The battle of the Bubble

Morning! Hoping for a better day today. Got a sore head, bruised 1/2 forehead, bit fragile but got to get the day going. :rolleyes:
Im at work this morning, but will have to do the most limited I think. Might sit myself in book corner, thats the least energetic activity.
I was meant to have made a batch of mixed bean curry last night for lunches, but couldn't so who knows whats for lunch today. :(
Dont like messing up plans!
Anyway have a good day every1. :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

They do understand but i only get paid for the days i work so really need this weeks cash for half term, its only 3 hours so ill cope. Plus kids are lovely on a thursday my lot are only 2 1/2 yrs old.
Hubby had all the good intentions yesterday and Ive come down to a bombed kitchen this morning! Aaaaargh! :mad:

Im feeling loads better thanx. Got a stiffy neck where it jolted and bruising. On a good note im now off for 10 days! Yipee. :D

Hello peeps!

My planned food for today was not the case, so made do with what was available. Think its all ok so far.

Fruit salad (pinapple, pomegranate, redcurrents, kiwi, raspberries, blackberries, mango) and alpen fruit and nut bar (6 Syns)
0% cherry activia yoghurt

Banana and punnet of Cherries

Scrambled mess - eggs, mushrooms, courgettes, peppers,onion, potato, chilli and spinach
apple, satsuma x2

Grilled Veal, asparagus, potato coins frylighted with garlic and herbs and pepper sauce (4 syns) using the milk HEXA

Special k chewy bar HEXB (bought these to try but not too impressed)

Bowl of
pineapple pieces and jelly (1 syn)

4 pieces of bournville (6 syns)

14 s foods and 3 ss Target met
:)

Made up for my lost syns the last few days 17 today :booboo:

Not done much walking or any exercise again due to being a little tender still, managed 12497 steps 5.36 miles in my day though so still quite pleased. :p

oops forgot the 6 teas. got to syn the dashes of milk at 3 syns.

So 20 syns today! :argh:

Hi guys. Busy busy today. Got house spic and spam for the little ones to wreck in half term!

Todays eats:

Fruit salad, 0% strawberry activia

Apple pear banana

Grilled turkey rashers in wholemeal roll HEXB sauce (1 syn) pineapple chunks and 1/2 melon

Alpen light (3 syns)

Oops didnt finish, cant really do this on phone but at guides til 930 so thought id catch up and update.

Maryland chicken breast with a green lentil, rice & onion rissoto

Syns so far 4
HexA milk for teas and milky coffee when im back home.

Ill try and count my S's later and update my steps.

Hope ur all having a good valentines. X

Shattered off to bed
19437 steps 8.34 miles
Gnite all. X

Shattered off to bed
19437 steps 8.34 miles
Gnite all. X

the 'Like' didn't appear so here's my home made one 'LIKE' :)

Good morning hun,
I know exactly what you mean about getting the house spic and span. I spent yesterday afternoon cleaning and my daughter came home from school with her friend and voila there's biscuit crumbs everywhere, sticky fingers all over my tv stand and the place looks trashed! You would think that we would learn and stop tidying / cleaning before they have their friends round :rolleyes:
Hope you have a good day.xx

Monday 27/01/14

2 Hard boiled eggs and slice of wholemeal (hexb)
fresh fruit salad and 0% activia yoghurt

Apple, pear,banana

Pasta arabiatta - frylight onions, mushrooms, peppers, passatta, chilies, garlic and spinach and mix with pasta shells. 30g grated cheddar (hexa)

Bowl of cherries

1/4 of Shepherds pie (2 Syns)- carrots, celery, onions, extra lean mince, baked beans, peas and mashed potatoes in water. (colmans mix 6.1/2syns per pack)

Syns

laughing cow extra light triangle 1
skimmed milk for tea 4
alpen light 3 (Planned for tonight)
4 bournville squares 6 (planned for tonight):D

Total syns today 16!

Hi - I'm really enjoying ur thread so I've subscribed.

U mentioned u wanted others to comment - so hope it's ok to suggest using a stock cube or 2 in ur shepherd's pie next time to save syns - u could also add some herbs and a bit of flour if u want to thicken the gravy. Look forward to reading the rest of ur weight loss journey!

Hello Today has been busy I've not had chance to think "food"!

