The best thing about losing weight is....

size10bikini

Silver Member
Lets have another fun thread :D:D:D:D:D

....Those little moments when I feel so excited that its working. The other night looked at beautiful Coast dresses and tried to pick which one I may wear at xmas and felt so happy that I am getting there! :D:D:D:D

I tried 3 dresses on for Ladies Day at the races ( I never wear dresses) and the nicest smallest one fit me ! I was so happy its hanging on my wardrobe to wear on this Thursday !

For me its having my self confidence back. I am back to being me.

Also being able to wear nice clothes instead of ones that first of all fit and secondly cover up the flab!!!! lol

Niamh xxx

Your feel-good vibes are reaching me across the Channel! Can't wait to add my own. Thx ladies x

Feeling more confident, I know i'm only on day 12, but i can feel myself change mentally... and my second chin is disappearing too :D

...Trying on old, too small clothes every few days and finding something new to wear, its fun. My white linen trousers I wore to fly on my honeymoon fitted last night but a bit too tight on the bum so i'll try again in a week or two - love that!

...Trying on old, too small clothes every few days and finding something new to wear, its fun. My white linen trousers I wore to fly on my honeymoon fitted last night but a bit too tight on the bum so i'll try again in a week or two - love that!

Ooohhhh I'd forgotten about that! Today I found a belt in my wardrobe that I'd last worn when I was at my target weight in 2004 it measures 27 inches! So I got brave and measured my waist today and it was 33 inches.....I've hung the belt up on the door in my dressing room to give me inspiration. Mind you in my twenties my waist was never more than 24 inches, I pulled the belt in to see what that looked like.....I guess that I must've been a size zero back then except that such a size didn't exist in the 1980's lol

I was amazed this morning i tried on jeans 2 weeks ago could not even get near closed decided to try on today they fit with just a tad of lovehandles showing, im gonna hang them up and try them on again next week!!! I was delighted this morning was modelling them for my Bf!

Getting into the Jeans i was wearing this time last year, is one. But the main thing.

I have two young boys 4 and 18month. I want to have the energy to run around the park with them, and just do basic mummy things.
My boys are the reason i have to lose weight. I don't want them learning the bad eating habits i have (had), ANd i owe it to them to be as healthy as i possibly can, to care and look after them.

Thats all...not too much to want is it?! :D

being able to bite my toe nails again! **gross!!!** but hey, i can do it!

I'm looking at wedding dresses that I'll hopefully be able to wear once I've lost the weight. I.e figure hugging ones.

Also...

I have two young boys 4 and 18month. I want to have the energy to run around the park with them, and just do basic mummy things.
My boys are the reason i have to lose weight. I don't want them learning the bad eating habits i have (had), ANd i owe it to them to be as healthy as i possibly can, to care and look after them.

As this poster said about her children, I have to totally agree. My son is another if not the main reason why I'm doing this. Plus kids can be cruel and I don't want him bullied because of me being fat.

Feeling good about myself again and holding my head up high.
Looking in the mirror and being able to smile at what I see.
Throwing out size 18's.
Buying new size 14 clothes.
Enjoying lots of lovely compliments made to me.
Planning to enjoy December after refeed and wearing some sexy Christmas outfit!

Emma x

mine is getting my confidence back, trying new clothes and choosing nice things to wear and not being para about my weight and whether i look fat in them. and feeling great.

Back