THE BIG 30

Twiggy29

Ok so its my 30th today and brought cakes and goodies into work resisted temptation all day though it has worn me down, going for 90 minute massage shortly and just had cranberry bar, but sssssssooooooooooo want goodies, have lost two stone and breaking it next week to go to glasgow, but should I treat myself on my birthday and give in or just hang tought for another week....:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(

Try and stick to it, you've got through most of the day! Its only one more week and you can celebrate it next week! You'll feel much better in the morning, think about it that way.

What's the best birthday present you can give yourself? A day of eating on plan and feeling great in the morning or a short term break from food? Sorry to sound 'old school' but I don't think food should be seen as treat. That way of thinking got me overweight in the first place. How else can you reward yourself?

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes!!! have something to eat its your birthday!!!! sorry, i know its not the majority opinion but i am pretty old fashioned about birthdays!!

I would wait til next week,speaking from lots of experience of coming off plan early before a planned off plan event-that's why I am still hovering around my pre-xmas weight. x

I would wait and have a treat in Glasgow next week

Happy Birthday chick xx

I'm advising you what I think is best and what I would like to do which is wait until next week..... In realitymy head would be singing "It's my party and I'll eat if I want to, eat if want to", lol

In all seriousness - wait - then how fab will you feel not just tomorrow but in the future saying "I hve sch willpower, I didn't even crack on my birthday" :)

Hey All,

Your right I was singing its my birthday I can eat if I want to in my head, so when read in one of the post it made me laugh, but yet I wanted to be able to say I did'nt break and prove to myself that I have willpower and determination, so I reminded myself its not hunger and you dont need it - so off I went for my 90 minute body massage and then few mins in sunbed. So I have a smile on my face knowing that I stayed to the plan and the better for it clothes wise in glasgow - thank you everyone who replied I really was having a dilemna this evening - glad I booked the massage month ago as a distraction, something I think I will be doing more instead of going out for meal and cinema or drinks. Again thank you everyone ....:thankyou::grouphugg:

Back