on track. Secondly just take one day at a time and never let one bad day turn into two three or four. It's not slipping up that's bad it's what you do next. Thirdly snack on superfree not free. Forth lay of too much processed stuff eg mug shots etc and lastly weigh in each week with a group or if you don't go to group get someone else to weigh you.

Back