>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

emma3662 said:
About 10 years and i'm only 23 in may so too bloody long haha x

emma3662 said:
Oh and you literally read th book no patches no gum no nothing in fact he says nicotine replacement therapy is a scam as it just keeps you addicted to nicotine x

Hehe best to get rid of the habit now then :) x

Hi there hope everyone had a good weekend, weather here was miserable!

Another 2lbs lost this week so hopefully will get to my 2 1/2 stones on Saturday though I have to confess to having a few wines this weekend.

Morning minis. well done on the loss fatbegone - it all add up :)

Managed a 40 minute walk with the dog this morning before work. Just working on my first pint of water now.

Have a good day all xx

Im doing the 7 SF a day challenge, but how do you count a fruit salad?

Well done Brosav and FBG. I know how you feel with the 0.5lb, that's what I lost last week. You're chipping away at it, it's hard at times but you have to look at the big picture. If you hadn't have started this weight loss journey how much would you weigh now? It might take longer than we plan but personally if I weigh less this coming Xmas than I did last Xmas it'll be an acheivement because it could have so easily gone the other way. I keep saying this but all we have to do is keep going. Take the set backs on the chin and carry on!

I've just got back from the gym, my first training session for a while. I say this everytime too... I forget how good you feel after some exercise. Kept it very low impact/intensity, no point in going in hard then being unable to walk for 3 days :D. I enjoyed it tho so hope I can work my way back to fitness and go more regularly.

Have a good week everyone, the sun's out here and it's put me in a good positive mood :)

Well done Sarah! Weather is nice here too..

I wanna take hubby away for the day, where shall we go? I don't want to drive more than 3 hours and we live in Middlesex.. I want something really scenic and pretty...

Thinking of driving tomorrow and staying the night somewhere and coming back Wednesday evening... Any suggestions are most welcomed!

Hey Roziee can you update me please, ive lost a total of 22lbs now.

Hi guys - gratz on losses this week!

Working on getting some water down me this morning... and will probably try a bit of green tea too. Love the stuff, and I've had it sitting in my drawer at work forever. I just keep forgetting about it!

Have a really nice brothy soup for my lunch today, and the office is nobbling, so I'm really looking forward to warming up with it! Hmmm. Cup of tea would go down well about now actually. Time to get on the green tea then! :D

hi all, the new muller greek yoghurts, first of all are they nice second how many syns are they.
I don't really lilke the muller lights and was wanting to know if any of you can recommend some syn free yoghurts other than muller lights that are tasty, hoping to go shopping tonight so I'm starting to make a list

loonylamb said:
hi all, the new muller greek yoghurts, first of all are they nice second how many syns are they.
I don't really lilke the muller lights and was wanting to know if any of you can recommend some syn free yoghurts other than muller lights that are tasty, hoping to go shopping tonight so I'm starting to make a list

Think they are half a syn, I haven't tried them yet but apparently they are really yummy.

5 1/2 pounds lost, This morning at weigh in!!! I am so happy :D I also won slimmer of the week and month as well as 2 1/2 stone certificate!! Get right in!!:D

I am a total newbee to threads etc so not sure if I am even doing the right thing. I love your challange, I started Slimming World several years ago and quickly lost 4 stones. Then disaster struck and I went on holiday. To cut a long story short I am now sitting at a lose of 3 stones with a good 6 to go. I know its late to start your challenge but 1.5 a week is very doable, even I can cope with that!
Amie 61

loonylamb said:
don't worry a dripping tap still fills a bucket

Love that! If the iPhone had a like button on the app I would have liked this a million times!

loonylamb said:

I have the activia fat free ones- most of them are free but if they arent they are 0.5-1 syn each.. The shape ones are nice too- again most are free if not then they are a syn each...

t11cky said:
5 1/2 pounds lost, This morning at weigh in!!! I am so happy :D I also won slimmer of the week and month as well as 2 1/2 stone certificate!! Get right in!!:D

Well done you! Do you keep a food diary?

Pm me your total loss pls so I can update your stats on the first page..

Try Asda fat free greek style yoghurt - its syn free and much cheaper than muller lite! It even tastes thick and creamy.

Amie61 said:
I am a total newbee to threads etc so not sure if I am even doing the right thing. I love your challange, I started Slimming World several years ago and quickly lost 4 stones. Then disaster struck and I went on holiday. To cut a long story short I am now sitting at a lose of 3 stones with a good 6 to go. I know its late to start your challenge but 1.5 a week is very doable, even I can cope with that!
Amie 61

Hello darling :) welcome to the gang :D

I will add you to the list straight away :) whenever you report a loss pls PM me (or if you're new to the site you won't be able to PM until you've reached a certain number of posts so just post it here and make sure I update it lol). Once I know how much you've lost I'll update your stats and you'll be able to see that on the very first page of this thread :)

Rozie x

Back