The Atkins Resistance Force

jools1986

Silver Member
Good morning team!
I thought I'd start a thread where we can post our food diaries and any tips we have for getting over this hump we have come to! Also to see if any of us are doing anything wrong, I am determined to get another 7lbs off before uni, this will not defeat me!

My food for the day..

B: egg and bacon omelette with cheese
l: chicken cobb salad (4.5g)
d: meatballs and steamed veg (not worked the carbs out yet!)
s: olives and SF jelly with cream

no exercise today as I'm in bed with a stinking cold, and going for 3ltrs of water.

Any feedback welcome

GOOD LUCK!!

theres no cob! its a recipe from the atkins site, egg, bacon, chicken, lettuce and cucumber :)

Hi babe. No wonder you felt so low. Cold coming. So glad you've started this positive thread. Go girl :D xx

Great idea . I have had not an ounce lost the last two wks and getting so frustrated !!

brekkie : 2 boiled eggs with butter and pepper

snack :some roast beef

dinner : turnip 'chips' and roast beef and broccoli

tea : sausie and a bran cracker

some nuts for snacks too and hope for 2l water

I think the excitement of being allowed to eat real food went to my head last week so I'm going to be a lot more strict this week. I also had a really awful work week and went on a red wine bender. The week ahead is much better so I will be more focussed.

I'm happy to announce I've kicked myself out of the club. :D

May your own stay be short, people! :)

Sounds similar to the other thread, what are we eating today. Oh before I forget, I had a shop bought garlic & coriander naan bread on Friday, and had violent stabbing stomach pains until about midday yesterday. As my Nanna would have said "That'll teach you"

I must say I had no idea carbs contributed so much to wind - if it was an Olympic sport, I'd win gold :eek::eek::D

But no more, thanks to Atkins yaye!

Susie :)

hahaha I hope my stay is as short as yours, congratulations! I wont know until next week now as I have put myself on a scales ban!

Today I'll be eating the following...

b: sero bar (wanna use them up!) and some cheese for my fats
l: chicken cobb salad (actually addicted)
d: Cheese and bacon omelette with salad
snacks: olives and sugar free jelly.

I am back in ketosis already, phewf! Not sure how much I suffered it was masked by this cold but it only took me a day so not complaining!

Can I ask what the carb count in your cobb salad is Rach? Looks yum on the recipes thread. Didn't want to ask there as I hate it when those sorts of info threads get all cluttered up with daft replies!

wow Kally well done with your weight loss.

today I have eaten the following..

b: half a sero bar (I woke up very late!)
l: 2x rashers bacon and 3 scrambled eggs
d: chicken breast with cabbage and broccoli
s: pork scratchings and sf jelly and cream

no exercise again as I am still full of cold :(

B-daybreak bar
L-Savoury Mim toasted with egg mayo, ham and cream cheese
D-Chicken and stir fry veg
I'm not keen on the daybreak bar but it's convenient at the moment because I've got a builder in and am spending the entire day in the bedroom. Ha ha I just realised what that sounds like!! I mean I'm keeping out of the way lol. I have stayed off the vino plonko :)

I believe you, thousands wouldn't!! One way of getting some exercise in though...haha

:8855:

I'm already pretty much on the naughty step forever so I won't comment here. ;) :D

Back