>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

I will, promise!

I had a STS this week... thrilled doesn't even cover it, but I'm very conscious that it could turn around and bite me in the bum for next week. I done the food shop, and bought lots of yummy HEALTHY stuff. I did splash out and buy some full fat mayo though, cos I love love love coleslaw and it's just not the same with ex light mayo. I didn't buy so much as one curly wurly, so no chance of me pigging out on naughty stuff.
I have that stupid non-infection in my kidneys back again...ouch. I'm going to use that cranberry stuff that I got in the chemist (would there be syns in that?) and going to drink lots of lemon water as even though it's citrus, it's quite alkaline so that might flush me out and put whatever it is back to normal, and has the added benefit of some good weight loss results.

Now for the TMI, so as was stated earlier, if you're squeamish or at all sexually repressed, turn away....NOW.
I've connected this non-infection to orgasm. I am not kidding. I used to be an Ann Summers rep and still have lots of gizmos and toys left over, one of which (in my lonely single-status) I had a whirl of the other night. Next morning.... non-infection is back. And last time, I had just been with OH and it originally reared its head. This is bad. BAD, bad. I'm not a happy bunny. Going to have to have a chat with the doctor about this.

Mandy intercourse or orgasms can cause that I've heard so definitely definitely speak to your doctor. I know for sure that intercourse can so I assume that orgasms would too.

You need to make sure you're also doing the following:

Wipe from back to front.
Wash yourself when you go even for a wee.
And yeah drink the medicine. Forget the syns. It's just juice. I took that medicine n didn't syn it.

Ladies my internet connection has died/hit my limit on my phone!

I'm still here! Gained 1lb this week, so worth it. Had a second date Tuesday..Eeeek. and its my sons 6th birthday Sunday. 3rd date planned.. and 4th date booked in too! Enjoying the week then pushing myself to hit 5 stone off by July 23rd!

Hope you're all ok.. have no time to read through :( my internet limit will renew soon and ill be back! Love to you all and massive kisses and slimming thoughts! Xx

Hey everyone.... Mandy,sts is good well done.Your going through a rough patch at the moment and i think you have done bloomin fab!!!! I feel your pain,i have got a kidney infection and im on antibiotics,oh my days,flamin pain grrrrr i felt really miserable yesterday.I'm drinking cranberry juice,i will do anything to get rid of it and tbh i'm not syning it either,although i wouldn't be over syns,but if it helps thats all good to me:)

Roziee,fab loss there my lovely.Your doing great:)

Ellen,Great news on the house,sounds fab!! How exciting.

Fatbegone,hope your well,great to hear your still dating.Hope your son has a fab birthday and we will see you back soon .

Well how's everyone's week been? I have had a fairly good week been on a fruit and veg mission after my naughtiness at the weekend;) Have a fab weekend everyone.xx

fatbgone said:
Ladies my internet connection has died/hit my limit on my phone!

I'm still here! Gained 1lb this week, so worth it. Had a second date Tuesday..Eeeek. and its my sons 6th birthday Sunday. 3rd date planned.. and 4th date booked in too! Enjoying the week then pushing myself to hit 5 stone off by July 23rd!

Hope you're all ok.. have no time to read through :( my internet limit will renew soon and ill be back! Love to you all and massive kisses and slimming thoughts! Xx

How are things going with your boyfriend?? He is your boyfriend now right? Must be if your booked so many dates now!

Kenco said:
Hey everyone.... Mandy,sts is good well done.Your going through a rough patch at the moment and i think you have done bloomin fab!!!! I feel your pain,i have got a kidney infection and im on antibiotics,oh my days,flamin pain grrrrr i felt really miserable yesterday.I'm drinking cranberry juice,i will do anything to get rid of it and tbh i'm not syning it either,although i wouldn't be over syns,but if it helps thats all good to me:)

Roziee,fab loss there my lovely.Your doing great:)

Ellen,Great news on the house,sounds fab!! How exciting.

Fatbegone,hope your well,great to hear your still dating.Hope your son has a fab birthday and we will see you back soon .

Well how's everyone's week been? I have had a fairly good week been on a fruit and veg mission after my naughtiness at the weekend;) Have a fab weekend everyone.xx

Hey darling..

How's your kidney infection?

It is quiet in here. Where is everyone?

Mandy, I agree with Roziee. I wouldn't syn the medicine either. Hope you are starting to feel better.
Kenco, hope your infection is getting better too.
Fatbgone, so glad you are enjoying your dates and have more planned too. How exciting and it seems like very good motivation to be 100%, so that you can feel great about yourself for every new date :)

I am pleased to report a 3lb loss this week, which takes me to 13s 11. I had set myself a challenge to get into the 13s by Saturday 16th June, as I was going to a wedding and was very pleased that I made it. I felt very good in my dress as well, the first dress I have worn in about 16 years. I have also reached my 5 stone mark too :D

Well here starts another busy week. Hope it is a good one for everyone :D

Hi guys... My internet is PMSing cos it'll work on my phone, which I'm using now...but not the laptop for some reason. Hope you're all doing well. Been good so far this week but a sneak peek has shown no change on the scales. Still 3 days to WI though. Done lots of walking this week...an increase in exercise usually means a bad WI for me...but I feel like I've lost inches. C'est la vie.

