>>> The 2012 Six Stone Challenge Thread <<<

2lb off this week! Thrilled. On it like white on rice. If I just do what I done this week again I should have another loss next week (please don't let me have just jinxed myself!)

Loony, I'm sure if you're an absolute angel the rest of the week you'll have a decent loss, 6 days or not!

2lb off this week! Thrilled. On it like white on rice. If I just do what I done this week again I should have another loss next week (please don't let me have just jinxed myself!)

Loony, I'm sure if you're an absolute angel the rest of the week you'll have a decent loss, 6 days or not!

well done mandy knew you'd do it, well tea for me tonight is sw egg fried rice and the smash pizza (sweetcorn, mushroom and garlic) everything's cooking and i'm so hungry but i'm really looking forward to it.

I tried making egg fried rice and it just turned to mush... haha I didn't know you had to wait for it to go cold before putting it in the pan :p

Day 3 back on plan... Done! 12 syns!!!

Tonight we re off to an American diner sooo going to have no syns all day and then have a chicken breast burger and fries... And share a sundae! :) I'm taking my lemon squeezey bottle for my diet coke. I can't drink as I'm running Sunday and I take ages to recover from booze!!

Can't wait :)

Me and date have talked about loads more things to go and do.. all fluttery!!! :)

Stuck at work til 2am, up with my lad at 7 and school run then going to POP to the shops. Looking for the ideal outfit, help!? Was going to wear the green dress but unsure fi its too much?? Although when we went to the cinema I wore false eyelashes soo.. lol. :( stressful dressing when you have more options. I always relied on the same dress..!

Waffling on.. I apologise ladies!!!

The late nights and quiet shifts means I have too much time on my hands!!

Mandy, fabulous weight loss! Still eyeing up that maxi dress!?

Still eyeing it up, and still hopeful that I can get into it by my birthday, but with only 2.5 weeks to go and 10lb to lose... I dunno...
I would say the dress is a bit too much for a diner... I'd stick with the likes of a tunic top and leggings... something casual but nice.

Challenge! Who's up for it?

Your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to have a 100% week, starting today, and to get out at least 4 times this week for some body magic, as well as drink at least 1 pint of lemon water. You can put the lemon in some squash if you like... I think it goes really well in a pint of tropical squash.

So, my plans for breakfast are as follows.
2 slices wholemeal toast with 2 poached eggs, a banana and a pint of lemon water squash.

Lunch will be a big plate of salad with home made coleslaw (using 8 syns for 2 tbs mayo eek!) and another pint of lemon water squash.

Dinner is going to be mashed turnip, 2 bacon and peas.... after which I will switch to coke zero.

With all the drinks (tea, sips of water here and there while I'm cleaning and the coke zero), I will have had my 2 litres.

I am also hoping to get out for a walk today... but if I don't, I have a major walk planned for tomorrow, as I have to bring the dog for her booster shot and the vet is at least 3-4 miles away (one way) and I don't drive lol

Who's in this with me?

Im definetly up for this.. In my case starting today :D x Could do with a boost in my weight loss. Not sure about the lemon water but will drink plenty of squash through and tea (with no milk) if thats ok :). The weather is pretty miserable in wales at the moment through with all this rain.. but i have a kinect so will try and get half hour to an hour dance each day. Come on mandy we can do it :Dxxx

Lemon water has been giving amazing weight loss results...do try!
And the weather has been crazy here too. Sunny and hot one day followed by a week of rain and freezing cold. Madness! I've been getting out between showers...which makes me walk faster haha.

oh is it? will need to try the lemon water, will pick one up tomorrow out shopping
So far today iv had...
2 weetabix with semi-skimmed milk
and 2 bananas.
Going to cook tea and going to have (1 peice of wholemeal toast, Beans and lots of fried eggs (fri light) and some mushrooms :)
And tea preparing a chicken stir fri, going to drink squash between meals and eat fruit and mullers if i get peckish. Thats the plan anyway xxx

Good plan! I had fruit for breakfast and salad for lunch. Dunno what's for dinner yet

Seems everyone has abandoned us. :(

The banter and the advice is what makes a group challenge goal attainable, but when there's no chat it feels like you're on your own...

Roziee sorry you are feeling so rotten. Hugs.

Mandy completely agree.

