>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Thanks Mandy! It's bank holiday she must be a battleaxe! Hope it wasn't too bad.

I've had a lovely lie in, still in bed, and planning my day. Gonna make a big quorn bolognaise to last a few days and sweet potato soup. I'm gonna have a 100% week, who's with me!

jayde1148 said:
Thanks Mandy! It's bank holiday she must be a battleaxe! Hope it wasn't too bad.

I've had a lovely lie in, still in bed, and planning my day. Gonna make a big quorn bolognaise to last a few days and sweet potato soup. I'm gonna have a 100% week, who's with me!

Me me me! Its WI tomorrow I really need to draw a big line and get back to being 100%

I'm in!!!! 1000%!!! xxx

Great I have company !!!! Let's do this.

Jayde,loving the dress the colour really suits you.You look really lovely.Count me in 100 % here we go!!!

Jayde you are such a pretty lady :) beautiful.

My husband says "Rozie you will be even more beautiful- not that you're not beautiful now but you know.. Like proper beautiful! No not like that..." and then he struggles for a bit and gets himself tongue tied :8855: but I do know what he means!

That colour is georgeous!

Count me in for a 6 day 100% week!!!! Xx

I'm in! My WI is on Thurs. Been 100% since Sunday morning, and enjoying it loads. Didn't end up using my syns for that curly wurly again last night haha, I had a WW tortilla wrap stuffed with salad and ham instead. Get a load of me, being all angelic!
Although I do have to admit to not being 100% for lunch today. I was in such a rush to go down to meet that teacher (for a load of BS!) that I literally grabbed a cuppa and a banana for breakfast so was absolutely staaaaarving when I got home a half hour ago. Just had 2 fried eggs (1 syn) 3 bacon (no fat) and spicy beans. It was delicious! Feeling a little bad about not having the 1/3 sf, but I didn't stuff myself so I guess it's okay.

Enable me! haha

Anyway... Rozie, my OH does the very same thing. It's actually alright for us to say such things, but God forbid they give us an inkling that we're not already perfect in their eyes haha I love tormenting him.

Have my steroid injections put in tomorrow. Not worried about the actual injections but I hate thinking about being put to sleep. I get so worked up about it :( and I know I shouldn't but I fret so so much.

I'm hoping I won't need to wait for it too. In due in at the hospital at 7am and could be anytime during the day although the consultant said he would do it first thing so I could be home by noon.

Really really hope they work. Send me lots of happy thoughts my way girls x

*sending happy, happy vibes*

They're in the form of little squares of paper with LSD printed on... but don't worry, it's completely syn-free :p

xMandyDx said:
*sending happy, happy vibes*

They're in the form of little squares of paper with LSD printed on... but don't worry, it's completely syn-free :p

Lol rosiee not sure if these will help but as they are syn free worth a shot!

I have made a lovely spicy sweet potato soup, a quorn bolognaise and quorn Chilli today so no excuses for me to screw up! Have put loads of bovril in the Chilli to try and.convince the OH its meat lol

Also cleaned my kitchen from top to bottom so lots of body magic there.

Hope you are all having a great 100% day :)

I'm in class so this is a quick post...........I've lost 3lb :) yay yay yay however missed getting my stone award by a measly 1lb and it was flickering onto that but went back up again, but I'm in the 20's, hear that girls, I'm the 20's will catch up later when I'm home xx

loonylamb said:
I'm in class so this is a quick post...........I've lost 3lb :) yay yay yay however missed getting my stone award by a measly 1lb and it was flickering onto that but went back up again, but I'm in the 20's, hear that girls, I'm the 20's will catch up later when I'm home xx

Woohoo amazing hun well done! X

Fab loss Loonylamb!!! Roziee,sending you positive thoughts,will be thinking about you.xx

Guess who got her 2 stone award tonight, yay! :D

Thanks hun :) it is lovely. Shame I'm not a size 10 but where I am now is much better than the 28st I started at x

i know how i feel after losing almost a stone so you must feel amazing to have lost so much and to still have your head in it and to be so focused, i really admire you.

Loving the dress...it's so pretty! And you are too, Jayde, no matter if you're a size ten or not...yet.

Loony, I wonder if you could make the half syn cake and top it with quark, with some food coloring added to make the flag?

I've got yet another meeting with my son's teacher this morning... at 08.55am, no less! Cos I've got nothing to do besides rush down there first thing in the morning!
I'm getting really fed up with it to be honest. I've never had bad reports about my son, and am getting to thinking this teacher is just a bloody battleaxe!

well mandy i ended up taking some potato salad (which i've never made before and it wasn't too bad and a chocolate quark dip for some fruit which wasn't too bad either so may need to start doing some more experimentation in the recipe department.
Hope you managed to get things sorted with your son's teacher.

I'll join in the 100% week (well I'll try my best)

Have my steroid injections put in tomorrow. Not worried about the actual injections but I hate thinking about being put to sleep. I get so worked up about it :( and I know I shouldn't but I fret so so much.

I'm hoping I won't need to wait for it too. In due in at the hospital at 7am and could be anytime during the day although the consultant said he would do it first thing so I could be home by noon.

Really really hope they work. Send me lots of happy thoughts my way girls x

Hope it goes well roziee and that you're back home safe and sound tomorrow.

As well as losing 3lb I got slimmer of the week and I won the raffle prize, if only I'd put a euro millions on I might have won that too ;)

but knowing that as long as I put the effort in it's working is amazing for me, I'm still on a high and i am looking forward to being lighter next week.

Me at my heaviest !
653_1081393510506_1096370979_30312880_7208_n-1.jpg

Me 1 stone down
31701_399616196964_3147282_n-1.jpg

Me yesterday... 4 stone 2.5lb down

Sorry before photo isn't very clear, amazing how good I was at avoiding cameras neck down!! :)

I'm off to weigh in and then I'm going to reply to all your posts.. just wanted to pop photos up while I'm in a good wifi area!

Attachments

• IMAG2510-1.jpg
    IMAG2510-1.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 44
That sounds lovely, Loony...*drool*
As for my son's teacher - she calls me in to tell me tales. Honestly. "Jared is very chatty in class, he talks a lot, and he doesn't like doing his work". Come on, he's 9 years of age.. that's NORMAL!!!

Fatbegone, wow what a transformation! And imagine how great you're going to look further down the road! The mind boggles. I've been having a few sneaky peeks at the scales this week at home and it doesn't appear that they are shifting at all, despite being really good. But even if I have a STS, I know it's down to the treats that were in the house last Friday. If they're here... I can't seem to resist. But you never know... WI isn't until tomorrow morning so they may shift by then!

Back