28g Branflakes (part HEXB)
300ml 1% milk (HEXA)
Blueberries, grapes, banana and raspberries

Ryvita (other part HEXB)
laughing cow extra light (1Syn)
0% Peach activia yoghurt

Left over arabiatta pasta and side of mixed salad

Fresh pineapple chunks

Chicken kebabs with schwarz chargrilled chicken and salad with actifry wedges using frylite and 0% total greek yoghurt
2 mini wholemeal m&s pittas (39cal each) 4Syns

So I have only had 5 syns so far - means I have enough for my chocolate fix tonight. I've still got quite a bit of milk left as I only had 2 teas today so it may be a milky hot choc too. :D

Still reading thro' ur thread - it's interesting and I'm learning things too - as u love choc like me - wonder if u've tried Cadbury's Freddo - they're only 5 syns - small but quite chunky - I love them - they've just brought out a popping candy one Mmmmm - not so keen on the caramel filled one - not enough choc for me - oh and they're only 20p!!

Thought I'd start posting my pedometer readings on here too, I only keep track of them on weekdays.

17.19 Miles today wey hey thats 39856 steps!

Still buzzing and on a high bet I'm wacked tomorow!!:D But hey what an end to the week!:bliss:

Wow that's a lot of walking - it's well over half a marathon!!

Good evening everybody. As I quickly posted earlier had a great result this week with 2lb off.:) Im 1/4 of my way through my pledge of 40lb to lose!
Back to normality in my household today, school work etc. A bit sad really but i enjoy routine so today was a good day.

35g branflakes HEXB and milk from my 280ml of 1%fat HEXA
Grapes, banana, kiwi

Alpen light bar 3 Syns
0% peach activia yoghurt
Apple

Mixed rice - frylighted mushrooms, onions, peppers, lean cuts of bacon 1tbsp of tomato puree and veg stock mixed in with rice
Side of salad and total 0% greek yoghurt

1/4 melon cut up

Chicken chasseur - slow cooked chicken breast, mushrooms, onions, carrots, celery, passata, 2ltrs chicken stock made with water, knorr cubes and 250 ml wine 8.5 syns had a third of the portion so rounded up to 3 syns
Mash potato and asparagus

Syns so far 6

Leaves me enough for freddo 5.5 syns
And options hot choc indulgance 3syns
:D:D:D

Hi - loving ur recipes - I'll be copying those! As Pippa's said I haven't used syns for meals - so u've given me a breakthrough idea there (sad me!) See now that u've already discovered Freddos - aren't they great?

Thanx mate we're doing really great. :)

Walked17368 steps today 7.45miles

I'm mega impressed with these long walks! Great body magic!

DANGER TIME!!! :gen147:
Kids in bed, hubby on nights my fingers are twitching the chocolate is calling....

Excuse me if I babble, trying to keep the hands busy!
Todays Food

35g branflakes HEXB
milk from 280ml 1% fat HEXA
fruit salad

banana, apple, 0% activia cherry

Left over soup from yesterday

alpen light 3 Syns

pasta bake- mushrooms, onions, peppers, broccolli, sweetcorn, ,carrots, lean bacon and chicken breast all diced and frylighted mixed with pasta and passata, then in the oven for 20 mins with 100g grated cheddar (20syns) / 4 servings = 5 syns
served with a sweet leaf salad

1/4 melon

teas, water, sugar free vimto

have 7 syns to play tonight don't know what to do,:confused: was going to iron but really cant be bothered now. thinking of making options hot choc and a freddo. That will be all my syns and Ill sit upstairs in bed with the laptop.:character00148: That way if I'm up and the house alarm is on downstairs I won't raid the fridge or cupboards.

No need to excuse urself for babbling - that's one of the things I like about ur thread!

Hi Upndown

thank you for subscribing, the more the merrier. I really love my minimins family makes me feel Im not alone. :family2:

Ive noticed your posts about and you are doing so well. You should be so very proud. I would have liked my stone award by now but I haven't had a gain so I am thankful for that. Trying not to have a deadline as thats what always lets me down.

As I am going along I am finding ways of saving syns as you said earlier stock is a major saviour. Sometimes I just cook things the way I have always done out of habit, thats what I need to change habits.

Anyway hun good to see you here and please feel free to comment wherever you wish. Good luck in your journey. x

Back