Total Solution The Banana diaries

Well done Bananaboo, its coming off nicely. Roll on the 100s & hope you're starting to feel better xx

Well done! Hope you've had a lovely weekend.:)

Can't believe how good I am feeling at the moment. I still have a lot of weight to lose but I feel like more of a normal size now. I am walking around work with a fitted dress and no cardigan. No cardigan! That is a massive thing for me, I have hidden in cardigans for the last couple of years, not wanting to bare my arms or show any more of my body than was necessary, no matter how hot or cold it was, but today I am strutting about the place with confidence. I haven't even been 100% the last couple of days (maybe 70%) but it won't put me off because I know that I will stick to this one way or another until I have reached my goal. I am going away from Thursday to Sunday with my dad which I am really looking forward to. I haven't quite decided how I am going to play it. I may just have a break or might try to stick to one or two packs a day. I will see how I feel. I don't want to totally relax and go crazy but I would be able to live with gaining 3-4 pounds if it came to that because I know it would drop off again very easily.

Hope everybody has a great Monday :)

It's so good isn't it when you start feeling your confidence returning? Like you, I've still got a shed load of lard to shift but am already feeling so much better about myself and I can feel my clothes loosening on me and my muffin top shrinking. :) Enjoy strutting around today!!

yeh I am even noticing it with how I behave at work. I had a message of someone I would normally just send a quick reply back but today I walked over to their desk to talk to them. I used to just want to hide all the time and never get up from my desk unless I really had to but that feeling is disappearing I love it!

How amazing do these look that my mum just made with 1 double choc bar and 1 porridge

Attachments

• image-2000115544.jpg
    image-2000115544.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 24
OOh, bet they tasted yummy.

So nice to feel confident in your own body & such a motivator to keep going. No more hiding :D x

How amazing do these look that my mum just made with 1 double choc bar and 1 porridge

What did they taste like? And how did she make them? I haven't got any porridge packs as I don't like porridge but I might get some if I could make porridge chocolate chip cookies!!

Not sure tbh I'll double check, she said they were ok but she used the apple and cinnamon porridge but things the normal one would be better. I have bits of everything bcoz I started with a 4 week pack bought from a daily offer site so if I can find a way of using the things I don't like by baking or whatever I'll be very happy.

They look interesting! Please report how they taste, I'm a bit scared to experiment...

What did they taste like? And how did she make them? I haven't got any porridge packs as I don't like porridge but I might get some if I could make porridge chocolate chip cookies!!

I don't like porridge normally but quite like the Exante one so worth trying it Cate x

I have just made these breads out of mushroom soup. Really nice. Actually quite filling.

Attachments

• image-2113871477.jpg
    image-2113871477.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 21
They Look good bananaboo. I make pancakes with my shakes and porridge. Much more filling that way and they last longer. x

You're doing so well BB and it's fabulous to read that you're feeling more confident in yourself x

So 2lbs down this week, I can complain because apart from Thurs to Sat I haven't been 100% so a loss is great! This week I will be off plan slightly because I am going away so my main aim is to not gain too much. Fingers Crossed!

So 2lbs down this week, I can complain because apart from Thurs to Sat I haven't been 100% so a loss is great! This week I will be off plan slightly because I am going away so my main aim is to not gain too much. Fingers Crossed!

Well done! That's a great loss :)

Back