OH is trying really hard to get back in the good books but feel like he needs a good lesson so he can sweat it for a while.

That's all my news!

Well done dani ... So proud of you!

Hi guys... My internet is PMSing cos it'll work on my phone, which I'm using now...but not the laptop for some reason. Hope you're all doing well. Been good so far this week but a sneak peek has shown no change on the scales. Still 3 days to WI though. Done lots of walking this week...an increase in exercise usually means a bad WI for me...but I feel like I've lost inches. C'est la vie.

OH is trying really hard to get back in the good books but feel like he needs a good lesson so he can sweat it for a while.

That's all my news!

hi mandy sorry to hear you're having a hard time but it shows great strength that you're still trying cos a lot would have given up by now........... me included, with the internet thingy (forgive me if you're already tried this) but could it be something really simple like you've changed your password for internet and you've done it on the phone but not the laptop (but thought you have) or the wireless card in the laptop isn't switched on so it isn't picking it up (presuming it's wireless)

hopefully all your work this week will show a loss on the scales, good luck and we're all here if you need us xx

well have had a little dodgy weekend, * week still here, still not a full blown period and still bloody annoying, I'm now craving chocolate big style and have been trying to hold it off with hot chocolate and curley wurley's.
not entirely successfully neither and as it was father's day yesterday gave in and had a small slice of chocolate fudge cake, back on plan today as I want 1 stone award this week then OH tells me that he's working night shift tuesday night and he needs the car so I have to come straight home from work, as I won't have time to attend class even just to WI and get home in time for him to go to work .......GRRRRRRRRRR i know we need the money but any night would have been better than WI night.

So I've managed to find another class closer to home but only a slight detour on my way home for wednesday night, it's the class I've been to previously but it's now got a different consultant, the location suits me better so gonna see if the class is any good and if it is I might (just might) consider changing, however main focus needs to be getting this 1 stone award and somehow curbing my cravings.

I'm sure it's the cyst that's causing these funny periods so the sooner I lose 6 stones the better so I can get the thing removed !!!!!!!!!

Danigrace said:
It is quiet in here. Where is everyone?

Mandy, I agree with Roziee. I wouldn't syn the medicine either. Hope you are starting to feel better.
Kenco, hope your infection is getting better too.
Fatbgone, so glad you are enjoying your dates and have more planned too. How exciting and it seems like very good motivation to be 100%, so that you can feel great about yourself for every new date :)

I am pleased to report a 3lb loss this week, which takes me to 13s 11. I had set myself a challenge to get into the 13s by Saturday 16th June, as I was going to a wedding and was very pleased that I made it. I felt very good in my dress as well, the first dress I have worn in about 16 years. I have also reached my 5 stone mark too :D

Well here starts another busy week. Hope it is a good one for everyone :D

5 stones loss? Fantastic!!!!! :bliss:

Bet you felt so beautiful in your dress. Well done on your amazing achievement so far.

It is very quiet in here! You need to post more ;-) x

xMandyDx said:

That's all my news!

Trying turning the modem on and off again or disable then enable your connection from your pc Mandy. If that doesn't help then get onto the support team.

Carry on being good- it will show on the scales eventually.

Yeah teach that boy a lesson! He should know not to mess with you Mandy! X

loonylamb said:
well have had a little dodgy weekend, * week still here, still not a full blown period and still bloody annoying, I'm now craving chocolate big style and have been trying to hold it off with hot chocolate and curley wurley's.
not entirely successfully neither and as it was father's day yesterday gave in and had a small slice of chocolate fudge cake, back on plan today as I want 1 stone award this week then OH tells me that he's working night shift tuesday night and he needs the car so I have to come straight home from work, as I won't have time to attend class even just to WI and get home in time for him to go to work .......GRRRRRRRRRR i know we need the money but any night would have been better than WI night.

So I've managed to find another class closer to home but only a slight detour on my way home for wednesday night, it's the class I've been to previously but it's now got a different consultant, the location suits me better so gonna see if the class is any good and if it is I might (just might) consider changing, however main focus needs to be getting this 1 stone award and somehow curbing my cravings.

I'm sure it's the cyst that's causing these funny periods so the sooner I lose 6 stones the better so I can get the thing removed !!!!!!!!!

I've had random bleeding I between my cycle loony so I know how frustrating it can be. Never had it before and spoke to the gynae and he said just keep an eye again.if it happens again I'll have to go see him. He's a lovely dr but I do half hate making an appointment with him. Lol

I hope the class that's closer to home is nice and welcoming. I really wished the class I went to at the beginning of the year was good. Would have loved to have been with a class.

House fell through... back on the hunt. Sorry not been about, house hunting, teething, tantrums and general mehness! Congrats everyone on losses. Will be back on more when things calm down!

