ProPoints "The Bell is a Signal for Me...": Diary of a trainee teacher

At least you Sts and didn't gain considering it was different time to wi etc,hope you are feeling more motivated now.Maybe have a chat with a gym instructor and see what they can recommend,I think you've done brilliantly,keep up the good work :0)

Yeah though I could understand a gain. This week I have already used 29 weekly points :eek: but went swimming tonight and didn't use all my points today (minus 3pp so not too drastic). Going out tomorrow night for drinks - first time drinking since starting WW so will be interesting lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Have fun tonight :0) I'm sure the swimming will benefit you,great form of exercise! I did my exercise bike on Wednesday,am going to start little challenges for myself like going farther in the half hour that I do it for,makes sense to be pushing myself!

Hey bugs been on the missing list lately, not been well and college is draining my soul.
Been trying to get a 5000 word assignment done its due Monday and I'm only 1000 in. I just don't want to do it

How are you getting on x

Aww kimbo hope you're better and assignment stress is over!!

Ive been so blinded by school work! First week back after Easter and have been thrown in at the deep end. Kids are driving me up the wall. Seriously need to sort it out from Monday - no more miss nice-student-teacher!! Perils of having a y5/6 class near SATs time!!

Also have some news: I am now in the 9s!!!! 9st 13lbs this week!! (am also a Tuesday weigher now as its quieter and closer!!)

Woop woop!! Great news for me after a week of stress, bladder infections, IUS making my totm even more horrid... Just want half term to come around quickly! :) xx

Look at you lady. Wow where have you gone?? Shrinking so you are. Well done!

Madness I feel your pain. I'm two assignments away from my masters if I can just sit down to write.

What ages are that group? I get confused with the difference.

Aww I think I would take teaching instead of masters lol I handed my last assignment in last week so fingers crossed it was alright so I don't have to retake it lol - wont know til May!

Yr 5/6 is 9-11 year olds. Though sometimes act like stroppy teenagers already lol but that's kids for ya!

and thank you guys! I am loving the new svelte me :) but still feel like I have a way to go. How's it going with you guys??

Do you have a set goal or you going by until you feel comfortable so to speak?well lost 1.5lb on Monday so have lost my first stone so I'm happy :0) off out for a 21st tomorrow which i'm really looking forward to.Hope you have a good weekend and all goes well when you get your results in May.

Well I thought 9st 7lbs so got 6lbs to go til then. But don't think 6lbs will make a lot of difference still got big thighs!! But I think a lot of work at the gym is needed now to tone up!!

Well done hun!!!!!!!!! Xx

Thanks :0) you've done so well and not far to go now.I bet your thighs are fine,we just have hang ups! Least being at the gym will help you maintain so that good! Am looking forward to toning up lol :0)

Aww thank you! I know I thought being 9st 13lb would look different but I guess I am never gonna see a skinny girl in the mirror lol just a woman thing eh! But I do know that I'm slimmer than I used to be so can't ask for much. This last 6lbs will be a struggle tho!

Hope those last 6lbs soon come off,yup definately a woman thing lol,wi for me tomorrow,went to a party last night but didn't go too mad with the weeklies so hopefully I'll be ok.How's your weekend been?

Aww I'm sure u will be fine :) awk I gained 0.5lb this week :( would say I deserve it tho as I haven't been to gym for weeks! That all changes tomorrow. Summer is just round the corner (and down a corridor, and through another door... Stupid rain!)

Yea everyone seems fed up with the rain! Aw least only a little gain and you know why,that will be off next week! I did better then I thought I would do and lost 3 and a quarter pound! Wasn't expecting that!

Wow well done :) how much do you want to lose altogether? Aww u should be so chuffed!
Yeah I think I was realising that less I exercised more I lost (dunno why!) but think I'll go back to exercising more and see what happens x

I would like to get to 10.7 and am 12.10(and a quarter) now,started off at 13.13.5! Yea finding a happy medium with exercise will help you.Thanks
about my weight loss :0)

Wow you have done brilliantly!! Keep up the good work! Went to the gym this evening - first time in weeks!! Did 1.6km on the treadmill incline and speed walking (got a pain in my stomach when I ran!) and 50 leg presses and powerplates working my core! Can deffo feel that my legs are firmer at least

Thanks :0) that's good that you went back to the gym and I bet you're pleased that you could feel that your legs were firmer :0) have a good weekend :0)

Woah had Toby Carvery tonight and I've estimated that I've had about 41pp lol - luckily I still had 14pp daily points left and all my weeklies!! Stuffed!!!!! But a nice change from nandos and harvester!

Back