The Biggest Loser UK - what did you think?! - WARNING possible programme spoilers!

God yeah, if I had the money I would def have Angie as my trainer!! :cool:

i'd pay big bucks to get her to give me a kick up the butt! (training wise - mon capitian)

The other lad is fine...can tinker away with my brain all he wants - but i want them kettle bells and i wanna lauch my abs into super rock stardom!

Ivy

i'd probably put my back out using one...in the UK they have classes and you can buy em but shipping em over costs a helluva lot of dough!

Still want one tho' angie has me sold!

Ivy

yes they look good, she has a fantastic body, muscely with out being to mucely would love her body

Hiya, bit behind here as I Sky+d this and have only just got round to watching last weeks.

I too think it's unfair to bring someone back & if they must do that (but don't get why) it should have been done differently, also not fair that two of them had immunity. So glad that Lee stayed, he's fab as is Jodie and would seriously love either of them to win, not Ben.

Love seeing the final though when they all come back after 6 months of continuing at home, it's a real jaw-dropper to compare their before & afters.

Hey BBFM, what did you think about them letting someone back in?

Yeah... I'm not too sure about this...

I think once ur gone ur gone.... but watching Littlest Loser I saw how much work Amos has put in on his own! I knew that Ben's team were gonna win the challenge hands down!

Made me giggle to see Andy soooooo competitive against Ben! lol... cutting him up! hahahaha

Cmon Jodie... u can do it girl!!!

It would have been fab if Andy made it back into the house cos I reckon he would have won, but yeah still want Jodie to win!! :D

Just watched 'Biggest Loser's Littlest Loser' and was really impressed with Liz. She's a size 12 now, and looks really good. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode :cool:

Now there's another good reason to lose weight

Jodie - wow

what a gorgeous lady - hardly recognisable from the person who started (although still loud)

she looks jaw droppingly fantastic and as a paid up member of the male species may I just add

arrrrrrrrrrrrruuuuuuuuuuugggggggaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

a devoted Jodie fan - I wanna have some opera teaching and haven't been to Blackpool for some time

Mindless

In preparation for the new year, I am now re-watching the Biggest Loser. So strange to look at these people at the beginning of their journey and KNOW where they ended up!! :eek: Inspiration City! :D

I JUST CANT IMAGINE LOOKING SO MUCH PRETTIER, THE CHANGES ARE AMAZING THEY LOOK LIKE TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE. HEE HEE I CANT WAIT NOW.

Had sat down with my jug of water to re-watch the last 3 episodes and was promptly warned by my 4 yr old not to turn over from Nick Jr as she's "really interested in this one"!! :eek:

She's going to bed early tonight!

Don't worry I'm sending her to you as soon as she hits puberty!!!

Can't believe how long it's taking to download the final episodes :( I envy you people with it on Replay - I wanna see Jodie in all her glory again NOW!!!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

The only thing it doesn't last for long on replay - usually only a week or two! We would have to wait to see if it comes on Teleport TV and then you would get the whole series, available at any time, for much longer!

Back