Sorry to hear that Ellen. Hope you have more luck on the house front.

Well yesterday I had fruit and tea for breakfast. Soup for lunch and smash pizza with chips for dinner.

Today so far have had toasted ham and cheese for late breakfast and tea. Planning more soup and salad for lunch and pork medallion, mash and veg for dinner.

I'm back!

Silly phone..!!!

Past 2 weeks I've gained 3lb.. could of been so much worse but also made me realise I HAVE to stick to it!!! I'll always be on a diet and that prooves it!

Back on it hard.. our next date is Friday <3 and I'm having chicken burger and pudding! So there's 20 other meals in the week so as long as I'm good until then and after I should be kk. Flexi syns and all that! :)

Sunday I'm doing race for life.. Eeeek. My mums going to wait a minute before the finish line with him so I can grab him so we can run the last stretch together . His face will be a picture.

He had a wonderful birthday and the choc cake was amazing! Hehe..

Right, 14 weeks til my sisters wedding. I'm at 4 stone 3lb off now, I want to of lost 6 stone minimum by then. Easily do able.. come on ladies!!

How's everyone else getting on? I'm aiming for 5 stone sticker before kids break up / end of July! What's everyone elses next goal?

I'm back!

Silly phone..!!!

Past 2 weeks I've gained 3lb.. could of been so much worse but also made me realise I HAVE to stick to it!!! I'll always be on a diet and that prooves it!

Back on it hard.. our next date is Friday <3 and I'm having chicken burger and pudding! So there's 20 other meals in the week so as long as I'm good until then and after I should be kk. Flexi syns and all that! :)

Sunday I'm doing race for life.. Eeeek. My mums going to wait a minute before the finish line with him so I can grab him so we can run the last stretch together . His face will be a picture.

He had a wonderful birthday and the choc cake was amazing! Hehe..

Right, 14 weeks til my sisters wedding. I'm at 4 stone 3lb off now, I want to of lost 6 stone minimum by then. Easily do able.. come on ladies!!

How's everyone else getting on? I'm aiming for 5 stone sticker before kids break up / end of July! What's everyone elses next goal?

Yes I think thats a do-able target for you fbg, my next target is 1 stone and I'm 3lb away from that however tonight is WI night, so fingers crossed.
Next target after that is 2 stone by end of july and hopefully 3 stone by mid sep, slow and steady is what I'm aiming for.

Fbg you need to get back on plan hun. And yeah you should be fine for that one meal if you're super good the rest of the time.

Been really good again today with tea and toast for breakfast and soup and salad for lunch. Planning on chilli with chips and cheese in a wrap for dinner. I've been craving taco fries/kebab for days so this is my compromise. I'll be synning the cheese and not using any other syns so all's good.

xMandyDx said:
Fbg you need to get back on plan hun. And yeah you should be fine for that one meal if you're super good the rest of the time.

Been really good again today with tea and toast for breakfast and soup and salad for lunch. Planning on chilli with chips and cheese in a wrap for dinner. I've been craving taco fries/kebab for days so this is my compromise. I'll be synning the cheese and not using any other syns so all's good.

Dinner sounds lovely mandy!!

Yep back on plan... I have a feeling last week will bite me harder in the arse next weigh in but ill keep going! I'm so determined to look the best for my sisters wedding.. plus not letting all this work slip ;)

Work night shift last night and shift tonight... Sigh :( going to get my hd brows done shortly. Yay! I love the pain lol.. and then nip to the shop quickly to collect a pressie for my sisters birthday tomorrow and also grab a salad! Mango chicken tikka salad for lunch..! And prob do up my snack pot with the same for dinner. Did I mention these pots!? They're ideal for work/picnics! They're like big plastic cups/bowls with a lid and a fork built into the side and in the lid is a pot for your yoghurt/dressing. I got them off eBay.. they've been brilliant. I usually pop fresh fruit in.. summer berries is good and then use the pot with splenda in to dip into! Or Philli in the pot for carrot sticks. They're fab..!.

I think I need some of those pots! The kids love picnics but it's so annoying having to put tinfoil over everything... well it's WI morning... I'm quite nervous cos my own scales say there's still no change. I'm ever hopeful.

I think I need some of those pots! The kids love picnics but it's so annoying having to put tinfoil over everything... well it's WI morning... I'm quite nervous cos my own scales say there's still no change. I'm ever hopeful.

good luck for your weigh in fingers crossed for you, fbg those pots sound fab, I may have to buy some when I get paid.

Well WI last night and it's 1lb off for me making a total of 12lb lost, must admit I was so hungry last night I lost the plot and ate lots of things that were quick easy and tasty, so today back on plan and I will get my stone award next week.

The class I went to wasn't great although it's closer to home the consultant is very new and very nervous and I didn't gel with her, also the rest of the class were boasting about their nights out and how much they still managed to lose and were talking over the top of each other so I will be going back to my normal class next week, which only gives me 6 days on plan rather than 7.

Back