The battle of the Bubble

Thanx peeps. Im in bed and managed to stay away from the bourbons that were calling my name. I think i will wi just to see the damage the 3 day binge caused. See you all tomorrow. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Wheres the day gone?

No lunch today picked on fruit.
Dinner jacket potato with onion,mushrooms, lean bacon bits, beans and bbq flavouring.with salad and cheese hexa. Olives 1 syn.

View attachment 136859

Gosh u must have had a busy day - but then ur always busy!! I've been getting a bit bored with my meals - so going to have a look back at ur food diaries cos ur food is so scrummy and copy a few of ur ideasxx

Thanx peeps. Im in bed and managed to stay away from the bourbons that were calling my name. I think i will wi just to see the damage the 3 day binge caused. See you all tomorrow. X

Night Night - good luck with WIxx

Morning. 2lb on. I obviously know why but it has really set my mood for today to rubbish! No one forces me to eat its all my own doing but it infuriates me that i cant get below these numbers! Its not as if ive tried this weekend so why am i so angry? Im angry with myself, the plan, the effort, the non effort the lot! On the verge of tears but i dont even know why!!??:confused:

Ditto to both posts above,
Your doing great bubble , you had a fab weekend now your ready to kick 2lb and more into touch,
Hugs lovely xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

2 lb is not the end of the world hun! Sometimes the fun and the memories are worth the gain. I know I'd rather take a few extra weeks to reach my target than sit in all summer in case I was tempted to eat when I had fun with friends! Have a good week next week and put this one behind you. x

Hope you're feeling more positive! 2lb in the grand scheme of things isn't that much but I know how you're feeling and no matter how much any of us say that you'll still be feeling pretty peeved.

Try and remember this feeling and look through the success stories on here and see if it gives you some renewed motivation. I saw a pic of someone today who had the same body shape as me when they started and they look amazing now! Has made me realise that I can do it and the only person stopping me achieving it is myself.

*big hugs*

Hey bubbly one :), I gained 1.5lbs this week, so we can both do this together. Your journey has been fantastic and your photos were amazing, look how far you have come. I know you will lose those 2lbs and more by next week hun. Chin up chick :p xx

Thank you all for your kindness and positive thoughts.
Ive got over my failings just needed to cry and have it out with the binge monster!
Im not going to give up ive been feeling so much happier of late thatgoing backwards is not an option.
Its not just diet, its lots of little rubiks cubes making a big one and the gain this morning just filled the cube!
Anyway back on the wagon but a decision has been made between me and my hubby that the scales dont cum out til the 23rd may. So 2.5 weeks to see how much i weigh b4 my hols. X

Thank you all for your kindness and positive thoughts.
Ive got over my failings just needed to cry and have it out with the binge monster!
Im not going to give up ive been feeling so much happier of late thatgoing backwards is not an option.
Its not just diet, its lots of little rubiks cubes making a big one and the gain this morning just filled the cube!
Anyway back on the wagon but a decision has been made between me and my hubby that the scales dont cum out til the 23rd may. So 2.5 weeks to see how much i weigh b4 my hols. X

Good evening hun,
I'm really pleased to hear that you aren't giving up. You can do this, you know you can :)
It's a good idea not to get the scales out, it will hopefully be a nice surprise when you get on then before your holiday.
Glad you are feeling more positive tonight.xx

Todays eats EE

Breakfast
Fruit, 0% activia and alpen light
1399483318955.jpg

Lunch
Couscous with passata and herbs
Salad with olives (1) and roast chicken
1399483472996.jpg

Dinner
Bbq ribs (4), salad, corn on the cob, wedges, 3 battered onion rings (4.5).
1399483545045.jpg

Hexa milk
Hexb 70 cal alpen lights
Syns 9.5 (so far)
Fluids 2 litres water 2 pints sf vimto 5 cups of tea

Will use rest of milk in a milky coffee and probably have a 5 syn choccy syn later.

Ooo those ribs look shamazing!! I think I'm a cave woman, bit if meat on the bone and I'm happy :)

Soooo glad you're not giving up. There will always be bumps in the road, just have to dust down, regroup and start the Journey again ... Ah journey blooming amazing band

"Don't stop belieeeeving .... Etc"

*blush*

Its all right hun.
Im just a small town girl going anywhere!!
We can blush together!!

Back