The battle of the Bubble

Really made me laugh. Lets hope the body catches up soon! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Come on now - ur not that big - and I always think a tan makes us look better!!

No 48hr test ive got no patience for that. Hopefully i have no reaction!:eek:
Well im quite reddish dont know what hubby will think!! He wont c me til he wakes up tomorrow lunchtime so ill have time to straighten it so it dont look like a red frizz pop!:D

Thanx feel like a naughty school kid!! Im such a prim and proper greek girl!! ;)

Haven't had time to think food today. Its 20.40 and ive had no syns! Ooooh time for choccy. :p

Ive just had a muller delight and freddo 10 syns.

Food today

Fruit salad, mullerlight and alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

Apple and banana

Frittata with diced potatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach and courgette. Meant to b snacking on it but ate the lot throughout the afternoon. :) rest of family had kfc after swimming and i didnt touch it. What an angel hey. Think it smelt too greasy I didnt fancy it.

More fruit salad.

Milk for hexa for teas and milky coffee

Muller delight 5 syns
Freddo 5 syns

Also gonna have my other 1/2 hexb alpen light with a hot choc cherry indulgance b4 bed. 3 syns

13 syns total. :)

Food today

Fruit salad, mullerlight and alpen light bar 1/2 hexb

Apple and banana

Frittata with diced potatoes, peppers, onions, mushrooms, spinach and courgette. Meant to b snacking on it but ate the lot throughout the afternoon. :) rest of family had kfc after swimming and i didnt touch it. What an angel hey. Think it smelt too greasy I didnt fancy it.

More fruit salad.

Milk for hexa for teas and milky coffee

Muller delight 5 syns
Freddo 5 syns

Also gonna have my other 1/2 hexb alpen light with a hot choc cherry indulgance b4 bed. 3 syns

13 syns total. :)

Well done - another good day and it's the weekend! Not tried Muller Delight is it worth 5 syns? Freddo's shd be on the Healthy Extra list - they're so small but make you feel so good!

I love the muller delights the mint ones even more so. So dont mind having them for 5 syns. Freddos are good arent they? You did well another honk on sexpress? Well done.
Weekend so far so good. Im looking forward to WI on monday. Feel so lively :)

I love the muller delights the mint ones even more so. So dont mind having them for 5 syns. Freddos are good arent they? You did well another honk on sexpress? Well done.
Weekend so far so good. Im looking forward to WI on monday. Feel so lively :)

nThanks - Not surprised ur feeling lively - it's those sexy boots and red hair (or the thought of it if u've not had time to do it yet!)

Eyes closing without permission...
Gnite every1!x

Good night sweetie..... how about a piccie of the new hair.... sounds lovely xx

Hi everyone, been on the go all day today, finally sitting on my bottom having tea and dunking choccy animals.
How have you all been?
Today ive eaten:
Fruit salad, alpen light 3 syns

Banana, satsumas

Bacon butty (wm roll hexb) ketchup 2 syns (no superfree whoops)

Soreen banana fruit loaf 5 syns

Pulled pork (wow this was gorgeous)
Potatoes and mixed salad

Hexa if milk for teas, vimto, water

Cadburys animals 5 syns

Total 15 syns

Looking forward to WI tomorrow feel ive done really well this week. Lots of energy and just generally feeling fitter. Should have that gain off if not more. Fingers xd. X

well done - doesn't it feel good when we've eaten healthily (and dyed our hair and wearing sexy boots lol) I'll look out for your WI result!

Hahaha. Hows you today upndown?

Can't wait to see how your weigh in goes xx

Sexpress report for Sunday

b'fast - muesli (HE-B) soaked in fat free yog, 2/3 mixed berries

lunch - SW veg soup

tea - turkey, petit pois, sweetcorn, carrots, gravy 2 syns? baked potato

dessert - 2/3 plate of raspberries with SW choc brownies Mmmmmmm.... here's the link:

http://www.prettyandpolished.co.uk/2013/01/slimming-world-brownies.html

I found loads of brownie recipes but liked the sound of this one - I added 1/4 tsp of baking powder as others said it improved it - it's only 12.5 syns for the recipe inc the topping!

But I experimented by adding the following ingredients to each third of the mixture on the tray:

1. 20g chopped dried apricots 2.5 syns I think and nuts (only 4 syns for 12.5 grams and lots of nuts for that so used that amount in all 3 types
2. chopped glace cherry - 2 syns each so only used 2 plus the nuts
3. choc drops 3.5 syns for 12g plus the nuts

But they all tasted the same - probably cos I only used small amounts to keep the syns low - so next time I'll just add the lower syn ones - apricots, nuts and choc drops - I didn't like the topping so won't make that again so that will save syns. My version added up to 26.5 syns for 15 good sized slices that's 1.8 syns per slice - I had 3 slices so 5.4 syns well worth it!

So 7.4 syns in total.

Drinks - 2 Coffees - ss milk HE-A, water, diet drinks

Back