The 'BIG' 4 stone Challenge....Anyone can join :)

x Nee x

Gold Member
Hi Everyone,

I have been on this site for nearly a year and have managed to lose around 13lbs (I think) At one point I lost more but over time it has slowly crept back on me :sigh2:

I have struggled over the last 2 weeks to get my motivation back, and have had a few upsets recently and of course cannot stand how I look anymore and am desperate to sort myself out.

I have set myself a couple of challanges

• To lose 8lbs minimum during march
  • To lose 4 stone by 6th September

My big challenge is to lose 4 stone:4635: by the 6th September which will be in time for my brothers wedding!!!

I want to try and lose a minimum of 2lbs a week or more if possible and this starts today.

I did my weigh in this morning and was a disgusting 19t 11lbs so a perfect time to get going!!

After this post Im going to go for a good 1 1/2-2hr walk which Im hoping will spur me on, afterall I dont want to burn calories to come home and eat them do I :)

So if anyone feels they want to do the same 'BIG' challenge then please join in, will help me if you do and of course will help you too :sign0163:

Once I have reached the '4 stone' off, then I will do another challange.

Fingers crossed... :stickdance:

I will Join you Nee!!!!
that will take me pretty much to goal... so i know how hard this is going to be...... so BRING IT ON!! (well off)

YAY

Will be so good to have someone doing it too :)

Bring it on ideed

xx

Feeling super positive now :banana dancer:

Hi Nee and Kes!

Can I join too girlies?

According to my doctor, I've got 10 stone to lose altogether! Although it sounds like a MOUNTAINOUS MISSION when said out loud! My doctor told me that an ideal weight for me would be between 6 stone 7lbs and 8 stone 4!! I hope you agree that sounds sickenly tiny! Maybe it was shock tactics! But she even gave me a print out with all of it on! 6 stone 7lbs! There will be nothing left of me!

I'm aiming for a more realistic 13 stone to begin with and hoping for 9.5 stone as my goal goal weight.......waaaaaaaaaaaaaay down the line! lol!

So I've got just under 5 stone to go to my first goal weight of 13 stone.

I too have been on the site since July last year and things were going really well .......to all but creep back on again! This time I'm determined to banish the demons (and the pounds/stones!) for good!

My goals breakdown will be very similar to yours Nee, and if we can do it in time for September this will fab for me as my birthday is in October so I can have a right old knees up @ least 4 stone lighter!

Goals breakdown
Just under 18st -

17st 7lbs -

17st -

16st 7lbs -

16st -

15st 7lbs -

15st -

14st 7lbs -

14st - BY SEPTEMBER! Fingers crossed!

Good luck Nee and Kes! We CAN do this!! xxxx

YAY another joiner woo hoo :talk017:

My overall goal is to be 9 stone so I have 10 to lose in total, so I like the idea of breaking it up.

Come on Ladies and Gents (If any want to join) We can do this

xx

I'd love to join in the challenge too :)
I've been here since last april and kept losing and putting the same stone back on!
But since the start of this year I have been doing pretty well,I just want to keep doing well and I think doing this challenge will keep me motivated,yay!
So my start weight is 264lbs (18st 12lbs)
Losing 4 stone would take me down to 14st 12lbs....I haven't been that weight in about 5 years!

So good luck to you Nee and everyone else doing the challenge.

Claire x

Have joined you on your other thread.. thought I'd say hi here too. x

i have started it in 2 areas of the forum so we can get as many people joining as possible, the more join in the more motivation :)

Feel free to follow both threads.

I'd love to join in the challenge too :)
I've been here since last april and kept losing and putting the same stone back on!
But since the start of this year I have been doing pretty well,I just want to keep doing well and I think doing this challenge will keep me motivated,yay!
So my start weight is 264lbs (18st 12lbs)
Losing 4 stone would take me down to 14st 12lbs....I haven't been that weight in about 5 years!

So good luck to you Nee and everyone else doing the challenge.

Claire x

Woo hoo!!!

we can all do this, we just need to push each other and well get there.

Do you have a aim for March?

Hi Nee,
Id like to join in too please ... How and what do we do? do we just post our weigh in result every week? Hi kes and hi everyone else good luck

I'll join in with this :D

Right now i'm 16st 2Ibs (226lbs) so losing 4st will bring me to 12 st 2Ibs (170lbs). This will keep me motivated I hope :D

Hi Nee,
Id like to join in too please ... How and what do we do? do we just post our weigh in result every week? Hi kes and hi everyone else good luck

Yeh just post on here whenever you like with feelings, good and bad things losses etc....

And a big hello from me - Nee :)

I'll join in with this :D

Right now i'm 16st 2Ibs (226lbs) so losing 4st will bring me to 12 st 2Ibs (170lbs). This will keep me motivated I hope :D

Hi Gizmo,

Glad to see you wanna join in too :)

Just post as and when.

Im hoping for 8lbs for march or more if posible :cross:

woop woop
there are loads of us!!! we can all egg each other on.. (not throwing them at each other...)

well went to the Drs and im 90kg (198lbs)!!!! (started off at about 232lbs) soooo thats where i start this challenge....

bring on (off) these 2lbs (or more but not less!!) a week!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Hi Nee and others
Only read your post today but started my diet yesterday so can I join in too?
I would love to lose 4 stone too - it would take me down to what I weighed before my children, 9 and a half stone.
I also seem to keep losing the same stone or so and then go up again.
With all you for company I hope to stick to it this time.
What ways are you all trying to get the weight off? (Am I allowed to ask?) New to this site as I only came across it today.
Brenda

woop woop
there are loads of us!!! we can all egg each other on.. (not throwing them at each other...)

well went to the Drs and im 90kg (198lbs)!!!! (started off at about 232lbs) soooo thats where i start this challenge....

bring on (off) these 2lbs (or more but not less!!) a week!!!

WE CAN DO THIS!!!

yes we are forming a Weight loss army :party0038:

34lbs gone forever then woo hoo

Im with you on the minimum 2lbs a week loss I just want it to be Monday now to weigh ha ha!!

Hi Nee and others
Only read your post today but started my diet yesterday so can I join in too?
I would love to lose 4 stone too - it would take me down to what I weighed before my children, 9 and a half stone.
I also seem to keep losing the same stone or so and then go up again.
With all you for company I hope to stick to it this time.
What ways are you all trying to get the weight off? (Am I allowed to ask?) New to this site as I only came across it today.
Brenda

Hi brenda,

Welcome to the 'BIG' challange :)

Like I have mentioned just post on here whenever you want to, with your losses (no gains aloud ha ha) how your feeling, any questions you want to ask etc

Im using Xenical (Kind of) and mainly low calorie diet, I have some Appesat aswell but they are so big I have avoided using them! Then general excersise, walking mainly.

Good luck x

What ways are you all trying to get the weight off? (Am I allowed to ask?)

I'm calorie counting. Letting my self have around 1200-1400 calories a day. And i'm trying to exercise every day, but thats not happening much at the moment, hope that will change when i join the gym at the weekend! lol

im a slimfast and xenical girl!

Back