The 30 day Shred!! Round 2!

Re: Lauren, Tess and Moley are doing the 30 day Shred!!

Oooohhh might be getting a fee Wii games next year... I won't care what she says I've burnt, as I've got a heart rate monitor that tells me...

hi girlies!!

well done yummy mummy for joining the shred train lol

you will love it the first few days chick and then if your like me will just want to finish something you started for the first ever time in your life lol!

the zumba game will be on my christmas in february (when hubby gets home) list for teh new xbox iv bouht him haha

and i think im done with Jillian Michaels, wont be buying anything else ever that shes ever even been a part of making hahahah specially once im finished this shred! DVD will be free to a good home haha

I am down 4.3 inches since day 1..

and here are my day 7 pictures!

Attachments

• lauren.jpg
    lauren.jpg
    490.1 KB · Views: 102,574
can you really see the difference now chick ? seeing them like that ? I can big time

I am a day behind now but will be doing day 7 today - will measure monday with cdc cos I never know where to measure but here are my pics today. I am really chuffed with the back one especially x

fab fab fab!!!

can u even imagine what you will look like after 2 more weeks before sam comes home?!?! teh difference is going to be incredible babe!!

makes me kinda wish we found out about this sooner!!

Thanks god for Kes hey!!!

Thanks Kes xxxxx

yayyy for Kes :) xx the pics have definitely spurred me on now I cant wait to do it today :) xx

I'm just a goddess.. lol worship me lol.... let's just hope we all still live it after 30 days

Lauren and I have already discussed sharing a coffin LOL

Lol make mine a small hahaha i wish!

Good morning everyone!

day 8 done last night onto day 9 today!

worked my you know what off last night, managed all the butterfly crunches did them properly, did the highest of everything and used 1kg weights!

really feeling it now, i found my first day of CD photos today - hideous!!

and was gob smacked at the difference!

starting to actually feel proud of my weight loss...

went shopping and looked pretty in a boob tube dress.. didnt buy it just tried it on...

tried a size 20... didnt think it would fit as normally a 22...

and actually it was too big - swivelled!!

didnt get the 18 as didnt want dissapointment haha but reckon it will fit in a week or 2...

Have weighed in this morning, will stop weighing next week as know this isnt slowing my weight loss one bit...

so far this week i am -6lb!!!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Gillian, if i wasnt married i would be knocking on your day lady!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow hun...
Id be knocking on her door too. Lol.

Well done on the dress to. Don't ya just love it....

I just can't believe I'm in size 12 dresses... when you get down the sizes its really hard to wipe the smile off.:)

my goal is a size 12 so that just seems rediculous to me!!!

its guan take me a longggg time to believe it i think!!!

you deserve that huge smile chick youve worked you ass off!!

well done sweet xxxxx

thats the thing I find the hardest - in my mind I am still an 18/20. Lauren looking at you there is no way you need a 20 now surely - you don't look like it - you have lost so much since your before photos in your diary you look so different - Peter is just going to faint when you meet him he will be dumbfounded !!!! xxx

god i think that would be hysterical seeing you in a size 18-20 now!! it would be hanging off u!!

almost as funny as me squeezing into a 12 haha

not sure what size i am now... going to weight for another stone so im half way i think... well iv got 12lbs to go to be 16stone... so not long! hopefully just over 2 weeks if i carry on like this but i highly doubt it lol

xxxxxx

I'll try and find something later and put it on lol and take piccie. I still see myself as an 18 though think it will take a while to get out that mindset. I was a 22 when I had Charlie, I had severe SPD and was in labour every 2 weeks from 28 weeks so was housebound and on crutches which was what piled the weight on - I had lost 4 stone for my wedding and then put it all back on and more in pregnancy (which is why I'm scared about having another) I still have the effects from the SPD but the exercise is deffo helping :) although a bit sore sometimes. I have a pair of size 14 (river island 14 so think they are more a 12 they are really small) trousers that I have been trying on all the way - at the start i couldn't get them over my ankles lol now they do up and the legs are baggy - tummy still a bit tight but nearly there :) x thats why its worth it ! I bet when you start trying things on properly you'll be so shocked !!!! babbled on a bit there lol

day 8 done !! x

Hi guys,

Im on day 10 now!!

really getting comfortable with it which can only mean one thing.. level 2 haha

im moving up a day early as have zumba tomorrow. so dont want to move up a level and also do zumba the same day, it would kill me!!

Have managed to persuade Nicki to move up with me lol so im sure she will have some lovely stuff to say about me later!!!

for those who think excercise will slow their weight loss... Kirsty this is for u sweet! I have shredded religiously every day this week plus my usual zumba clas, using 1kg weights in each arm and have lost 5lbs this week... iv also gained 1lb in muscle... so the fat is deffiantely still coming off!!

xxxxxxxxxx

agree with Lauren - my shape has changed so much and still lost 3lb and 3 inches so definiately not slowed down (and thats with cheats) xxx

Level 2 - bring it on !!!!! x

of course chick!!!

the more the merrier!

if your on facebook we also hvfe a group there theres loads of us!

xxxx

Back