The Biggest Loser UK - what did you think?! - WARNING possible programme spoilers!

Yeh i think shes Jodie, as much as i shouldnt really say it (the aul saying as it is) but she really does have a beautiful face and i think it really does overshadow her weight somewhat...

Feel so guilty, but totally agree - her face is stunning!! :D

I looooove Jodie too... I think shes so pretty even now though!

I hope anyone from the red team wins... or Andrew on the blues... (although I cant forgive him backstabbing Orla so maybe not him)

Cmon Reds!!! .... and Amos... NOOOOO TO THE CHEESEBURGERS>>> NOOOOO TO NIBBLING hahahah!
Bless him!

Who would you rather have as your leader/trainer/coach? and why???

I think Angie for me... Hard, punishment, no pain no gain! but I like the whole sort your mind first idea! I think I need to be put through my paces though! lol

Who would you rather have as your leader/trainer/coach? and why???

Angie - every time!! :cool: Just love her no-sh!t attitude and think she gets results! I know Mark does as well, but Angie seems like she wouldn't accept excuses and I reckon she would have sorted Helenka out sharpish! :eek:

OMG did you watch it?!!! :eek: Can you get over Matt the dirty dawg?!!! And I thought Lexi was definitely getting her own back! :mad:

Don't envy Liz the next week in the house!!! :eek:

I watched, and was gobsmacked at Liz ... I thought she was Lexi's friend :( What a shi**y way to mess with someone's self esteem.

Definitely payback - can't believe she is that dumb to be such a ***** in front of millions of people though! I didn't like Lexi previously but she definitely has my sympathy now! Bloomin Matt - so so weak!!

I like Jodie and Lee as well ... and Andrew, I was pmsl at him in his leotard

Heads up - being repeated on LivingTV2 at 10 p.m. followed by Biggest Loser's Littlest Loser :D Make your coffee/hot tetra and settle down now! :cool:

Just finished watching both of these on Living and I must say that I'm quite glad that Matt has gone - his behaviour the other week was shameful!! But doesn't he look good now!! ;)

Heads up peeps, this is on again tonight!! :D

Last week we saw Alan go home, so this week Andrew and Liz are doing the challenge together :)

She did look good in the follow up though didn't she? Looked like she had sorted out a load of issues.

Love love loving Jodie!!! And Lee but Jodie i cannot wait to see thin!

Back