>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

Big lunch- delicious
image-3416580030.jpg

Hey ladies, haven't really been about much last couple of days, we've been on a major ebay fest trying to get funds for the move and also on a hunt for a nice house, have one I like the look of that we are going to call about on Monday, wish me luck!

All the best Ellen. I hate house hunting/moving.l would have been more than happy to helped if I lived closer because it's so difficult I know!

Evening ladies :) I'm.enjoying the most amazing salad

My salad is lush!

View attachment 52100

Lambs lettuce, rocket, beetroot,.tomato, Linda McCartney sausages, 55g rf houmous (b) homemade potato salad with spring onions and peas (1.5) and some crispy onions (1)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and.working towards their next wi x x

All the best Ellen. I hate house hunting/moving.l would have been more than happy to helped if I lived closer because it's so difficult I know!

I don't mind the moving part, have done it so much over the last few years, think this will be my 11th move in the last 9 years (4 of those were whilst I was at Uni granted). Although it is considerable more stressful with kids! On the plus side it should be good for some body magic!

Evening ladies :) I'm.enjoying the most amazing salad

My salad is lush!

View attachment 52100

Lambs lettuce, rocket, beetroot,.tomato, Linda McCartney sausages, 55g rf houmous (b) homemade potato salad with spring onions and peas (1.5) and some crispy onions (1)

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend and.working towards their next wi x x

That looks lush, I'm really hungry now...should probably think about dinner oops!

Morning team what's the plans.for today? I'm off to church them housework.then seeing a band.called Petra tonight. Definately a comfort food sort of day here as its horrible weather.

Ellen - yea lots of exercise with the move! Lol 9 times? :eek: I don't know how you've done it! I've moved twice in my whole life and I've hated it haha

Morning jayde :wavey: Sunday is normally my cooking day so gonna get on with that after breakfast. Hopefully get onto Trevor and try to do 30 mins although I'm not going to stretch myself because I don't want to hurt my back. Gonna make a big breakfast of eggs, onions and tomato on toast me thinks.. WI tomorrow and really hoping its a nice loss.

Sounds great Roziee, I'm gonna make a soup I think today but still have.stuff from last weeks session! I need a recipe that uses 3 courgettes or.they are gonna.go.to waste

Oh balls!!!

Stayed on plan until 6 pm last night... 2 slices of white bread with marmite. Half bottle of wine and 2 wkds! I'm such a lightweight with alcohol I was drunk by that point ..!

In the end me and date went to a festival but as it turns out his mates bumped into us and kinda Hung around. Which is fine for me as I get on with men better than women usually! But meant me and date had to flirt even more obviously ;) we decided on a code word cheesey doritos which meant "you look hot I wish we were alone" so by 11pm it was Oooo I fancy some cheesey doritos;...haha. he looked so lovely... Sigh. Sadly we had a kiss but I kissed his cheek, he turned his mouth and pecked me partially on the lips but his mates wouldn't leave! Sooo first date kiss? Not the best... But he made me laugh all evening and he let me play nervous with him! Winner!

Also was soooooo pleased as I walked in and had FIVE school friends intermittently come over and say oh my god where's the rest of you gone! And commenting on my weight loss... Felt brilliant!! And first time I felt normal?! Not the biggest in the crowd.. my jeans fitted, no over hang, I wore trendy ish clothes - jeans , top and blazer. It was really good :) loved it! I took a photo before I left and my thighs don't look enormous ... Chunky but not enormous!!!?!! Pheww... My face looks different too! And date said I looked lovely although potentially reckon my eyelashes scared him slightly... I went for hugeee ones lol.

Soooooo I reckon ill have a gain tomorrow. I wasn't horrendous by any means but I don't care as I enjoyed it... Now... How to organise a second date with no friends turning up!?! I'm thinking cinema!? Ahhh... Been so long since I played these games!

jayde1148 said:
Sounds great Roziee, I'm gonna make a soup I think today but still have.stuff from last weeks session! I need a recipe that uses 3 courgettes or.they are gonna.go.to waste

Why not cut them up and freeze them if u don't know what u can use them for?

fatbgone said:
Oh balls!!!

Stayed on plan until 6 pm last night... 2 slices of white bread with marmite. Half bottle of wine and 2 wkds! I'm such a lightweight with alcohol I was drunk by that point ..!