Sorry I have not been around I've been lurking and mainly on my diary as I've felt a bit down with the whole dieting process, but I'm hoping for a 100% week after wi tonight and to get back on track. X

I've felt the same jayde. I've been the same weight for over a year.

I was so good last week but gained.

Im in constant pain because of my back or some other health issue.

I've just stopped posting because I don't want to brig the morale down in here.

No one wants to hear a whiner...

Hi all

2lb off for me this week; was hoping it to be more!

Oh well maybe next week.

Well done, Carol!
Rozie, I know the feeling.. I've been sick on and off this whole year gone, and it's nasty, and not very good for weight loss, either! And don't worry about bringing us all down, we're perfectly capable of doing that for ourselves lol

Jayde, I've been a bit down myself the past couple of days. Had a "date night" with OH on Saturday (he's still trying to get back in the good books and I'm still making it difficult lol) and we had a chinese and drinks. I was going so well that day, but that evening I just blew it, and even though I've been really good since, I'm expecting a gain this week. I'm fed up with this yo-yoing.

Seriously need my mojo back. I was going like the clappers before Xmas, but since the New Year it's just seemed more a mountain than ever. I know I've lost over 3 stone and I *am* thrilled with that, but I have 6 stone to go, until target and having lost only one stone since January, I'm feeling really rather deflated and like I want to have a munch all the time, and this is exactly why I've only lost a stone in the past 6 months. I don't want to still be moaning about weight loss this time next year, I want it done and gone.

Roziee whine away it may help you hun! Xxx

Mandy I've pm'd you :) its hard to keep going up and.down. the first part of the battle is to acknowledge you have to go for the long haul then put things in place to deal with it. The slimpods really help me to make better choices naturally. But also I'm in the right head space to go for it. I fi think these goals we set.don't always help 6st is massive, and I need to learn to focus on little goals. The slimpods are doing that too :) honestly I don't work.for them I just love them and how they change your behaviors.

Actually lost 1lb tonight so feeling very chuffed because it has been a tough week. I know I need to go to group every week too to vet motivated and I'm really making myself stay and go on bad weeks too.

Awww roziee - you can whine and get it off ur chest to us! Sometimes it helps to write it down and walk away from it. Like mandy said its so hard loosing weight and keeping that motivation.. I really think that thin person inside has a tough time saying keep going you can do this when its shadowed by our curvierselves but you CAN do this and you CAN find that focus..

What really motivated you to start this journey??

I find myself going shopping motivates me more than anything. Harsh reality is I've always been too fat to wear a mini skirt and I know technically women shouldn't wear short skirts by a certain age.. apparently. So I'm damn determined my 26th birthday I'm wearing the shortest skirt ever! Next Feb til then and I will do it!

I had a fab date night thanks ladies and Saturday we went shopping all day and I honestly felt on top of the world. :) he's so much fun.. when I saw him Friday night in his jeans and shirt I had to pinch myself as to why would he be interested in me!? So much so he went to kiss me at the end of the night and I turned my face so he kissed ky cheek.. silly girl. And then sat after shopping he was like I'm fed up of kissing your cheek now! So we did have a smooch. But seeing him so fit and physically immaculate has kind of propelled me to stick to it as much as possible and I will loose more weight.. and at weigh in today I lost....

5lb!!!!!?!!!!

And got my 4 and half stone award. Soooo pleased :) aiming for 2lb off this week which would total to 4 stone 10lb off then. I will be 5 stone lighter by the time school breaks up!

I did race for life yesterday and managed it in 41 minutes 38 seconds :):):):):) beaming!! So pleased!! My mum was crying, I was crying lol.. I know its not amazing time but that's 22 minutes quicker than last time. I m so pleased..

So all I wanted to say is ladies I know we can all do this. We all have weeks where we gain, weeks that it seems nothings going right etc.. literally I strip it back to basics. Salads, jackets, chicken, tuna, when I snack its on fruit or if I have syns I have some fruit with it. I'm drinking the lemon squeezed into coke still or on my salads. I'm more aware of portion size now too.. I don't eat because I can, I eat because I'm hungry. And if I do eat naughty food, ie Friday night chicken burger and chips I find myself leaving half my plate. It will happen you're all doing so well to still be posting and still trying.. I know we can all do this. Even if we don't make 6 stone just to maintain any loss this year would be am achievement. I know how easily I can gain so maintaining for me is a battle in itself.

Keep going dolls, we re all here to support one another xx

Back