The battle of the Bubble

Well after all that food ive lost a lb! Dont really make sense but ill take it as a breather to return to plan.
Up for marathon in the morning look out for the big bubble at the buxton water stand 3 kids in tow. Will be at the start. Ill try and wave. Xx

Well, that's a nice surprise lovely. You can't have been as bad as you thought.
Will lookout for you at the water stand ;)
Have a good day. Hope the three stay close and don't get lost! Xx

Im running it next year! Theres such a buzz. Me and my mate are both going to apply in may. Eeek better start training again. I was on tv at 8 am giving a wave! X

Yep Becki im going to try if i get selected. I dont want to join via a charity as i need a £2000 sponsership guarantee which im not sure i can do, but ive been re inspired today. I walked a marathon in 6 hours 3 years ago and was down to 11 stone when i trained so once i register in may i wont know if im selected til october but ill be committed so it will get me training. Looking at some of the people today i can do this. X

Yep Becki im going to try if i get selected. I dont want to join via a charity as i need a £2000 sponsership guarantee which im not sure i can do, but ive been re inspired today. I walked a marathon in 6 hours 3 years ago and was down to 11 stone when i trained so once i register in may i wont know if im selected til october but ill be committed so it will get me training. Looking at some of the people today i can do this. X

Go for it - agree re not putting yourself under pressure to raise that much sponsorship - and yes you CAN do this!!!xx

Well after all that food ive lost a lb! Dont really make sense but ill take it as a breather to return to plan.
Up for marathon in the morning look out for the big bubble at the buxton water stand 3 kids in tow. Will be at the start. Ill try and wave. Xx

Chuffed you lost a whole 16 ounces - and doubly chuffed you're returning to plan!!xx

Wow, now that is an admirable goal Bubble and knowing how you can get into the exercise once you get started, I have all faith that you'll do it too. I'll sponsor you if you get a place lovely, so there you go, your first sponsorship :) xx

Im really excited. I need to apply b4 i lose the motivation. I did my first session of c25k again! Im ready to do this im now considering which charity id like to run for. Part of me want alzheimers cos of personal experience but then i think the older people have had a their life. Dont mean that horribly in any way as its something really close to my heart. Then there the big C thats just so heart wrenching to see people suffer... but i also want to achieve childrens dreams that they can only wish for when its a terminal illness. Just to see those childrens pain go away for a few days because they have been able to live a dream for a while would make my day. Oooh im acting like ive been chosen. Long way to go yet.
Food wise not the greatest but better planned. Currently sitting at 35/105 syns on day 3 of the week. X

Im really excited. I need to apply b4 i lose the motivation. I did my first session of c25k again! Im ready to do this im now considering which charity id like to run for. Part of me want alzheimers cos of personal experience but then i think the older people have had a their life. Dont mean that horribly in any way as its something really close to my heart. Then there the big C thats just so heart wrenching to see people suffer... but i also want to achieve childrens dreams that they can only wish for when its a terminal illness. Just to see those childrens pain go away for a few days because they have been able to live a dream for a while would make my day. Oooh im acting like ive been chosen. Long way to go yet.
Food wise not the greatest but better planned. Currently sitting at 35/105 syns on day 3 of the week. X

Great to hear you feeling so motivated! Hard to pick out a single charity - there are so many deserving ones out there - syns look good to me! xx

Registration is monday -thursday next week Becki.
Did charlotte dvd this morning i actually quite like it did 6 rounds and extra abs! Ive thrown myself into things again afraid im going to seize up when i stop at the weekend. :eek:

Morning
Very stiff this am but done a c25k and walked to school and back already so 2.5 miles walking.
Feeling better about everything again its amazing what feel good factors exercising releases!
Got to send my flex away its not working! I thought it was cos i havent used it for a while and its been on charge for 48hours and still no joy. :(
Anyway paperwork this morning proper work at 12 lets hope i dont pick all morning whilst doing the boring stuff! Currently at 52/105 syns 3 days to wi.
Happy hump day. X

Morning
Very stiff this am but done a c25k and walked to school and back already so 2.5 miles walking.
Feeling better about everything again its amazing what feel good factors exercising releases!
Got to send my flex away its not working! I thought it was cos i havent used it for a while and its been on charge for 48hours and still no joy. :(
Anyway paperwork this morning proper work at 12 lets hope i dont pick all morning whilst doing the boring stuff! Currently at 52/105 syns 3 days to wi.
Happy hump day. X

Hope you've had a good day - not too boring and on plan - syns are looking good xxx

1.5lb off this week enjoy the long weekend all. X

Well done on that Loss Bubble. Hope you can get selected next week. Gonna be difficult to choose a charity I know. Is there anything or anyone local to you that needs a leg up. Always worth looking in to. Whatever you decide will be pleased to have your help. Fingers crossed you get in. xx

Back