In the end me and date went to a festival but as it turns out his mates bumped into us and kinda Hung around. Which is fine for me as I get on with men better than women usually! But meant me and date had to flirt even more obviously ;) we decided on a code word cheesey doritos which meant "you look hot I wish we were alone" so by 11pm it was Oooo I fancy some cheesey doritos;...haha. he looked so lovely... Sigh. Sadly we had a kiss but I kissed his cheek, he turned his mouth and pecked me partially on the lips but his mates wouldn't leave! Sooo first date kiss? Not the best... But he made me laugh all evening and he let me play nervous with him! Winner!

Also was soooooo pleased as I walked in and had FIVE school friends intermittently come over and say oh my god where's the rest of you gone! And commenting on my weight loss... Felt brilliant!! And first time I felt normal?! Not the biggest in the crowd.. my jeans fitted, no over hang, I wore trendy ish clothes - jeans , top and blazer. It was really good :) loved it! I took a photo before I left and my thighs don't look enormous ... Chunky but not enormous!!!?!! Pheww... My face looks different too! And date said I looked lovely although potentially reckon my eyelashes scared him slightly... I went for hugeee ones lol.

Soooooo I reckon ill have a gain tomorrow. I wasn't horrendous by any means but I don't care as I enjoyed it... Now... How to organise a second date with no friends turning up!?! I'm thinking cinema!? Ahhh... Been so long since I played these games!

Aww Beth, glad u had a nice time. Not cinema! Go to a lovely restaurant then invite him over ;-) silly boys should have known better! Has he txt u since? Ohh I was on cloud nine when I had my first date with hubby... :giggle:

Didn't know you could freeze courgettes might just do that thanks :)

I freeze everything! Lol if you put them in stuff they'll end up mush anyway lol well in my cooking anyway.. Lol

Oh balls!!!

sounds like you had a great time, so when the 2nd date, is it arranged yet, (i'm that giddy with excitment you'd think it was me) can't wait to hear all about it and he sounds lovely.

well today I'm having french onion soup that I made last night and it's gorgeous, think I'm having a green day today, feel the need for carbs but will probably be back on red tomorrow as it's WI day.
well I think the time of the month is fast approaching so I may be starting to bloat and retain water that combined with my flexible syns may be enough to prevent a loss this week, so I'm drinking plenty of water, gonna eat plenty of superfree and minimise syns.
As long as it's a STS I'll be happy if it's a gain then it'll come off next week.

Hi to everyone and hope you're doing well today

Hey loony. Try drinking peppermint tea. That always helps me if I have a bloated tummy.

I lost 3 lbs this week guys :)

I have 3 weeks before my friends wedding and want to have another 3 weeks of decent losses. 6 lbs would be so good.

Gone from 20 stone 1 to 19 stone 7.5 in 3 weeks.. 7.5 lbs in 3 weeks isn't bad is it? :) lemons are helping im positive because Monday- Wednesday wasn't 100%.

Whose with me for another 3 weeks of 100%?

X

Hi all, got wi in just under an hour. Hope I can get rid of the gain from last week!

Weather has got really bad here so I'm glad I now drive as this would have been another excuse not to go to class.

Well I'll definitely be 100% from now on, as myself and himself have had a disagreement which finds him back in his mother's, so he won't be tempting me with crisps and chocolate late at night. I did go out on Saturday night though, as I was not in the best of moods after our fight. So plenty of syns were ingested.

Quick update as I am at class! 4lbs off so all the gaina plus 1.5 and my stone award :) now have lost 1st .5lbs since joining you guys x x x

PurpleRoses said:
thats so good Roziee!! I had a few blips last week but aiming for 100% this week so i'll defo join you!!!

Yes! :D x

xMandyDx said:
Well I'll definitely be 100% from now on, as myself and himself have had a disagreement which finds him back in his mother's, so he won't be tempting me with crisps and chocolate late at night. I did go out on Saturday night though, as I was not in the best of moods after our fight. So plenty of syns were ingested.

:hug99: how are you feeling? What happened? I'm here if u need to talk Mandy x

jayde1148 said:
Quick update as I am at class! 4lbs off so all the gaina plus 1.5 and my stone award :) now have lost 1st .5lbs since joining you guys x x x

fantastic! :bliss:

Ok so girlies- post your 100% days here! Nothing fancy, just meals and total syns a day :)

Breakfast- toast and boiled eggs
Lunch- pasta bologne
Supper- rice, kebabs, salad
Total syns= 9.5

X

Back