The biggest picture

Have a feeling I might see him at work tonight/tomorrow/both. I can't bolt & fall apart like I did last time.
I'm considering hypnosis, almost like the film ''eternal sunshine'' So I can get on with my life without my feelings for him dominating everything. Its kinda crippling now & annoyingly he's around thru work & I can't really avoid him in situations like that. Usually with an ex the best way to get over them is to break all contact.. Grrrr

Yes that must be difficult... im lucky that ive managed to totally cut my ex out of my life totally, but can imagine how difficult it must be for u, having to see him :(

You just need to find a diet that suits you, once you do that, your lose the weight, just dont give up, your get there :)

I tried so many diets over the years and failed every single one of them, until I started Tony Ferguson, am now on Exante as I want faster results but it took me ages to find what worked for me.

I saw him last night. Managed to deal with it ok tho, was quite pleased with self. He wasn't working tonight (however that means I'm not obsessing that's he's with his new g/f instead... hmmmm)
Eaten LOADS this week. V stupid, why why why? wasn't stress eating, was just always hungry. GRRRR!!!!!

Drink more water. I have at least 5 pints a day, it will stop u feeling hungry

I drink between 2-5 litres a day (depending how busy I am at work) doesn't stop the hunger pains! lol & neither do the low cal hot choc drinks!!!

Hmm i dont know then, what do you eat in a normal day?

Im in ketosis so dont really get hungry, unless its hormonal cravings

Back